Old news can be found here.
By bb_42001
Driver Madness News run by TK is up and running, first article should arrive on friday, stay tuned!

bb42001

Noodles

By T.K.
Expect articles regularly on Fridays, except for if something new about DSF comes up, then I'll cook one up pretty quickly and have it ready.

EDIT:
Also, there is an investigative position available! PM me is you're interested!
Qualifications:
Must have perfect or near-perfect English
Have no life.
By RacingFreak
I`ll be your right hand. And partner in writing news, mainly the design :wink:

For sure, I`m not having life.
By T.K.
Nikusakken gets the job due to some of his past work I've seen. Thanks, though.
By T.K.
I don't need templated or another design right now, but if I need images (like the header you did, thank you) like headers for sections, you'll be the first I'll ask.
By T.K.
First article done. Not exactly a masterpiece, but my later ones should be better.
Just a basic gist of the modding scene on Driver 1.
By T.K.
uploading as we speak. It was down this morning before school.
By RacingFreak
Great article! Now, we are one of the few with having our stuff done by us archived together.

What the next article will be? :)
By T.K.
Don't know yet, haven't decided.
By Nikusakken
Shouldn't the name "Driver Madness News" should be changed to "News and Articles"? "DM News" sounds so redundant.
By T.K.
Wasn't my decision.
By bb_42001
Nikusakken wrote:Shouldn't the name "Driver Madness News" should be changed to "News and Articles"? "DM News" sounds so redundant.
I called it DMN because i dont want it to be a section of the site, i would rather in time make it more self sufficient that is why DMN is going to post articles about other games to

bb42001

Noodles

By T.K.
New article up!
By Nikusakken
I found something really interesting about DSF. I may write an article about it today or tomorrow. Unless if you, TK, wants to do it first. If so, PM me.

By the way TK, there's a typo in the article. jsut = just.
By RacingFreak
Great second article! About the music tracks, notice how Miami at Night Cop sounds similar as this:
:wink:

Also few tracks from Quincy`s discography give it right atmosphere, Brimble used in transforming into Driver`s one :)
By RacingFreak
Yep, great to hear i`m not too deaf yet! :P

Also, similar tune I heard in the closing theme of 'They Call Me Mr.Tibbs' score. And 'Chump Chance' ;)
By T.K.
Nikusakken wrote:I found something really interesting about DSF. I may write an article about it today or tomorrow. Unless if you, TK, wants to do it first. If so, PM me.

By the way TK, there's a typo in the article. jsut = just.
Of course there's a typo. I have such terribly trouble typing that word for some reason.

Also, yeah, those DSF articles are yours. Go ahead and write it.
By bb_42001
you can post older DSF news articles if you like, just make sure you say something like old news or something, and make sure you change the header at the top of the source code, because it says about the music in driver.

bb42001

Noodles

By T.K.
Ok, I changed it.
By RacingFreak
I think we should better do a 'end' of the page, since right now, if you scroll down (for example on Nick`s article), you will see atleast ending at the gradient. I`ll have to take a look on this ;)
By Nikusakken
I think the main page should be updated everytime a new article is up. What do you think about it?
By RacingFreak
Yep, exactly. Unfortunately, automated process if suggested, can be up, only after doing the whole portal in PHP.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]