SAN FRANCISCO – August 2, 2010 – Today Ubisoft announced the slate of games that consumers will be able to experience first-hand at this year’s GamesCom from August 18-22 in Cologne, Germany. Ubisoft’s booth is located at Hall 7.2. A31 in the consumer area where visitors are invited to play a wide range of highly anticipated titles from Ubisoft’s upcoming line-up.

You heard about it at E3 in Los Angeles but, for the first time ever, fans who attend GamesCom will be able to play Michael Jackson The Experience at the Ubisoft booth. In addition, for the first time in Europe, visitors will be able to test the new multiplayer mode of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, as well as see a presentation of the game’s single player experience which is scheduled at Ubisoft´s convention cinema. Playable at the booth, a multiplayer mode of DRIVER® San Francisco will invite players to engage in wild and extensive car chases, while fans of strategy games will be able to check out R.U.S.E™. Players who prefer aerial dogfights can get in the cockpit of Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.® 2, and the crazy Rabbids from Raving Rabbids®: Travel in Time will take visitors on a trip through the history of mankind. Consumers can also work up a sweat playing three different Ubisoft motion-controlled games: Your Shape™: Fitness Evolved, MotionSports™ and Racquet Sports.

Daring visitors can jump up on the Ubisoft show stage and dance till they drop with the Just Dance® 2 dancers or cross the space-time continuum testing Raving Rabbids®: Travel in Time. Any visitor gutsy enough to show their stuff on the Ubisoft stage will walk away with a special goodie. And if you earn a goodie, but covet a different one, Ubisoft offers the Goodie-Swap where guests can turn in their current goodies for a different exclusive, limited Ubisoft goodie.

For those willing to step up to the challenge, there will be a dedicated R.U.S.E.â„¢ multiplayer arena for up to 50 players at the official Electronic Sports League (ESL) booth in Hall 9. Compete for cool prizes against eight ESL pro gamers at regularly held R.U.S.Eâ„¢ tournaments.

The following titles will be presented and playable at the Ubisoft booth on select platforms:

Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood (PlayStation®3)
DRIVER® San Francisco (PlayStation®3)
Michael Jackson The Experience (Wiiâ„¢)
R.U.S.E™ (PC, PlayStation®Move, Xbox 360®)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. ® 2. (Playstation®3, Xbox 360®)
Raving Rabbids®: Travel in Time (Wii™)
Your Shape™: Fitness Evolved (Xbox 360® Kinect™)
MotionSports™ (Xbox 360® Kinect™)
Racquet Sports (PlayStation®Move)
Just Dance® 2 (Wii™)
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Nikusakken wrote:Playable at the booth, a multiplayer mode of DRIVER® San Francisco will invite players to engage in wild and extensive car chases
Hopefully it's a new mode and not a rehash of Trailblazer from the E3 build. I would love 'Survival' online...
At 1:33 on the first video there`s a collision bug (the flying red car), and at 1:42 on the second video, there`s an a CrownVic police cruiser! Hope, they will make and an a Caprice cop car.

After all, I really hope, the devs will remove these tail lights from the chasing and another cars. I don`t like that effect, reminds me of MC: LA (nasty game :? ).
Nikusakken wrote:The graphics are really good. And the dude at the second video sucks at driving! :lol:
He's from Poland, i know that because i understand it
And the damage modelling is better than i expected (I thought that it would be something like NFS Carbon :lol: )
On the other hand i still don't like the Shift feature :x
I find myself just re-watching the brief 5 seconds where he actually does drive the CVPI, cool!

I think I saw a civvy Vic too. If the game makes just a few more improvement's I'm sold.
max.thunder wrote:On the other hand i still don't like the Shift feature :x
Funny. I got even more impressed with the Shift. I mean, they were all "shifting" and there was no lag or slowdown. And that's on the multiplayer! :shock:
By Miller
Nikusakken wrote:...And the dude at the second video sucks at driving! :lol:
LOL. How come I was thinking a couple different times, 'I could have made it between those two cars?'

That looks cool, though, man. It reminds me of DRIV3R, in which there are not 'unseen forces' acting on your vehicle. It looks like it is a matter of you and the car and the environment, not a lot of mysterious mathematical obstacles trying to trick you into wrecking into stuff or whatever, like in DRIVER 2...which I still love, anyway, right? Yes.

I am really hoping to be able to play this game someday.

Thank you guys for posting all these videos and making it easy to find them to watch by simply visiting DriverMadness.net.
max.thunder wrote:
For Sedans, there are Crown Vic's police cruisers
Those graphics are awesome!
By TA1LGATER
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
TheOldGamer wrote:At 1:33 on the first video there`s a collision bug (the flying red car)
No it's not. The shining yellow delorean car has ulimited mass like in driver 1 train cheat.
And in driving games, go to pursuit and our target also have unli mass.

that should better be fixed.
By Submaniac
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
And it also has super acceleration like in Driver 3 in the Istambul pursuit game :/ but it does look good tho. I personally don't mind the Shift feature as long as i can drive like crazy :D
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]