Share videos you've created/found here!
By Steerclear
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
At this moment in time (as far as I know) you can only get to them while online. So the first one is the location of 'The Blast from the Past' garage. Where it is located way off the map.

The second one, is how to get in and drive on the 'alleyway' where Jericho chases down Tanner at the beginning of the game. As you will all know, it is blocked off with shutters and you can't access it offline, but online, by using the spawn 'weapon' you can drive in it. :)

I think I've watched the garage one already, and that's weird, in the Mac version there's no garage there. If you look at my Custom Shift camera video, you will notice that I pass as this place at some point, but the garage isn't there. It's somewhere towards the end of the video. I simply copied the X-Y-Z position from the challenge, but I'm wondering where it actually is for me.

As for the other video, I'm pretty sure I've seen someone else doing it already :D Been searching the video the whole time now but just simply can't find it. But I've just found something else here while searching for the other video, it looks as if you were ripping other people's glitches haha :D

Edit: I found the video here, although it's not the video I was thinking of. The one I'm thinking of was posted shortly after the game came out.

And this film director glitch is really nice !! :D
No problem. :) Happy to help out, these ones are useless really, but are just a bit of fun.

Coyote, is there something I've said to you that you're not happy about? All I'm doing is SHARING information and how to do useful and fun things. By the way that first video is not in English so I have no idea what it's about.
No but that's 3 videos that you ripped already and I've talked to the french guy who made the weather glitch video (he was a member on Driver-Dimension), well it doesn't really make people happy and perhaps you should just give credit to the people who actually found and posted this first? :P

About the sharing — there is nothing wrong with that… as long as you don't label it as yours :P
Knowing that you're into having many arguments on here, (no idea why) must be the thrill of it or something. I haven't said anything about ripping other peoples videos, just because you assume so doesn't mean you are right, I have nothing to gain on ripping videos even if I did do. There is two videos where it is obvious where I got the info from. Namely the 1970 dodge challenger cop glitch. Founded by youtube user the69bandicoot, I am clearly asking him in the comments how do you do this glitch and he very helpfully told me. Here's the video, he even doesn't say in the video how it is done, I actually ask him and I thank him. I even put his name in the description of my version, and I'm even subscribed to him.

The other one is the weather glitch, which I have already explained to you in the other thread.

I really do like all the secret stuff you have found, and not had a go at you. Just stop trying to wind people up.

The ones I did find on my own (even if other people had found it already)? The no cops glitch, the no damage glitch, weird camera glitch the garage and alleyway locations. I only went searching for the latter 2 as you had uploaded a video where you're in them, but not saying how to get there, so I did some investigating.
Steerclear wrote:Knowing that you're into having many arguments on here, (no idea why) must be the thrill of it or something. I haven't said anything about ripping other peoples videos, just because you assume so doesn't mean you are right, I have nothing to gain on ripping videos even if I did do. There is two videos where it is obvious where I got the info from. Namely the 1970 dodge challenger cop glitch. Founded by youtube user the69bandicoot, I am clearly asking him in the comments how do you do this glitch and he very helpfully told me. Here's the video, he even doesn't say in the video how it is done, I actually ask him and I thank him. I even put his name in the description of my version, and I'm even subscribed to him.

The other one is the weather glitch, which I have already explained to you in the other thread.

I really do like all the secret stuff you have found, and not had a go at you. Just stop trying to wind people up.

The ones I did find on my own (even if other people had found it already)? The no cops glitch, the no damage glitch, weird camera glitch the garage and alleyway locations. I only went searching for the latter 2 as you had uploaded a video where you're in them, but not saying how to get there, so I did some investigating.

Good one on admitting it. I know that for the weather video you got… inspired let's say (:D) because you've indirectly admitted it already in the other thread. I was just surprised that it was the case with 2 other ones now as well. I know which glitches are by you btw, and the camera glitch is epic :) I didn't know that the bandicoot dude found the cop glitch, I thought this was found by you as well! I only know that one person is a bit mad, as for the other ones (the no damage one for example) I don't know, I just found it earlier, like I said.
Also, it isn't about admitting (personally I don't care), it's more about giving credits sometimes. (for some I guess)
Last edited by Coyote on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
No need for the arguments guys. Coyote has done nothing wrong except voice his opinion, that's not a reason to attack him. This pointless back-and-forth crap needs to stop. Back on topic, please.
CarLuver69 wrote:Just watched the videos. I never knew the garage was way outside of the map! That's really cool!
Haha, I was quite glad that I didn't get spawned back to land, as I know if you try to get to it in single player, that is exactly what happens!
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]