Modding discussion for Driver: San Francisco.
Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to have the movie challenges vehicles in the garage and or in traffic via coding. And if so if anyone has done so yet. And if not if someone would be willing to do so. Reason I am asking is because I would like for all the movie challenges vehicles to be available in free roam.

As well as the Dodge Monaco police car as well. By either getting it from the garage and or by finding it in traffic. So if anyone has made a mod like this. Or would be willing to make a mod like this then please let me know.

Thank you and Peace.
Last edited by knightprowl on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I actually did. And sadly there is no mods that make the movie challenges vehicles appear in either the garage or in traffic. The only mods I saw that place vehicles not available in free roam in traffic is the Dodge Monaco police car which I mentioned above. And the ASYM vehicles.

So yes I did look around you f***ing smartass. Unless I missed it there is no mod like this yet. Which is why I made the topic in the first place. So unless you have something productive to say to me and others. Then stop being a dick and shut the f**k up.
Garage one? What garage one? There is no garage mod. The only mods in this sub forum that have vehicles not found in free roam is the Dodge Monaco police car, the ASYM cars and a semi truck with trailer. There is no garage mod. So stop saying there is because there isn't.

There is no topic about a garage mod dammit. Unless its in another sub forum which I don't see why it would be seeing as this is the Driver San Francisco modding forums. And not another driver game modding sub forum. So stop being a smart ass and either help me or leave me alone.
Last edited by knightprowl on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
For f**k sakes you dumbass. That isn't the movie challenges vehicles. That is as I said a few times before. A mod that makes ONLY the Dodge Monaco police car and ASYM cars available. There is no f***ing movie challenges cars mod yet. Are you blind or something? There is no mention of anything other then those vehicles. So stop saying there is before I report you for pissing me off and being a dumbass. And I though I didn't browse the fourms....
Finally someone without a stick up there ass. Thank you for the reply and for mentioning this. At least someone has some common sense to understand what I mean and isn't a dick about it. So thank you very much. However I must ask these questions. Does it add them to the garage as there own vehicles or replace the originals.

Does it have the custom handling of the movie challenges vehicles or is it like the originals. Does it change the cosmetics so they look like the movie challenges vehicles or just the colors. And is there any other movie challenge vehicles in the mod or just those two you mentioned. Anyways thats all I need to know now.
knightprowl wrote:Finally someone without a stick up there ass. Thank you for the reply and for mentioning this. At least someone has some common sense to understand what I mean and isn't a dick about it. So thank you very much. However I must ask this. Does it add them to the garage or replace the originals. And does it have the handling of the movie challenges vehicles or is it like the originals. Also does it change the cosmetics so they look like the movie challenges vehicles or just the colors. And also is there any other movie challenge vehicles or just those two. Anyways thats all I need to know now.
it just adds them to the garage and the only challenge vehicle that i didnt add is ford grand torino from starsky and hutch challenge

as it goes for handling they have same handling as in challenges ;)
So all the movie challenges vehicles are included except the red ford gran torino with police light? So the green ford mustang gt500, black dodge charger r/t, yellow ford mustang mach 1, black lamboghini countach, brown chevy c10 pickup truck, copper pontiac lemans, orange lamboghini miura, gold ruf cct, black dodge monaco and white dodge monaco police car are all included? And is the cosmetics changed as well or just the colors?
Last edited by knightprowl on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
He actually thinks those are separate meshes LMAO
The only thing you listed that is it's own separate vehicle is the Monaco cop car.
And at least I have the common sense to search and try stuff out before skipping to conclusions. :^)
Last edited by PostalDude on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
knightprowl wrote:So all the movie challenges vehicles are included except the red ford gran torino with police light? So the green ford mustang gt500, black dodge charger r/t, yellow ford mustang mach 1, black lamboghini countach, brown chevy c10 pickup truck, copper pontiac lemans, orange lamboghini miura, gold ruf cct, black dodge monaco and white dodge monaco police car are all included? And is the cosmetics changed as well or just the colors?
i think only white dodge challeneger and orange charger, not sure if anything else since i dont have dsf installed
No I know they are not. They are extras for the vehicles. So that they can look different from the normal ones and the challenges. So yes I do know that. And its hard to find what your looking for when there is no topic that is named or mentions them in a mod. But now thanks to the mod creator I know. So if you can. Please stop being a dick now and leave me alone about it.
Klancnik777 wrote:
knightprowl wrote:So all the movie challenges vehicles are included except the red ford gran torino with police light? So the green ford mustang gt500, black dodge charger r/t, yellow ford mustang mach 1, black lamboghini countach, brown chevy c10 pickup truck, copper pontiac lemans, orange lamboghini miura, gold ruf cct, black dodge monaco and white dodge monaco police car are all included? And is the cosmetics changed as well or just the colors?
i think only white dodge challeneger and orange charger, not sure if anything else since i dont have dsf installed
The only ones that are possible are the ones you've done already, basically. Every other movie challenge vehicle just has a unique carcol applied to it, and Torino has the siren as an extra, it's the same mesh as the one you can shift into on the streets/buy in the garage.
I think only white dodge challeneger and orange charger, not sure if anything else since i dont have dsf installed
Oh okay. And thats okay those are the ones I like best anyways. Big dukes of hazzard fan. But thanks none the less. I guess I will find out when I get the game installed.
Last edited by knightprowl on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only ones that are possible are the ones you've done already, basically. Every other movie challenge vehicle just has a unique carcol applied to it, and Torino has the siren as an extra, it's the same mesh as the one you can shift into on the streets/buy in the garage.
Oh okay.

Well maybe he included those extra carcols. Just have to wait and see what he says. And thanks for not being a dick this time. And I am sorry for being one too. You just don't need to be so harsh about it. You need to pick your wording better. And say something like "Please use the search feature or browse the forums and topics."

Instead of "You didn't even look around the forums, did you?" Or maybe even just post the link as you did later on in the first place. Something other then being a dick? So please use your working more nicely next time instead of being a smart ass about it okay? Anyways I am done talking about it. Sorry for being a dick as well.
Well I got the game installed. And I tested the mod. Sadly only the orange dodge charger is available. Not sure why that is but its okay. Its the one I wanted the most. But still I think you should add the other movie challenges vehicles. I know most of them are just colors.

But it would be nice to have those colors as options. Either by adding it to the carcols so that it will appear as well as the other colors. Or by adding each vehicle version like you did with the orange dodge charger. But I leave that up to you. Either way I am happy. Anyways thanks again for the help.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]