Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
By DICKJULIO
Registration Days Avatar
Klancnik777 wrote:well depends on which one.
mission77.dam is for miami take a ride
mission80.dam is for nice and mission83.dam is for istanbul

these are all in Missions folder

Hi Im D. Julio and im new here !! (sorry for my bad english)

I have a problem. In missions folder with HxD (hexa-editor) and the example image i can't change my character inside mission77.dam. I want to replace the John Tanner model with the police model in the "take a ride" mode. Please help me!
DICKJULIO wrote:

I have a problem. In missions folder with HxD (hexa-editor) and the example image i can't change my character inside mission77.dam. I want to replace the John Tanner model with the police model in the "take a ride" mode. Please help me!
Your "problem" is that you make no sense.
By DICKJULIO
Registration Days Avatar
PostalDude wrote:
DICKJULIO wrote:

Your "problem" is that you make no sense.
Hi PostalDude, sorry if I misspoke. I want to replace John Tanner with the police model. What should i do?

Guns don't kill people, I do! ;)
DICKJULIO wrote:
PostalDude wrote:Refer to the example image (and the tutorial vid). If you can't understand that, then forget about it.
EDIT:Vid's gone, but I swear he reupped it.
Forget it friend. This is what i wanted http://drivermadness.net/forum/viewtopi ... =86&t=3334

Thanks for nothing :)
Wow, he actually knows how to search unlike 99.9 percent of new members.
By DICKJULIO
Registration Days Avatar
PostalDude wrote:
DICKJULIO wrote:
PostalDude wrote:Refer to the example image (and the tutorial vid). If you can't understand that, then forget about it.
EDIT:Vid's gone, but I swear he reupped it.
Forget it friend. This is what i wanted http://drivermadness.net/forum/viewtopi ... =86&t=3334

Thanks for nothing :)
Wow, he actually knows how to search unlike 99.9 percent of new members.
Is the experience from other pages where nobody helps the newbies. Anyway thanks for talk to me, at least.

I have experience hexa-editing other games like Bully (Canes Canem Edit), GTA SA or PES 6... The example image does not indicate me which file I should edit.

I say again, i don't speak english. ¿Alguien sabe hablar castellano? :/. Es fácil que archivo debo editar para seguir paso a paso lo que indica la imagen de muestra?.

Looking back, "Madness" shows compassion with a rookie and tries to help him. I don't have that luck.
By Skylabh
Since you have hexa-editing experience, you should know how to do this no ? You have just to copy the values from one of the cops, and paste them instead Tanner's model and save the file. You have the starting & ending adresses and the offsets, so it should be easy for you. IF you want the modification for Miami, then it's the mission77.dam file. The *.dam files contain the models and their skeletons, the textures.
By DICKJULIO
Registration Days Avatar
Skylabh wrote:Since you have hexa-editing experience, you should know how to do this no ? You have just to copy the values from one of the cops, and paste them instead Tanner's model and save the file. You have the starting & ending adresses and the offsets, so it should be easy for you. IF you want the modification for Miami, then it's the mission77.dam file. The *.dam files contain the models and their skeletons, the textures.

Hi Skylabh !! look at my avatar I finally can do it :).

But you know the values of the white cop with moustache of Miami? Because there are two classes of white police in miami.
DICKJULIO wrote:Hi Skylabh !! look at my avatar I finally can do it :).

But you know the values of the white cop with moustache of Miami? Because there are two classes of white police in miami.
Hi DickJulio !! Yes you did it !
As for the mustache cop, well unfortunately i don't know. I guess the texture is randomly assigned when new cops are spawned.
By DICKJULIO
Registration Days Avatar
Skylabh wrote:
DICKJULIO wrote:Hi Skylabh !! look at my avatar I finally can do it :).

Hi DickJulio !! Yes you did it !
As for the mustache cop, well unfortunately i don't know. I guess the texture is randomly assigned when new cops are spawned.
Ok Skylabh thanks a lot for your help ;) !!
By John_Doe_
Klancnik777 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:48 pm Image thumbnailImage thumbnail

UPDATE: due to the fact that my youtube channel has been deleted video is not available

This is the biggest discovery in driv3r modding. for me and for Driver madness. i finaly figured it out. how to change character models.

i was doing this this morning sleepy as hell

seriusly i made a big discovery on this one. and sorry about my spelling but i was nervous as hell when i discovered this *heart attack*
anyways after 9 years and we discovered how to change them character models. yet i wanted to change them for 9 years and now finaly here it is!
:specialdriver: :mrgreen: :P
HOW TO GET JERICHO PLZ! I want to change to him in TAR
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]