Having any problems running the game on any platforms or anything abnormal as happened in your game and you can fix it, come in here for assistance.
By Zalken
Registration Days
I need an archive from cities folder.

The name of the archive is nyc_now_pc.d4c

It is in the cities folder.

I want to know if anyone can put a download link to this archive or something.

Thanks.
By madness
Now it sounds like you want us to upload the archive on the internet. I'm just curious why. Because it's illegal to upload such a file from the game for the world to access and plus the file is almost 800MB which is quite large.

Now if you have this archive and you wish to extract textures from it you can use this .DDS Ripper

But once again if you want to download this it is illegal and I am a little curious why you'd need access to it?
By Coyote
LOOK HES GOT 1 POST !! :D HE DIDNT ANSWER !! :D HES A SPAMMER LETZ KiLL hIM !!! :D:D :lol::lol::lol:
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Coyote wrote:LOOK HES GOT 1 POST !! :D HE DIDNT ANSWER !! :D HES A SPAMMER LETZ KiLL hIM !!! :D:D :lol::lol::lol:
If thats how you treat new members, no wonder we aren't getting many :lol:

Although it does seem a weird question for him to ask.
By Sedans
sounds undercover to me.
By madness
He might be working Undercover for Ubisoft and Reflections Interactive making sure we don't redistribute illegal content.
By Sedans
madness wrote:He might be working Undercover for Ubisoft and Reflections Interactive making sure we don't redistribute illegal content.
thats what i mean,i wouldnt give it to him becasue he has like no trust,probally either a cop, or yea a developer or whatever, if he was a regh. member itd be one story,but a one poster is starnge
By Lseven7
and people don't log in every single day... he only posted this two days ago.
By madness
Sedans wrote:
madness wrote:He might be working Undercover for Ubisoft and Reflections Interactive making sure we don't redistribute illegal content.
thats what i mean,i wouldnt give it to him becasue he has like no trust,probally either a cop, or yea a developer or whatever, if he was a regh. member itd be one story,but a one poster is strange
Unlikely he is one of those, he could be missing the file due to a CRC error and is looking for it and if that is the case I would suggest a refund.

If it where any other reason I wouldn't distribute the file like that, only if I have found someone really interested in helping us mod the game, someone who has had loads of experience and knows what they are doing, this I might see what I can do as we only have a few small little chances at getting experienced/professional modders/programmers/hackers.
Lseven7 wrote:and people don't log in every single day... he only posted this two days ago.
That's pretty much correct, maybe this is someone who just wanted to ask us this question, if only he would tell us why he needed this.
By Coyote
Why do you all talk here about that ? Don't forgett: He can read that, and if he's really someone who works for Reflections or Ubisoft he's not gonna come back, cause maybe he thinks we know who he is.

Let's check his IP :D:D
By madness
I already checked his IP when he first posted and he lives no where near UK. It could be possible that his behind a proxy but unlikely.

and why would reflections worry about coming down here and testing us!
By Coyote
hum… Reflections work in Newcastle :|
By madness
Coyote wrote:hum… Reflections work in Newcastle :|
Newcastle is based within the UK.
By Coyote
yeah but maybe he lives somewhere near the UK and ervey day he goes work in the UK :/
By madness
maybe we should just stop being suspicious and wait for "Zalken"to reply.

I can also confirm he hasn't seen any of our posts yet, well I can only tell this by this.

Anyways "Zalken", I'm anxious about why you want this file, so please say so.
By Lseven7
it just shows whos looked at what and when and how many times...
By Coyote
Yeh now it works, but some hours ago it showed ne some codes… :/
By madness
I was just adding a few things to this site, and you clicked on it at the wrong time, You'll work out what those upgrades were sometime tomorrow and it also has something to do with those prizes.

and I'm guessing you seen some sort of error with the word SQL in it somewhere were it was unable to connect to the database or something similar.
By Coyote
um… I saw php codes and links
By Sedans
spam? idk bc i hadnt seen i.
By madness
Coyote wrote:um… I saw php codes and links
most likly nothing to worry about at the moment, unless it comes back. Hopefully the topic starter will come back and end this madness...
By Sedans
I had justr seen it ahile ago, it was at the top of the page, uh well i think i saw it im not sho but i was a bunch of codes and links, but it wasnt it an post..
By MidaranuJJooo
Registration Days
I have a problem with dvd....and PC dont read the file nyc_now_pc.d4c so I cant play the game now :cry: :cry: I'AM EXTREMLY UNHAPPY

please hepl me!!! :cry:
By Coyote
Sedans wrote:I had justr seen it ahile ago, it was at the top of the page, uh well i think i saw it im not sho but i was a bunch of codes and links, but it wasnt it an post..
Yeh ! That's what I mean !
MidaranuJJooo wrote:I have a problem with dvd....and PC dont read the file nyc_now_pc.d4c so I cant play the game now I'AM EXTREMLY UNHAPPY

please hepl me!!!
Hello and welcome at Driver Madness !

I can't help you with your problem, so please be patient and wait until someone who has got the game on PC comes :).
By Sedans
notice he never came back, so coyote no need to welcome him becasue he as working undercover
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]