Free-for-all discussion!
Hello all,

Over the previous few years I’ve been incredibly difficult to contact.

I’m beginning to get back into contact with everyone from my past. Due to limited time my plan is to re-engage with those I’ve had contact with since 2010, including members of this forum.

So where have I been?

Aliens abducted me and took me to the planet K-PAX found in the constellation of Lyra. There I met PROT he loved bananas, I brought some and played him the bananaphone song. He and his fellow dremers are very fascinating.

Prot was 362 years old when I met him, he said they live thousands of years. I found there dim dusky lighting calming, inspiring me to ask about the way they reproduce? He explained sexual intercourse for them is quite a painful experience.

Life there is so different, there are no laws, governments, schools or religions. I was fairly interested in how they treat the health care of their inhabitants. He showed me some of their laboratories where they analyse herbs and other plant forms. Each village has at least one lab and treatment is available for any ailment. Nothing is synthesized all compounds are sourced from plant life and mixed accordingly.

Human life is so inferior, PROT told me he understood. Pointing out earth and it’s inhabitants are at early stages of planetary & human evolution and need time to develop as a civilization.

We could learn a lot from PROT and his fellow K-PAXians.

I wanted to stay, but PROT said I had to go back and share my newly found knowledge to better our planet.

I got back several months ago and ready to share the love.

I started taking his special herb and am pleased to announce my health is improving. I feel better each passing day and hope this continues. I have been given the power to think clearer and more analytically than ever.

I have some big ideas in the pipeline, but more on that in the future.

Look out for more from me in the future.

Peace,
My fellow inhabitants
You know my opening post. No I’m not as nutty as my username would have you assume.

Much i’ve written has been curated as a sort of ‘euphemism’ to creatively express my ideas and perspective as a result from recent discoveries relating to my mental health.

No I’m not delusional nor have I ever been. I have a very creative mind and often enjoy tapping into the crevices of my cerebellum. The human mind is a complex organ and while I suffer from various cognitive defects I have found methods of opening my mind. With the support of my doctor I’ve finally been able to focus and given a new lease on life. I have so much more potential. A new drive, to achieve all that’s possible.

I have a long way to go, I continue to suffer considerably. But am happy I’ve been given an outlet to express myself and using this to better myself, hopefully shaping the world in positive ways.

I am one person, I can only do so much. Especially with my slowed cognitive functioning. I’m doing all in my power to improve and make the most of my abilities.

I was sad to have left this wonderful community but ‘I’m back baby’. Although not in my entirety.

I have made a choice to distance myself from gaming for which over the past few years I’ve had a love hate relationship. Since leaving Driver Madness I began focusing on improving other aspects in my life. There were times I played lots of games, other times not so much.

Upon leaving DM, I played Driver: San Francisco and a few codemaster racing games such as Dirt Showdown & GRID 2. I took a break from gaming, then played some The Crew & Watch Dogs. In 2015 decided to buy only one game a year, this was the year of GTA: V. Sometime after I seen Forza Motorsport: Apex come to PC as a Free to Play game that shaped the future of the Xbox Play Anywhere initiative. During 2016, I watched E3 hoping the series would continue on PC, my prayers were answered Forza Horizon 3 arrived on PC and was my game of 2016. Fast forward several months ago I preordered Forza Motorsport 7 and was hyped.

Since my health improved I have no interest in video games whatsoever. I was using them as an outlet to bring excitement to my life. My disability left me housebound and while still true, this new medication has allowed me to use my mind in ways I’ve been unable for so long. As a result I’d rather use my mind to bring enjoyment to others and so much more.

Over the past few months I’ve focused solely on developing myself as a human being and have distanced myself from any form of time-wasting. I have so much to offer, I’d rather not be playing video games, being enthralled in tv series or anything that sucks up so much time with no justifiable outcome.

Over the coming months I intend to further explain what my disability entails and follow up on some ‘more’ of the ‘euphemisms’ described in my opening post.

Until then….

Peace,
The not so Mad, Madness….
a.k.a mattyboy :)
ASV, max.thunder liked this
Welcome back, madness!

I'm not going to go into a lot of details, but I can relate to the whole being housebound thing. I myself suffered without a job or schooling for two years before I was able to get back on my feet.

I haven't played many Driver games ever since I beat the last one, but I continue to mess around with the original Driver on PC. Weirdly enough, it didn't work on this Dell Latitude E4310 laptop I have even though that one has Windows 7, but it will work on the high-end custom desktop I built in 2016 that I'm using right now.

Anyways, enough stealing the spotlight; I'll explain more in my own threads.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]