Free-for-all discussion!
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Well I'm a full time landscaper now :/ 4:30am-7pm working 5 days a week, no time for driver anymore hahaha. When I do get the chance to play games I usually stick with Overwatch, other than that I played through driv3r again a coulple weeks back on a sick day hahaha, games looking so bad now graphically, I remember when it first came out I was like no way this game is REAL LIFE, the memories...
By bb_42001
Fab2cent wrote:Well I'm a full time landscaper now :/ 4:30am-7pm working 5 days a week, no time for driver anymore hahaha. When I do get the chance to play games I usually stick with Overwatch, other than that I played through driv3r again a coulple weeks back on a sick day hahaha, games looking so bad now graphically, I remember when it first came out I was like no way this game is REAL LIFE, the memories...
You know i just realised your from Australia, Good work!
I have never played over watch, Always thought it was basicly fantasy COD. How do you like the game?
Fab2cent liked this

bb42001

Noodles

By Fab2cent
You know i just realised your from Australia, Good work! I have never played over watch, Always thought it was basicly fantasy COD. How do you like the game?
Really!! hahah, yeah aussie, live in Melbourne CBD bro hahah. Yeah overwatch is good, its like tf2 but way better imo, its polished as hell like all blizzard games are, thats what makes me like the game. What have you been up 2?
bb_42001 liked this
By bb_42001
Basicly just work like you, Although i just saw Rogue One at the cinemas today, OMFG its epic, As good as the original three. As for games i keep coming back to Star wars: The old Republic. Also we are getting a new add on on the website very soon, But shh :P

bb42001

Noodles

By Vortex
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts LikeBB Avatar
I don't know if anybody has a Youtube Channel here (except Skylabh or PostalDude ofc) but here is my latest video. It's a small compilation of Fifa Fails. I tried the video editor of the PS4 "ShareFactory" and it's a good tools !
(don't kill me :lol: )
By Vortex
New video ! I'm on fire :mrgreen:
This time, it's about that one street in Nice where there is a lot more of road traffic ! Also, i did a screenshot comparison of that street in the "beta screenshots" and the final game.
By Fab2cent
Love this pic of my old AU falcon Ute, love Australia :)

max.thunder liked this
By bb_42001
Fab2cent wrote:Love this pic of my old AU falcon Ute, love Australia :)

Have you seen the information on the Kia Stinger, Its a twin turbo v6 RWD liftback, And it looks sexy. 0-100km in 5.1 seconds

bb42001

Noodles

By helegad
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Sometimes when I end up in a GTA Online server populated by Chinese, I like to stir up turf wars by denouncing China as a "weak mouse" and a "non-threat to the superpower that is America" and repeatedly shouting USA and TRUMP, it's great fun. They get really into it, lots of squares fly up the screen.
PostalDude liked this
By bb_42001
Seems a bit quiet at the moment, How has everyone been doing?

Just so you guys know i am going on holiday for a month starting April first.

bb42001

Noodles

By Vortex
I'm searching motivation to do another video on my youtube channel.

I would like to do a video called "Driv3r - The cut mission" (speculation with ingame hints) and another called "Driv3r Mysteries" ("Did Tanner was followed since Nice Airport ?", Nice beta map w/ Driver 2 look, "Was NY already teased in Driv3r ?", Beta Truck view and the only moment you will see it in the final game").

But hey, need motivation :D
bb_42001, ASV, max.thunder and 1 Others downloaded liked this
By bb_42001
Hey guys, Just letting you all know i am on holidays until the end of April, I am on a cruise currently in the pacific ocean off the cost of Australia. As such while i do have internet access in may be limited so if you have any urgent questions let mark know aka firebird, Or send a PM to the Driver Madness facebook page.!
max.thunder liked this

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
bb_42001 wrote:Hey guys, Just letting you all know i am on holidays until the end of April, I am on a cruise currently in the pacific ocean off the cost of Australia. As such while i do have internet access in may be limited so if you have any urgent questions let mark know aka firebird, Or send a PM to the Driver Madness facebook page.!
Bring some seafood for the users!
bb_42001 liked this
By bb_42001
bb_42001 wrote:Hey guys, Just letting you all know i am on holidays until the end of April, I am on a cruise currently in the pacific ocean off the cost of Australia. As such while i do have internet access in may be limited so if you have any urgent questions let mark know aka firebird, Or send a PM to the Driver Madness facebook page.!

Alright guys just a heads up i am now back home!
ASV liked this

bb42001

Noodles

By Vortex
Hi !
New video !
I used videos from MaxThunder to do a comparison that i wanted to do for a long time (the first time i saw the videos indeed)
max.thunder liked this
By Fab2cent
Hi guys, I got some good news actually, I just got my private investigation and armed guard license from Victoria Police after studying my investigations course, I know this will sound nerdy but I'm 1 step close to my dream of being a detective, thanks to driver and Tanner making such an impact on me as a child. Listening to the driv3r soundtrack as a go to work as a Private investigator, such a good feeling, hahaha
bb_42001, max.thunder liked this
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]