Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
By Zmey20009
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
I made some new skins for MPD Police car

- White Diplomat (like real MPD Diplomat)
- Beta Driver 1 Police (it looks ugly, I won't release it)
- Beta MPD Diplomat

Contain three skins

First - original with black rear doors
Second - looks like real Diplomat
Third - similiar to beta

Only in plans:

- Highway Patrol Diplomat (some skins like real Highway Patrol)
- NYPD skin from DPL
- LAPD skin from Driver 1

Download
By VAIMAHDO
jackmap wrote:Great Job! :D I also have some MPD Decals - let me know if you are interested and I will send them to you. :)
Welcome to Driver Madness Jackmap! :)
By jackmap
Registration Days
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
jackmap wrote:Great Job! :D I also have some MPD Decals - let me know if you are interested and I will send them to you. :)
Welcome to Driver Madness Jackmap! :)
Thanks - I just made the real Miami diplomat skins but I'm having an issue getting rid of the black police texture - any idea on how to remove it?

EDIT: Never mind I got it! :) Here is a picture in the editor: http://prntscr.com/329k19
However, I can't get one in-game but it looks about the same either way!
By max.thunder
Great work zmey!!

I like your concept jackmap, in my opinion it's the closest look to a real one counterpart.

Here you can find some high quality pics of the car (a restored one)
By jackmap
Registration Days
max.thunder wrote:Great work zmey!!

I like your concept jackmap, in my opinion it's the closest look to a real one counterpart.

Here you can find some high quality pics of the car (a restored one)
It works well too in-game but I can't release it without permission. :( Anyone know if the light bar can be changed?
By jackmap
Registration Days
Zmey20009 wrote:Thanks to all!

White Diplomat was conceived as a real MPD Diplomat, but blue strips looked very awful. I decided to do simply white Diplomat

Maybe I'll make it. Maybe...
I can release mine as a temporary solution but its up to you because I used your beta diplomat...
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
You know what I find quite amusing? The white MPD Diplomat with the blue stripes looks like the Chicago Cop car.
By Zmey20009
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
jackmap wrote:I can release mine as a temporary solution but its up to you because I used your beta diplomat...
Ok, release. Later I will release my version
Wheels wrote:You know what I find quite amusing? The white MPD Diplomat with the blue stripes looks like the Chicago Cop car.
CPD Diplomat? Why not?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By jackmap
Registration Days
Zmey20009 wrote:
jackmap wrote:I can release mine as a temporary solution but its up to you because I used your beta diplomat...
Ok, release. Later I will release my version
Wheels wrote:You know what I find quite amusing? The white MPD Diplomat with the blue stripes looks like the Chicago Cop car.
CPD Diplomat? Why not?
Thanks I'll give you credit for it :)
By Wheels
Zmey20009 wrote:
CPD Diplomat? Why not?
Do you think you can take a Polis car from Istanbul and change it to have the Havana Driver 2 cop car texture?
By Wheels
Um... hello?
By Olanov
I've also worked on the MPD Diplomat and the cops. I would've posted earlier but there's a dickta-dictatorship ruling this joint. Anyway, here it is.

Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail

It's essentially finished. I did the damage textures too.
By ThE RandoM GuY
Registration Days Posts
Hi everybody i know this post is very very old but i could not avoid looking at it so i decided to make something

here you will find the white MPD Diplomat fully installed and working replacing the original one with the one originally posted by Zmey20009

just check it out (by the way it also works perfectly in all the miami missions with cops)

by the way jackmap, ¿can you please send me that fine MPD skin that you posted rigth there (if you still have it)?
By PostalDude
ThE RandoM GuY wrote:Hi everybody i know this post is very very old but i could not avoid looking at it so i decided to make something

here you will find the white MPD Diplomat fully installed and working replacing the original one with the one originally posted by Zmey20009

just check it out (by the way it also works perfectly in all the miami missions with cops)

by the way jackmap, ¿can you please send me that fine MPD skin that you posted rigth there (if you still have it)?
You didn't post the link....what?
And regarding jackmap, well...
Last visited:
Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:32 am
By ThE RandoM GuY
Registration Days Posts
PostalDude wrote:
ThE RandoM GuY wrote:Hi everybody i know this post is very very old but i could not avoid looking at it so i decided to make something

You didn't post the link....what?
And regarding jackmap, well...
Last visited:
Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:32 am

Wow people forget about this webpage very easily
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]