Talk about TV shows, movies, or anything else you can project onto a screen here!
By VAIMAHDO
Hello there! Well, as all of you may know, I was planning to make an animation with Microsoft Paint, (Windows XP version). I never really had a plan for what to make, and after bringing a thought up I had from back in 2011, I am still sadly holding that 2011 thought up. Anyway, The Driver Parody is what it sounds like. Now, that's what I'm doing! Release date? Why of course, our favorite time for anything, release date! My guess is that the video will be completed by April 21, 2014. My birthday! :3 OR June 10, 2014. April 21st is more of the planned release date. Reason of me taking so much time on it is because of the very long process of making it, and I really want this to be good. What's the 2011 thought? Ahh quite a thing to day dream of. Back in early 2011, I had day dreamed about the DRIV3R animation version of tanner standing on a truck in Istanbul, and dancing in a hilarious way. Eventually it evolved into an instrumental music video of Tanner dancing with Calita, and the other main characters doing weird things in the Istanbul night club. What is wrong with me? Why did I think of that? xD Anyway I thought of making DRIV3R animations with replicas to Relfection's animation models, and making silly movies with them. At the time I knew nothing about animating. Anyway, here comes The Driver Parody! :specialdriver: Here we have the first clip, and guess which driver it's supposed to be? It's currently an early stage frame. :3

Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: picture no longer available.

FIRST UPDATE! TEASER VIDEO COMMING A WEEK OR TWO AFTER 1/23/2014!
Last edited by VAIMAHDO on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Fireboyd78
Wow, you have a really good sense of perspective in your artwork. I couldn't do that even if I tried.

My only suggestion, however, is to not give such a huge backstory to your work. A simple explanation is all you need, really. And with my own personal experiences, release dates never work for solo projects - the chances of the release date being fulfilled are slim to none.

Besides the huge wall of text that I can't get myself to read, nice frame. Hope to see more!
By pete
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Ever heard of Pivot? It's a free animation program that's easy to use. You won't be able to make very detailed animations with it, but maybe you should just take a look at it.
By VAIMAHDO
CarLuver69 wrote:Wow, you have a really good sense of perspective in your artwork. I couldn't do that even if I tried.

My only suggestion, however, is to not give such a huge backstory to your work. A simple explanation is all you need, really. And with my own personal experiences, release dates never work for solo projects - the chances of the release date being fulfilled are slim to none.

Besides the huge wall of text that I can't get myself to read, nice frame. Hope to see more!
Release dates do work for me though. If I don't plan a release or beta stage date, I seem to never finish it. (Y)
By VAIMAHDO
pete wrote:Ever heard of Pivot? It's a free animation program that's easy to use. You won't be able to make very detailed animations with it, but maybe you should just take a look at it.
Yes I have heard of Pivot. I've never taken it into considoration because the yotube videos I've seen people make with it seem really cheap, always fighting stick figures. I should look at it some time though, but The Driver Parody will be made with Paint. Thanks everyone by the way! I already have some scripts of what I'm going to make in The Driver Parody! I will release a beta clip when I finish a short clip in Driver 1 Miami.
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Wait, there was a spammer here? I wasn't online when it stepped in. What did they spam? And who spammed?
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]