The video game series all about Hollywood stunts and car crashes, originally developed by Reflections Interactive.
By RacingFreak
Hi, here I will be posting texture I managed to extract from Stuntman.

Please if you use those, give me a credit for extracting.
By max.thunder
WOW :o

Great work, indeed those textures look great.
By Fireboyd78
PostalDude wrote:To quote the Angry Grandpa....
HOLY f***ing'......sh*t!
AGP ftw!
By PostalDude
CarLuver69 wrote:
PostalDude wrote:To quote the Angry Grandpa....
HOLY f***ing'......sh*t!
AGP ftw!
That was my LAST.....goddamn bag of goddamn popcorn! :lol:
RF, do you plan on extracting all Stuntman models+textures?
By RacingFreak
Not all but atleast playable cars (game is running f***ing slow on pcsx2). And cant say anything on models because z axis is missing or unproper.
By PostalDude
RacingFreak wrote:Not all but atleast playable cars (game is running f***ing slow on pcsx2). And cant say anything on models because z axis is missing or unproper.
Dayum.
By Olanov
Just imagine if we could convert Stuntman cars to Driv3r, or Driver Parallel Lines... Now wouldnt't that be epic.
By RacingFreak
Good news, as you might have noticed they are being a little bit dark (or maybe too much), I managed to fix that. Prepare for megahuge texture pack soon :)

And no, I actually think either MM2 or Driver will be a good home for them (Driver... once it gets the car slots up!).
By RacingFreak
Ugh can't believe it's been months. I just loaded up on my maxed up PC today, got bunch of textures ripped so I think I will come up with something soon
By RacingFreak
Okay here you go... the Stuntman Prowler/Zartex texture (was slightly edited with 2.3 Exposure to catch up the proper lightning):
Goddammit... if you look at the bottom you can see unused side texture and higher resolution of the license plate behind :(
By Coyote
Now I can confirm that they used this one for DPL, it has the narrow license plate space and not the wide one like the Driver 3 one :)
By Coyote
Yeah it's less dirty, has different door handles, and the colours are brighter / have more contrast, just look at the tail lights. And the light bar also. The hood looks also "flatter". But why the hell does it even have a light bar?

Also, maybe it was a beta car or something, because of the door handles :) But actually I don't think so, I believe they just wanted to make it a bit different.
By RacingFreak
No, its the template upon which the cop version is made apparently, if you compare both you will notice the grainy effects used on the cop texture

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]