General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By JAY
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Here you can talk about great car chases, especially in movies. There are a lot of great movie clips on YouTube. Man, I love them all. Here are some of my favourites:

Bullit:

The final chase is the perfect chase. No talking, just the music and the cars. And I love this Mustang. :D

The French Connection:

Great atmosphere, my favourite US City and a good chase scene. But not good as Bullit.

Gone in 60 seconds:

Great chase with the police. Perfect action.

Smokey and the Bandit:

The movie isn't really goog, but the chase scenes are very funny. I like Jackie Gleason as the sherrif. :D
By Jorge-Fonseca
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Bourne Identity

with the mini couper in paris thats a great chase

same with bourne supremacy in moscow with the taxi and the mercedes

Also i gotta say that the Italian Job has a great chase scene with mini coupers

finally the transporter movies has some comical car chases lol
By madness
I've been purchasing many movies to take out the car chases to upload and the "bourne supremacy" and "bullitt" are 2 pf them, I have many more too. I should get to upload them some day in the next month. :D

And I'm thinking about creating a stunt video with all the different stunts performed in all the movies, tv shows and in the games that I own :D
By Sedans
Oh, movie clips, I thought these were your own pics of PL or something, I loved bullit, But i also liked tha new Gone in 60 Seconds.
By cars358
the one in the french connection looked like that mission in driver 2 when you gotta chase that train and i think i heared some where they based it on that
By madness
The driver series is pretty connected to many movies in many different ways, and some of the missions are based on the movies, like in that mission in Nice in DRIV3R where you can't go below 80kph or your car will blow up. That was based on the movie speed.
By Sedans
i love dat movie!
By driver2fan10
Registration Days Posts Posts
Ya I knew that I that that was cool when they did that, but the car was hard to control though.
By Sedans
driver2fan10 wrote:Ya I knew that I that that was cool when they did that, but the car was hard to control though.
I that that was cool?

what are u talking about; tha movie or da mission?
By cars358
madness wrote:The driver series is pretty connected to many movies in many different ways, and some of the missions are based on the movies, like in that mission in Nice in DRIV3R where you can't go below 80kph or your car will blow up. That was based on the movie speed.
i liked that mission the bit when you gotta bail out and blow the truck is good
By driver2fan10
Registration Days Posts Posts
I was talking about how it was cool that they did a mission based on speed in the movie. I thought that that was a cool mission.

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4