Discussion for Driver 2: Back on the Streets [EU] / Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back [US] (2000)
By madness
You can post all your screenshots in here. You can either link from another one or you may use our upload file feature to upload .gif .png and .jpg pictures. There is no uploading limit so upload away your DRIVER 2 Screenshots.
By Coyote
I can't cause I have it on psx. (driver2 cames out JUST for psx). I have a "speedlink". Its complicate, but I can put in game pics here. :idea: better : it's possible to put driver2 online ? So we can play it here on the PC… I know, its difficult… no its impossible…
By madness
You can capture your pictures from a capture card connected to a PS1 or GBA which is another story.
By Coyote
yes I know. I asked a Webmaster from a other Website, & he told me that it's also possible when you connect the yellow cable from the psx to the PC, to install a psx emulator or to buy a speed-link(like me). My only problem is, that I hav a MAC. So nothing from this is possoble. I have a WINDOWS-emulator on my MAC, and I intalled the speed-link. The 2nd problem, is that the WINDOWS-emulator is too low to read a ps2 game. So it isn't possible. :cry:
By squeaky
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
first and formost, the best Emulator isePSXe ,even though it can only read PSX games.
Second:
By T.K.
i still do. I just got to Vegas today. After all these years. :mrgreen:
By PostalDude
i want to go back in time and strangle 13 year old me
Last edited by PostalDude on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cleone
I think I might try that emulator. I have a lot of PS1 games that don't work on PS2. I have a very fast computer so I think I can put the emulator to some good use.
By Lost Account #3408
It actully Drives....when a pedestrian is driving it, when i get in it doesn't move anymore ?

11-04-79. Today in the News, a Truck from the sky, Man finds Katana in Sandwich, and Family survives A-Bomb

Undercovercop Tanner was driving down the village, when suddenly an 18 wheeler came out of the sky. people blame the Goverment and Scientists because of their silly expiriments

Pictures of the 3rd Miracle
By Lost Account #3366
To YUCKSTERTHUNDER
Looks very cool
I saw you first post, you swapped the chicago.lev and havana.lev like it does gamersin?

PS: the car in your signature looks like beta Chicago car
By Lost Account #3408
SOAP wrote:To YUCKSTERTHUNDER
Looks very cool
I saw you first post, you swapped the chicago.lev and havana.lev like it does gamersin?

PS: the car in your signature looks like beta Chicago car

The car is exactly a Beta car, but the sad thing is, its only a drawing :( .

And it was Chicago & Vegas, but making mistakes is what the human does every day to learn more....Or so.
YUCKSTERTHUNDER wrote:Is it me, or does every Longnose Truck have a strange Bumber car look

looks strange too me and wanna know sumthin else thats strange? when u chase that train in chicago if its too far it ays u lost him? how can u lose a train if the tracks dont turn when ever they want???
By Lost Account #3408
Biscaynes wrote:Oh, hi YUCKSTERTHUNDER! u rock man. Could you please tell me where'd you get that screenshot. Until now I thought I've collected all of them.
Thanks, i've took these with PSX 1.13 .
By Runo
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Here are some really weird screens I took the other day.

Try to find out what is weird on these pics.

Most are taken in the ghost-street, noone drives there.
Wow, this topic seemed to have a short life, so here's an extension:

Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: pictures no longer available.

These are older screenshots of mine, the date says April 11, 2013. I miss 2013 already :)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]