General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I'm keen to buy our own group of professionals, but i want the rights to driver aswell. We need a forum on what to do with lots of money. Is there already one?
By madness
Daltarin-Elite wrote:I'm keen to buy our own group of professionals, but i want the rights to driver aswell. We need a forum on what to do with lots of money. Is there already one?
no, but your free to create one :P
By Daltarin-Elite
Okay. I'll get on that then.
By Sedans
Ya know... sometimes Im afraid that I will die in real life from a dream, and heres why: I dont actually mean die from a dream, but, there has been times before when I did something in a dream that I did later on in life, and Im not saying right after, I mean this can be anywhere from weeks to years later, but its weird, because Ill f**k up in real life and think "Whoa, De Ja Vu!". Im scared that one of these days my dreams will catch up to me. I mean sometimes they are so realistic.
By Daltarin-Elite
I talk to people in my dreams and learn things i didn't know about them before, and then what i heard in my dream comes up in conversation the next day and it's really freaky.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Daltarin-Elite wrote:
PS: New Zealand isn't really that great.
I love New Zealand. We take it for granted too much, it really is an amazing place.
Daltarin-Elite wrote:
But we live in a crap place... so, the moral of the story is. Sacrifices must be made in the way of a decent township, if yoiu wish to meet decent people.

WOW!
Havelock isn't that bad. I will always treat Hawke's Bay as home, no matter what part of the world I end up in.
By Daltarin-Elite
Yes it is bad, havelock sucks, there is nothing to do here!
[hr]
Anyway, on to my wierd dream i had. I woke up about 2:20am on saturday the 8th of december and wrote this down and drew some sketches so i wouldn't forget it.

In the dream, i was reading a magazine that i had been sent by Ubisoft, when i came across the name Tanner. So i started to search throught the article a bit more and found out about the next driver game, which had without anyones knowledge, already been released. I have created an example of the game case but i cannot post it, it keeps telling me BMP extensions are not allowed, but i cannot seem to chanege the format of the file, it just wont let me, so i'll screw around with that other the next week or so and my post it later.

But the game was called Driver 1971: Streets of Savville. Now to my knowledge I don't even know of a place called Savville but the cover of the case suggested it's somewhere in America, because there was a huge american hemi of some sort on the front, sitting under one of those huge overhead highways, that they have in USA.

An interesting revelation also came about in this dream... Tanner's name... For the first time we would know his real name. As it turns out, Tanner was his last name, not his first. From this day forward he shall be known as... MAX TANNER :!: :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops: :!:
What a crap name... really!

I went and bought the game. Tanner was dressed in sort of ragged clothing, much like The Mexican in the 2006 era of DPL. The first mission, involved Tanner killing people in the slums of Savville and stealing their money, so he could give it to who appeared to be a Tax man, that was operating out of a PAwn Brokers. When Tanner gave him the money he said. "It's just not enough this week Max."

I have no idea what this money thing was all about, it was very odd. The game also had the worlds most amazingly stupid subtitles. The were so big that they took up the bottom 1/4 of the screen and they were in a huge GTA looking font. The narrotor was equally as daft, i don't know who he was but he was really boring and should be called "State the Obvious Man" despite he never said anything worth knowing or that was even obvious, it's just the impression the guy gave me.

Tanner walkied out onto the street, sat on the curb and pulled out a hip flask full of god knows what, and started drinking it. This is where the dream ended. From what i remember looking at the game case, it was an exclusively Xbox306 release, which is dumb, because everyone wants the next game on every platform.

It was a very odd dream though, and i hated it, the game was stupid, ill thought out and had some real shoddy acting... the graphics were amazing though.

So can someone tell me... Does Savville Actually exist or was it a figmint of my imagination?
By Lseven7
I have heard the name somewhere, but it wasn't a place. I'm just trying to remember it. A wikipedia search returned Saville as a last name for about 15 famous people.
By Daltarin-Elite
At first i thought it was the name of a car or something as apposed to a city. I have no idea actually. But what a crap game. And MAX TANNER Hah! How wet is that?
By Lseven7
yea i know, I had a feeling it was a car as well. Maybe I'm think of Cheville?
By Daltarin-Elite
First of all it's chevvelle. second... well i don't have a second point.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]