Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!
By madness
Driver: Parallel Lines XBOX and PS2 Cheats

These following cheat codes need to be typed in on the cheats menu.

- CARSHOW = All Vehicles Unlocked

- GUNRANGE = All Weapons

- GUNBELT = Infinite Ammunition

- ZOOMZOOM = Infinite Nitrous

- IRONMAN = Invincibility

- ROLLBAR = Indestructible Cars

- KEYSTONE = Weaker Cops

- TOOLEDUP = Zero Cost (All Upgrades are Free)
By Sedans
KEYSTONE: Lol i tried that a while back ago and if i remember correctly tha cop cars died in like one hit, me and my friend were laughin so much, tha cops were like " Stop you are under arrest *Sound of cop cars' engine getting louder* im going to spin you out-AHHHHH! My car! Noooo! *sound of cop cars siren going; who who who whoo whoooo whoooooo*
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
When will you gather all the trainers for Driv3r and put them on the site?
By madness
I've been quite busy adding things and fixing issues with this site, and I haven't gotten to that. And it's been in my todo list for quite a while now.

I just have so much stuff to do.
By Delta-38
There are no PC cheats are there? There are only trainers for driv3r
By madness
yeh, and these trainers arn't official. So really there are no official trainer or cheats for the PC version for DRIV3R.
By Delta-38
Too bad! :( I would like to have a trainer for the infinit mass for all the cityes.
The infinit mass cheat is my favorit. I saw that on parallel lines there is a cheat like that maybe it will be the same on PC too. I can't wait for the pc release.
By madness
I also can't wait for the PC Release.

It may be possible to create a trainer, however this hasn't been done usually to the fanbase of the driver series. And usually when there is a big fanbase for a game lets use GTA as an example you get all this tools created by people who have created them before, And then we need to get those people here to help us create tools like that.

Me, i'm working on the entire thing, trying to make tools... One day I'll have a working tool and I'll add it to the download database for all to download.
By Sedans
wha is a trainer? ive never heard of that before
By madness
I posted the answer to what your looking for here.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
the ironman invincitaly cheat dont work for me

P.S.i didnt beat the game, dose this matter?
By Sedans
no, i dont kno what tha problem is... make sure youre typing it right.
By nitrored
dono? .........i did it again spelled wright (lol) dose it matter if i have the limited edditon?
By Sedans
hmmm...i didnt know there was a limited edition, that would most likeley be tha problem
By nitrored
i got it 4 ps2 :idea: that might be the prob. look on ign 4 the limited edditon
By Sedans
i guess so-- it jus came out on everything else lol :lol:
By madness
The Limited Edition and the Normal Edition are exzactly the same, I got the Limited Edition on XBOX and the Invincibility Cheat works fine.
By Sedans
madness wrote:The Limited Edition and the Normal Edition are exzactly the same, I got the Limited Edition on XBOX and the Invincibility Cheat works fine.
i thought you didnt have an xbox :S
By nitrored
well......mabye its the game-i got it used.most of the other cheats work so i guess it could get scrached,

oh well nobody likes a cheater except 99.7 percent of the world. lol :lol:
By madness
I have a xbox, ps2, pc, gba, pc again :D, and of course I have an xbox because I said I have DRIV3R on it :D
By nitrored
DUH.............i was puttin 0 instead of o lol
By Driver of DOOM
I dunno if this has been mentioned or if it even works for PC, but you can multiply cars;
get the new, unmodified car off the steets, take it to hunts point and drive in to rays. change the bodywork and when you leave, there should be a unmodified car parked up, as well as the car you are driving, random i know
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]