News related to "Driver: Parallel Lines" can be created and located in here.
By madness
UBISOFT Europe has released some new information about the game. However there are still a few thing which you should keep in mind. There is still Multilayer in the game and this press release is a few months old however we finally located it. More updated information can be located at the bottom of this news post:
Full Name: Driver Parallel Lines
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Genre: Action-Racing
Developer: Ubisoft Barcelona (Wii version)
Age Rating: ESBR Mature / PEGI 18+ TBC
Number of Player: One player
Release date: March, 29th 2007
Image New York in ’78 was the coolest place on the planet. I was new to the Big Apple, just a country boy looking to make it good. In just a few weeks it felt like home. From New Jersey to Queens, from the Bronx down to Battery this was my patch, my backyard. 28 years later and the city sparkled like new but underneath, the filth was still there, and I had vengeance crawling inside me.
Image Wii Controllers Integration – Intuitive utilization of the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk for a unique sensation of driving and 3rd person action.
Image Experience Open Environments Racing in Two Distinct Time Periods – Multiple paths to complete over 35 missions across photo-realistic 1978 & 2006 New York City
Image Control and Customize Over 80 Drivable Vehicles - Including cars, motorcycles, and trucks - all integrated with a realistic vehicle damage system.
Image Image Authentic Hollywood- style Action – Experience adrenaline pumping high speed racing and car chases
ImageImage Massive Enhancements Over Previous Driver games -Including AI, graphics, physics, and more!

Fulfill dreams
• Having access to cars/vehicles you can’t have in real life (own, build up, drive)
• Do things you shouldn’t do in real life (driving clearly beyond speed limits, engaging chases, doing insane stunts, wrecking cars, etc.)

Achievement
• Improvement of performances through expertise with driving skills and clever car tuning
• Victory over AI and over human beings

Immersion / Freedom
• Playing in a realistic, living, interactive environment
• Sensation of freedom through non linearity (free roaming)
• Sense of ownership through large choice of cars + visual and mechanical customization

Empowerment
• Beating the law and justice representative (the police)
• Transgressing rules
• Being and behaving as a gangster – bad guy
• Blowing things up
• Owning many cars/vehicles

Unique controller sensation
• Using the Wii Remote to select your target, master your weapon and shoot
• Using the Nunchuk to drive, adjust your speed, control the character and its gesture
• Intuitive driving – cars, motocycles, trucks...
• Intensive sensation of controlling weapons

Wii Game Specifics improvements
• More than 30 unique and exclusive controls using the full motion and sensing features of both, the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controllers.
• Targeting and shooting system adapted to the Wii controllers
• Get into action faster by Teleporting: allow the player to move quicker through the city
• Tune the police aggressiveness and the traffic jam
• Specific Wii special effects –TBD

Ubisoft Europe
Latest Information
Driver: Parallel Lines follows the story of a young New York driver, TK, who makes his living driving gangsters, pimps, criminals, and lowlifes in and out of trouble, using his driving skills and street smarts to make money and live the good life of sex, fast cars and drugs.

The year is 1978, TK plans to start a cocaine empire of his own but things don’t pan out quite as well as planned, he gets locked up for 28 years. This fast-forwards the story to present day Manhattan where TK is set free, with one thing on his mind – revenge!

Key Features:

Fully Immersive World

• Open Environments provide multiply ways to complete over 35 missions.

Movie-style Gameplay Experience

• A fully engaging storyline combining state of the art cutscenes and realistic in-game interaction.

New Control System

• Exclusive to Wii, experience the Driver World like never before with motion controlled gameplay.

Two Distinct Time Periods

• Play within two very different, but equally impressive NYC time zones – 1978 and 2006.

Fast and Furious Cars

• Experience the thrills of over 80 customizable vehicles, including cars, bikes and trucks.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]