News related to "Driver: Parallel Lines" can be created and located in here.
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
DPL PC version will have this feature.

>RACING IN FREE WORLDS to complete various solution methods over over 35 missions

>Experience authentic ACTION RACING IN STYLES HOLLYWOODS

>Play with other players in EXCITING MULTIPLAYER COMPETITIONS

>Control over 80 MOBILE ONES and CHANGEABLE VEHICLES (CARS, MOTORCYCLES OR TRUCKS) with the damage system of the extra class typical for Driver

>Experience two exciting time periods - NEW YORK TOWN CENTER IN the YEARS 1978 & 2006

>Strong quality improvements compared with the preceding Driver versions (AI, diagram, physics and much more besides)

ALL THIS INFORMATION ARE FROM UBISOFT.COM/DE WEBSITE.
By Sedans
same features as PS2 i think
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
yeah, except the EXCITING MULTIPLAYER COMPETITIONS.
By Sedans
yea i guess
By madness
Yeh, that's where I've had to get my infromation from... It's quite annoying me trying and having to read german.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
thank google for translating :D
By madness
lseven7 wrote:thank google for translating :D
I use google but it dosen't translate very well so I have to re word it :S
But stil, google helps alot :D
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
yeah, i also using the google for translating GERMAN AND FRANCE WEBSITE.
By Sedans
why do you write in caps so much?
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
cause i like it
By madness
Sedans wrote:same features as PS2 i think
well not really, things in bold are new:

DPL PC version will have this feature.

>RACING IN FREE WORLDS to complete various solution methods over over 35 missions

>Experience authentic ACTION RACING IN STYLES HOLLYWOODS

>Play with other players in EXCITING MULTIPLAYER COMPETITIONS

>Control over 80 MOBILE ONES and CHANGEABLE VEHICLES (CARS, MOTORCYCLES OR TRUCKS) with the damage system of the extra class typical for Driver

>Experience two exciting time periods - NEW YORK TOWN CENTER IN the YEARS 1978 & 2006

>Strong quality improvements compared with the preceding Driver versions (AI, diagram, physics and much more besides)

and I'm also hoping they add a Film Director in the Wii and PC versions.
By Sedans
well yea those but... thanks for putting in my sig man. o, and you should try getting some of tha smileys from atari's forum, and jus adding them 2 tha list
By madness
anyways as said in an few other topics the release date of the PC and the Nintendo Wii versions have moved from March 2007 all the way down to June 2007. Which is about another 3 months wait for now.
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
where u get this information?
By madness
I found it on UBI's German website.
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
OK,This is only for Germany. :D :D Good news for US people,the release date dosen't delay.(March20th2007)
:( :( Bad news for UK people,the release date of DPL delayed until April27th2007.But it's only delayed 1 month.
By madness
So where did you find this information then?
By Sedans
ur american?......hmmmmm (Ih1)
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
From Gamespot (US) and Amazon.co.uk (UK).
By madness
Just to note that both Amazon and Gamespot are usually wrong.
Amazon had a release date for Driver: 5 for December 30th 2006 and we all waited but there was no Driver 5, so I contacted UBISOFT and at the time they said there had been barly any progress on Driver 5 so far.

So never beleave UBISOFT.

Now gamespot is usually correct however they never keep their website updated. Also if Driver: Parallel Lines on PC were to have been released within the next month it would have been found on ubi.com/us/ and there is nothing to do with dpl their.

So I beleave there is a delay and it's going to be released within a week around the date of June 1st in your area.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
*OFF TOPIC*

Am I the youngest member here? :?
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
Madness,which website u went to.I went to AMAZON.com and AMAZON.co.uk .I notice that AMAZON.com don't have Driver 5.But AMAZON.co.uk got it.And the release date is March7th2008.I can't find this release date (December30th2006) on the both AMAZON website.
By madness
The thing is all the amazon, websites seem to be guessing all the time. There is defiantly no chance in the world that ubisoft and reflections have been thinking of release date.
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
right
By madness
I think we just have to stick with what we see on the official UBI websites.
All third party websites start guessing and everything. Here at Driver Madness we try and get the official dates from UBISOFT if it even means contacting their Media Relations manager.
By nitrored
fine,ignore me all u posers want :twisted:
By madness
DPLkicksASS wrote:fine,ignore me all u posers want :twisted:
why not consult the memberlist and take a good look at all the accounts.

Also note that you really shouldn't post something so unrelated in a forum which has got nothing to do with what where talking about.

If you have such a question simply go to the General section and create a "New Topic" and post it there.
By nitrored
madness wrote:
DPLkicksASS wrote:fine,ignore me all u posers want :twisted:
why not consult the memberlist and take a good look at all the accounts.

Also note that you really shouldn't post something so unrelated in a forum which has got nothing to do with what where talking about.

If you have such a question simply go to the General section and create a "New Topic" and post it there.
*cough*know-it-all*cough* :?
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

UBI.COM/UK had added DPL into the website

And here some feature for DPL PC (It is different than the UBI.COM/DE)

Fully Immersive World

•Open Environments provide multiply ways to complete over 35 missions.

Movie-style Gameplay Experience

•A fully engaging storyline combining state of the art cutscenes and realistic in-game interaction.

Two Distinct Time Periods

•Play within two very different, but equally impressive NYC time zones – 1978 and 2006.

Fast and Furious Cars

•Experience the thrills of over 80 customizable vehicles, including cars, bikes and trucks.

If u notice/read this information properly,u will find that 2 features is missing comparing to the UBI.COM/DE
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]