Share your thoughts and views on the game with others!
By madness
Please post all your DRIVER: Parallel Lines REVIEWS in here.
Nothing else or your post will be deleted.
By madness
DRIVER: Parallel Lines Review By: Madness Productions (madness)

Gameplay:
Missions give you at least 20hours of gameplay. The 70+ Sidemissions in each era which can give infaint hours of gameplay. DRIVER: Parallel Lines comes with lots of extra features which DRIV3R didn't have. There are 100 fun stunts to complete in the entire game which brings utter fun in gameplay.
Sound:
DRIVER: Parallel Lines has some above average sounds which make the game sound more realistic. Expecially with 5.1 channel surrond sound support.
Music:
I was a little un-inpressed with the 2006 version of the Paralel Lines Soundtrack because most music felt crap as it didn't suit the game. On the other hand most of the *78's music was great.
Graphis:
The Graphis is pretty colourful in both *78 and *06 versions with slightly different contrast. The *06 version also has a colder feel to it as 78* has a warmer feel. For the Quality Side the quality is pretty good for the speed of the game and it's pretty good graphis for the XBOX and PS2.
Extras:
DRIVER: Parallel Lines has great extras including a Playlist editor for the XBOX version where you could add you own music tracks into the games playlist.

Pros:
- Great Gameplay
- Perfect Storyline
- Interesting Partical Effects
- Effective Handling
- Rage of Side Missions
Cons
- No Multiplayer
- Main Storyline doesn't take to long to complete
- FMV Scenes are de-improved

Overall:
DRIVER: Parallel Lines is a great game. The only sad thing I found it the music didn't suit the FMV scenes as in DRIV3R it was perfect. Plus The FMV Scenes looked pretty crap compared to DRIV3R's Cut Scenes but overall DRIVER: Parallel Lines is the best driver yet!

Scoring:
Gameplay: 9.8
Sound: 8.5
Music: 8.0
Graphis: 9.0
Extras: 9.5
Overall: 9.5
By Comaro
Registration Days
I enjoyed DPL quite well, it was a pretty well made game if you take it for what it is. However, I don't think it measured up to the latest technology on games these days, but it delivered a fair performance in driving material and physics, but on other aspects like on foot probably should have been worked on a little more or just completely taken out, and maybe focus more on the driving mechanism to make it even better.

My rating would probably be: 8.7
By rescue51
Registration Days
Any story that does not continue with Tanner is a waste of time.
By madness
rescue51 wrote:Any story that does not continue with Tanner is a waste of time.
I guess i could agree with you on that one, when i wrote the review I just started playin the game and it was quite fun, but the fun kinda wears off and I went back to playing DRIV3R.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Comaro wrote:I enjoyed DPL quite well, it was a pretty well made game if you take it for what it is. However, I don't think it measured up to the latest technology on games these days, but it delivered a fair performance in driving material and physics, but on other aspects like on foot probably should have been worked on a little more or just completely taken out, and maybe focus more on the driving mechanism to make it even better.

u and sedans could be friends LOL!!!!! driver pl is pretty good lets see 7.5
By madness
I've thought to my self a fair bit and I've noticed that I would now give Driver: Parallel Lines a 8 out of 10 now, I was really just excited because I had just finished the game at the time I posted that topic.

I'd have to give DRIV3R a 8.7 not because it's glitchy because it's what I wanted driver to be, however some elements didn't make it the best, there still was a fair bit of on foot but there was more exciting survival mode and there where run missions and a great storyline I'd like to see continue.
By Sedans
DPLkicksASS wrote:
Comaro wrote:I enjoyed DPL quite well, it was a pretty well made game if you take it for what it is. However, I don't think it measured up to the latest technology on games these days, but it delivered a fair performance in driving material and physics, but on other aspects like on foot probably should have been worked on a little more or just completely taken out, and maybe focus more on the driving mechanism to make it even better.

I dontt get it.... anyways

Game: Saints Row
Platform: XBOX360
Developer: Volution

Gameplay:

Graphics: 9.2
On foot: 60%
In Car: 40%
Weapon Variety: 95%
Car Variety: 79%
Fun: 8.7
Story: 2.6
Customization: 9.5
Overall 8.9 OR 89% OR A-

DESCRPTION OF EACH:!!!!

Graphics [9.2]: I rated this 9.2 because tha overall graphics are great, however some, very rare glitches appear, such as road and freeway dissapearnce. Tha way lites on tha emergency vehicles flash are very realistic

MORE COMING SOON!!!! IM IN A HURRY!!!!! ILL EDIT THIS LATA SO I CAN FINISH!!!!!!
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Sedans wrote:
DPLkicksASS wrote:

I dontt get it.... anyways

Game: Saints Row
Platform: XBOX360
Developer: Volution

Gameplay:

Graphics: 9.2
On foot: 60%
In Car: 40%
Weapon Variety: 95%
Car Variety: 79%
Fun: 8.7
Story: 2.6
Customization: 9.5
Overall 8.9 OR 89% OR A-

DESCRPTION OF EACH:!!!!

Graphics [9.2]: I rated this 9.2 because tha overall graphics are great, however some, very rare glitches appear, such as road and freeway dissapearnce. Tha way lites on tha emergency vehicles flash are very realistic

MORE COMING SOON!!!! IM IN A HURRY!!!!! ILL EDIT THIS LATA SO I CAN FINISH!!!!!!
cuz a comaro and a sedan are both cars :roll:
By lookatme123
Registration Days Posts Avatar
all i can say is i had fun enjoyed it the whole tk/tanner thing dissapointed me alot but i hope tk & tanner r in the next driver like tk goes to miami lol i give driver parallel lines a 9.0 graphics gameplay 9.8 :) but i really think driver 1 was the best of all without it we wouldn't be here now.....
By Nikusakken
Gameplay:
Car physics looks better than never if compared with other Driver games.
On foot gameplay is a lot of better than Driver 2 and DRIV3R. And sometimes a LOT of better than GTA

Sound:
Unique car sounds that make the game more realistic. Guns sounds also looks very realistics.

Voice Atuation:
The voices are quite good but I don't know who are the actors so I can't say much thing.

Music:
In '78 the musics are superbs and also adds a great atmosphre when running away from the cops.

Graphics:
For some reation I think that DPL graphics looks worse than DRIV3R. They are great but looks more simple.

Pros:
- Great Gameplay
- Great '78 soundtrack
- Amazing cars destruction
- Less focused on shooting and more in driving

Cons
- No Multiplayer
- Where's Tanner ?
- Simple graphics
- Voice atuation is a bit strange

Overall:
After 3 good games, DPL is a amazing game, however the original Driver still the best in series. But don't worry, DPL is a worth buying since that it's a lot of better than GTA or another game of the genre

Scoring:
Gameplay: 9.5
Sound: 8.9
Voice Atuation: 7.0
Music: 9.5
Graphics: 8.5
Overall: 8.0
By cleone
Here is my quick review. I will post a longer one later:

Pros: Basically everything. Graphics are not up-to-date of course, but who cares about graphics. Amazing physics, stellar damage, rockin soundtrack, almost perfect. Best of all, not much shooting and more driving.
Cons: Cops are too easy, not many customization options.

I give it a 9.7.

----------------
Now playing: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sealings
via FoxyTunes
By alexawsome23
Registration Days
Overall: 10/10

best driver game ever. it alot better with driver 3, even though i should give driver 3 credit for giving the driver seires the ability to get out of your car and shoot pedestrians. the police AI is the same as driver 3, on a complete rampage to bring you down. they added a SWAT team and a helicopter, which makes it funner. and if you think about it, the driver 3 storyline had no humor whatsoever. this does. oh and, finnaly you can customize your cars. whats bad about it? it was clear that atari released this to rival with grand theft auto. but the driver series is nothing like grand theft auto. also, there are not enough weapons in each era.
and finnaly, you cant go into any buildings or customise your charecter.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]