Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!
By zoton2
Registration Days Posts Posts
I haven't read the whole post, but is this spam?

1) It's posted by a guest
2) Lots of random links, to the same site (but different directories)
3) It's in a Driv3r forum!!!!!

EDIT:

4) Also, the links redirects to "********.com" :shock:
By Alberto
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
It's just spam, and that idiot is just a spambot. When it happens please do NOT click any link. Thanks! :evil:
By Alberto
I dunno, i'd rather to not click any link, usually you get only virus from there, it has nothing to do with the word, i just removed the link to be sure nobody EVEN THINK to go there. Spam is spam, sorry.
By Sedans
F*** SPAM !!! :twisted: lets kill dem spammers!! :twisted:
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
Yeah,Madness should don't let guest post becasue our registration fee is FREE if they want to post need to register a new user name or else the guest are not be able to post. i also think the spammer is the one who open this topic.Because the name is EDIT and when u look carefully on the down of the "EDIT" is a GUEST.

SO THIS IS A BAD TOPIC AND SHOULD BE CLOSED
By madness
Lets just send their computers the "Ping of Death".
This weekend when I have more time I'll make it my first priority to stop guests from completly posting once again. It'll take a while since there are alot of permissions to set up. If I get a chance I'll probley do it tommorow.
By Alberto
lh1 wrote:Yeah,Madness should don't let guest post becasue our registration fee is FREE if they want to post need to register a new user name or else the guest are not be able to post. i also think the spammer is the one who open this topic.Because the name is EDIT and when u look carefully on the down of the "EDIT" is a GUEST.

SO THIS IS A BAD TOPIC AND SHOULD BE CLOSED
Hl1, i am the one who edited the post and the guest's name. There's a reason i kept this thread up, since other ppl started posting in this topic about the link posted, i did feel to NOT remove/lock it, i used this thread as a warning, to avoid that newbies click any link not related to Driver, explaining why, and any question/comment about spambots/links is welcomed here.

Actually me and Madness answered in this thread, and so you did, probably if we replied here and the thread isnt locked yet i suppose there are no real reason to lock or delete it.

This is not the first time you asked us to lock these "stupid and useless" threads, but, hear hear, you replied in them. If you really think these threads are useless then just lock them in your own, which means do not open/read them and do no post there.

I want just to say that me, Madness, and other moderators are smart enough to understand when a thread can stay open, when NEED and when MUST be locked/removed.

Thanks
By Sedans
hmmm ok.... but there is a good point in all of dat i guess lol :P
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
i think guests should be allowed to post but not start topics or include any web address/code in their post.
By madness
lseven7 wrote:i think guests should be allowed to post but not start topics or include any web address/code in their post.
Things like that are quite hard to intergrate into this website, I'll try and give it a shot to making sure that links can only be posted by users who have at least posted 20 posts over a period of 1 week. :D Hopefully I'll be able to work this out and then we won't have any problems anymore because the spammers wouldn't bother and robots wouldn't know whats going on.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote:
lseven7 wrote:i think guests should be allowed to post but not start topics or include any web address/code in their post.
Things like that are quite hard to intergrate into this website, I'll try and give it a shot to making sure that links can only be posted by users who have at least posted 20 posts over a period of 1 week. :D Hopefully I'll be able to work this out and then we won't have any problems anymore because the spammers wouldn't bother and robots wouldn't know whats going on.
if you did that there would be more spam than ever :wink:
By driver2fan10
Registration Days Posts Posts
How do you know if it is spam or not? iIs there a link in it?
By madness
Chances are if it was a new member registered not very long ago and hasn't posted much as well as it being not related to driver it is probably spam and should not be clicked in any way.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote:Chances are if it was a new member registered not very long ago and hasn't posted much as well as it being not related to driver it is probably spam and should not be clicked in any way.
:? :?: WAIT WHAT?
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]