Share videos you've created/found here!
By babbs
Registration Days Posts
Here are some more videos I made of Tanner going mental with the grenade launcher & truck in Istanbul. You can view this in any media player. If you only get sound them you will need to download & install the following codecs.

DivX Codec 5.2.1 - http://www.box.net/public/ka69lh6gpn
Xvid Codec 1.1.0 - http://www.box.net/public/24je747rv9

Here are the YouTube links to view them. Enjoy.............

Istanbul Truck Chaos 11 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 12 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 13 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 14 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 15 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 16 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 17 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 18 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 19 -

Istanbul Truck Chaos 20 -

If you prefer to download them in higher quality you can do so by visiting the Download section of this website.
By madness
All the (High Quality) Istanbul Truck videos can be download here.

150 of babbs videos can be downloaded here, they are all categorized and are easily download-able at fairly fast speeds, usually depending on your location, if you close to the server in the US or not.

Anyways nice to see more videos in your collection.
As I've said for ages I should find enough time to upload some I have created.
I when I find a suitable uploading spot I started working on a driv3r movie, using video editing software to make the video look a little more advanced.

Anyways cannot wait to see more, I really should be saying this when I have the ability to view them all, but to know they exist is great. Gives Reflections Interactive a bigger chance of achually including a film director within their next title.
By Coyote
36 years old ! And from the UK ! Gareth ? :P:D
By madness
Coyote wrote:36 years old ! And from the UK ! Gareth ? :P:D
Gareth Edmondson is too busy to make hundreds of replays.
By Coyote
How do you know what he's doing in his spare time ? :P
By madness
Skeleton wrote:nice work babbs :)
aren't you getting tired of recording vidoes :D
I'm amazed babbs can find the time to do so much work.
and amazingly enough he has made that many replays, with his replays alone we could make a driver madness tv last for an entire day.

Driver Madness TV is an idea I thought off, but only if Driver Madness gets really popular. =D
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
That's amazing how many videos he's made, i've only done about thirty and half of them were from the WTF series that me and Lseven7 made on my PS2, maybe he can recreate some of them for the site? i'll try to make him do that.
By madness
Daltarin-Elite wrote:That's amazing how many videos he's made, i've only done about thirty and half of them were from the WTF series that me and Lseven7 made on my PS2, maybe he can recreate some of them for the site? i'll try to make him do that.
:lol: well I have been planning for ages to create many, many videos.
And in-fact I did, on my xbox I created over 600 HD replays and I saved them a dvd to convert and upload onto the internet but I accidentally recorded them as a widescreen format when it was in letterbox mode and everything looks fat and I haven't bothered to fix it up because it'll take to long and I may as well re-record them all.

This was a couple of years ago, I think the other day I learn't how I could fix this without re-recording all the videos. Just let me free some space on my HDD so I can convert them all!
By Daltarin-Elite
I think i'm gonna go make some now. No one will be able to see them though... sorry.
By madness
yeah, well one day when you get a good pc and the pc version.
They will be so much easier to record.
By Daltarin-Elite
It will be. But until then... Who's clever enough to tell me how to lift info off my PS2 memory card and put it on a Computer?
By madness
I know how to do it but it's a complicated process.
It requires a fast computer, a capture card, necessary a/v cables, av audio to 3.5mm jack converter and fast internet for uploading the videos to the internet.

and I'm sure there is no point explaining it to you, because I don't think you have much from the above :(
By Coyote
You just need one of this big boxes which you connect to your computer, and on that box you have different entries, and you just need to plug in the red, white and yellow cables from the PS2 in that box.
By madness
Coyote wrote:You just need one of this big boxes which you connect to your computer, and on that box you have different entries, and you just need to plug in the red, white and yellow cables from the PS2 in that box.
or, you can do that. Yet those are really crappy devices. Best to get an internal capture card.

Even better, get a better pc and buy the pc version =D
By Daltarin-Elite
Yeah. I would like to get the PC version and a ne PC, but that's out of my budget at the moment. and no. i have none of the above listed items to transfer the data to my non fast computer.
By Coyote
Why don't you just get this thing to connect the PS2 on the PC, then you can get high-quality pictures and videos.
By Daltarin-Elite
My PC doesn't have any plugs on it actually. Just two USB ports (both in use) one of those old crappy mouse ports. Internet connection (big and small plugs) a floppy drive, and one of the very first DVD readers ever to be in a new zealand laptop. So in short, i have nowhere to plug things in.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]