Share videos you've created/found here!
Official iGuides: Next Gen Guides for Next Gen Games
iGuides are the first line of officially licensed, DVD-based strategy guides for hit videogames. Featuring video footage of top-notch, professionally played videogame action, iGuides show you exactly how to find, master, and enjoy everything that today’s hit games have to offer.

In addition to video-based walkthroughs, galleries, and tips that take you through the entire game and reveal all the game’s secrets and unlockables, iGuides also feature game-related bonus content and extras, such as exclusive video and art that you won’t find in the game or anywhere else. Other iGuide features include the ability to print out handy "cheat sheets" and to connect online to find a whole other world of game-related content, information, and entertainment.

It’s simple: Use the iGuide, rock the game!
Some videos of the DVD that i've found on internet
[youtube size=320X240]UFZnOr0LCoE&annotation_id=annotation_149365&feature=iv[/youtube]
[youtube size=320X240]CBQQz5ZIBM4&annotation_id=annotation_350673&feature=iv[/youtube]
[youtube size=320X240]yJwj8mJafIU&annotation_id=annotation_756034&feature=iv[/youtube]
[youtube size=320X240]bFiseZZ9A1s&annotation_id=annotation_342588&feature=iv#t=4m[/youtube]
Did anyone buy the guide, as I am curious as to what the gloss may could possibly contain, if only i had bought a copy way back in 05, curse my naive tightness, wait nothing has changed :specialdriver:
Driver of DOOM wrote:Did anyone buy the guide, as I am curious as to what the gloss may could possibly contain, if only i had bought a copy way back in 05, curse my naive tightness, wait nothing has changed :specialdriver:
I want to buy it because it looks amazing
Didn't need a guide. Even found some shortcuts and techniques that no one has ever used... or posted about.
Also i found a guide on PDF(it is not complete)

Contents in the complete guide
• Detailed city maps--all shortcuts, alleys, and buildings exposed.
• Interior location maps--every single item labeled.
• Locations of every hidden Timmy, Armory, and Secret Vehicle revealed.
• Exhaustive drivethroughs of each mission.
• Stunning stunt secrets exposed: Full city tour showing landmarks, secret routes, outrageous jumps, and more!
• Full weapons details and statistics.
• Expert tips for taking charge of more than 70 playable vehicles, from muscle cars to buses.
• Proven minigame tactics and tricks.
• Giant Map Poster!
Last edited by max.thunder on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Driver of DOOM wrote:Did anyone buy the guide, as I am curious as to what the gloss may could possibly contain, if only i had bought a copy way back in 05, curse my naive tightness, wait nothing has changed :specialdriver:
Here you have the info
On the DVD
Exclusive art & video you won't find in the game

DVD Menu

-Side #1 --

-The Story
-The Characters
-Gameplay Techniques

-Vehicle Controls
-Advanced Driving
-Using Weapons

-The Vehicles