[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Run The Gauntlet (HD) - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Share videos you've created/found here!
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 5 posts
By max.thunder
[youtube]Q8rMTJoiVC0[/youtube]
[youtube]LkOJLiR9JtI[/youtube]
By max.thunder
Run The Gauntlet Trailers
In my opinion DrIVer experience will begin in April 23rd of 2010

[youtube]CqgAdf4wePg[/youtube]
[youtube]LwmoebYhANE[/youtube]
[youtube]1nmOSoNdJvs[/youtube]
[youtube]5W9YSXRlF1A[/youtube]
[youtube]OhXHnD5mclE[/youtube]
By max.thunder
My PC sucks,when DrIVer will be released for PC I'll need better PC,nowadays the specs of my PC are P4 3.3GHz, 1GB RAM and 512 MB of video card.

Nowadays the technology goes very fast,i bought my PC 4 years ago and now it's a crap,i only can play old games,in my opinion some old games are better than nowadays games,there are a lot of classics like Driv3r,Battlefield 1942,Battlefield 2,Medal of Honor Allied Assault,GTA Vice City,Madden 2005,Return To Castle Wolfenstein,Counter-Strike 1.6,Delta Force,Splinter Cell,Hitman,The Getaway,Ford Street Racing,Starsky and Hutch,etc, that games brings me old times,i still enjoy them but someday i'll need some new games.
I had a idea to buy an XBOX 360 but i'm used to play the games in a PC,i enjoy more playing in a PC than in the consoles,especially the shooters and racing games.

It's the connection speed,in my opinion to watch videos without pauses you'll need 100MBps,to watch HD videos without pausing them, you probably will need more than 100MBps ,in Spain we have the worst Internet connection,Spain is the country of European Union where the Internet is most expensive and the connection speed is not real,you contract 100MBps and they will give you less than 100MBps.

I will post more videos of Driver series but today is a hard work to find them but i will not give in
By Miller
Wow, I like those games you mentioned. Several of them are currently installed on my rig, including DRIV3R. I had a lot of fun playing MoH:AA and BF1942 online in the past. I liked that Interstate mod for BF1942 that was like playing the Interstate and Vigilante-8 games.

My connection speed is the hold up, eh? What a bummer. I thought I had it going on. LOL! Thank you for the reply, man.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 5 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]