[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Miami vehicles Headlights textures fixes - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 27 posts
As you know, some vehicles in Miami have an issue with the headlights texture. So i created, as a request of PostalDude on Skype, a little fix to finally have a round shape.
So here is the fix for the Scout Cargo Van and Adams liberty.

You must use Antilli 2.0.0 to import the texture.

Edit:
Antilli might crash on the export, so you will have to do it again.
Last edited by Skylabh on Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not very familiar with the new download db.
I don't have access to the server this site is on either.

The DB I used to run here was using an old script that was incompatible with the new phpbb. Later I decided to have a static http apache directory listing of downloads. BB has handled the new system we use today.

I've checked and I would assume you cannot use a external link from mediafire. As the external link I believe tries to wget from mediafire and upload to our collection on this site.

And duh, I'm silly. The latest file you uploaded does all the headlights... and I thought there was a purpose for the cargo van. Haha sometimes I'm just a bit slow. Hopefully I got the idea. I'm just a wee bit tired. I believe it goes into the "Alternative Download" section if you want a backup link in case something happens to the download from our site.

Hopefully I make sense.
In case I got it wrong I fix the download and left the link up.
Scout Cargo Van headlights texture fix

If the download isn't necessary and is trumped by the newer one. Let me know and I'll remove the old one.

Hopefully I made sense, time for me to get some sleep :P

Goodnight all :mrgreen:
Good-morning to those in the US. HAHA!!!
Idk about you guys, but the one taillight being on a nighttime on the taxis is really annoying. Any possibility of a fix for those or is that a coding issue?
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 27 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]