[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
New skins for Diplomat - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 25 posts
By Zmey20009
I made some new skins for MPD Police car

- White Diplomat (like real MPD Diplomat)

[youtube]sSu9A5rkFD0[/youtube]

- Beta Driver 1 Police (it looks ugly, I won't release it)

[youtube]mQtPEujxwnI[/youtube]

- Beta MPD Diplomat

[youtube]WnOn4GQbedA[/youtube]

Contain three skins

First - original with black rear doors
Second - looks like real Diplomat
Third - similiar to beta

Only in plans:

- Highway Patrol Diplomat (some skins like real Highway Patrol)
- NYPD skin from DPL
- LAPD skin from Driver 1

By max.thunder
Great work zmey!!

I like your concept jackmap, in my opinion it's the closest look to a real one counterpart.

you can find some high quality pics of the car (a restored one)
By Zmey20009
Thanks to all!

White Diplomat was conceived as a real MPD Diplomat, but blue strips looked very awful. I decided to do simply white Diplomat

Maybe I'll make it. Maybe...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Zmey20009
Remaking original Diplomat's texture

- Doors texture
- Lightbar
- Rear lights (in process)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Olanov
I've also worked on the MPD Diplomat and the cops. I would've posted earlier but there's a dickta-dictatorship ruling this joint. Anyway, here it is.

It's essentially finished. I did the damage textures too.
By ThE RandoM GuY
Hi everybody i know this post is very very old but i could not avoid looking at it so i decided to make something

here you will find the white MPD Diplomat fully installed and working replacing the original one with the one originally posted by Zmey20009

just check it out (by the way it also works perfectly in all the miami missions with cops)

by the way jackmap, ¿can you please send me that fine MPD skin that you posted rigth there (if you still have it)?
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 25 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]