[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Secret ladder - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 18 posts
By Coyote
Omg!! I had the same police car glitch, how did you do this? I've posted it several times here already, and also on Driver-Dimension, but nobody knew.

I was always wondering how I had done that, but basically it always happened when I blew up a secret car or something in Istanbul, or anything related to one of the secret cars. When I selected any car then I would start in the police car and I would spawn where you have spawned.

I'll see if I can try to find my old post again, actually I posted this again not so long ago, maybe I find a bit more info about what I did :)
By WhiteSnoop
The save game I have just contains Miami and Nice.
When you select nice (not start it) search for 1 with cheat engine.
Now select miami, and search 0.

Repeat those steps untill you see an address that starts with 09XXXXXX etc
It might be different than that of me, but try to locate the good address.

Now when you have the good address, just put a value of 2 (which is Istanbul)
Dont select any other city for now, as it will reset.
Just select a random car, it doesnt matter which one.

There you go, pretty fucked up, but you have a police car!
By Runo
Now this is really mysterious.
By max.thunder
I amazed about the ladder in Nice. Maybe it was meant to be used in a mission with a sniper or something, or maybe a hidden place for a Timmy. It has great view of the city.
By max.thunder
CarLuver69 should make another interview, but this time about Driv3r
By Fireboyd78
An interview requires 2 things: The interviewer, and the interviewee. Guess which one is missing? :P
By Fireboyd78
No way! He solved the rocket science question! Go team Skylabh! :D

:P
By Vortex
There is kind of another secret ladder in Nice :

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537 ... 0EB9226E7/
As you can see, there is a missing stairs to go up this building

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537 ... AC0A83CBF/
But if you go back, you will see the exact same ladder (with less details than the other one available) as the OP posted

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537 ... E06813368/
Leading to the roof...

I don't remember a mission where you have to go there but maybe it's a part of the mission where you used also the OP's Ladder in some gunfight from the roofs...
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 18 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]