Modding discussion for DRIV3R.
#61583
Hi,

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary. I started with Istanbul day dusk and dawn times. That project will continue with;
İstanbul
Miami
Nice
for day, dawn and dusk times and After that I will make whole retextured images' darker versions and with that way night times will be finished.

here is V5!!
https://mega.nz/#!7010WZBR!caXoam2tsJcSijCwxDRqC0gEzHU3lA7XvuwiyuZpqqg
alternative (wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)
http://s3.dosya.tc/server14/vd0nvb/driv3r_remastered.rar.html

Installation
paste all contents from driv3r_remastered folder to your game directory.

Screenshots
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by bibidibabidibu on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
Vortex, L33TMaster, Krishty and 7 others liked this
#61616
Vortex wrote:Don't forget to add some driver-madness and driver-dimensions ads :mrgreen:



V4 has been released,

lots of details on road have been replaced.(like dustbins, dustbin tires, pay phones)
new advertisements
most of the advertisements replaced with original ones
fixes on grass textures
John Tanner liked this
#61654
Anyway to disable the ENB or customize the ENB settings? it stuffs up my monitor after i exit the game, dont get me wrong i like it, but i dont want to play other games with weird colors also
bibidibabidibu liked this
#61655
Fab2cent wrote:Anyway to disable the ENB or customize the ENB settings? it stuffs up my monitor after i exit the game, dont get me wrong i like it, but i dont want to play other games with weird colors also

just remove and never paste enbseries.ini file on your DRIV3R game installation path for disabling my friend . I will work on enbseries later.
#61696
bibidibabidibu wrote:Hi,

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary. I started with Istanbul day dusk and dawn times. That project will continue with;
İstanbul
Miami
Nice
for day, dawn and dusk times and After that I will make whole retextured images' darker versions and with that way night times will be finished.

here is V5!!
https://mega.nz/#!7010WZBR!caXoam2tsJcSijCwxDRqC0gEzHU3lA7XvuwiyuZpqqg
alternative (wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)


Image



So - what happened, you were releasing updates often, and now theres no up dates since mar 30th.
are you still working on this texture update?
if so, what are you re texturing?
have you started a different place in take a ride?
will you be retexturing the cars?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you or anyone else, make a character chooser in take a ride menu - to use a different skin for tanner.
then we could make custom skins and leave them in relevant folder for the menu to find them - and pick as we please...
bibidibabidibu liked this
#61697
crashman2552 wrote:
bibidibabidibu wrote:Hi,

This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game for its 15th years anniversary. I started with Istanbul day dusk and dawn times. That project will continue with;
İstanbul
Miami
Nice
for day, dawn and dusk times and After that I will make whole retextured images' darker versions and with that way night times will be finished.

here is V5!!
https://mega.nz/#!7010WZBR!caXoam2tsJcSijCwxDRqC0gEzHU3lA7XvuwiyuZpqqg
alternative (wait 5 seconds and just click appeared button for download)


Image



So - what happened, you were releasing updates often, and now theres no up dates since mar 30th.
are you still working on this texture update?
if so, what are you re texturing?
have you started a different place in take a ride?
will you be retexturing the cars?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you or anyone else, make a character chooser in take a ride menu - to use a different skin for tanner.
then we could make custom skins and leave them in relevant folder for the menu to find them - and pick as we please...


Hi my friend. Great to see someone is following that old game's mod :D I couldn't find time because of my personal issues but mod is still alive. here is my future plan;
I will share one more patch for Istanbul. After that I will start for Miami. I will apply same thing for Miami also and after that I will continue with Nice.
When first sprint of retexturing(roads grass pavements signs etc) for cities' I will start again with Istanbul for building retextures.
I will retexture vehicles also but at first cities.

I will send new updates soon. Stay tuned !
Vortex liked this
Free Chat

A typical speed bump in Brazil. 0L77XcmJxck h[…]

Suicide Prevention

goodbye

DRIV3R HD Remastered - V5 Released!

Hi, This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game fo[…]

The models are obfuscated, so they must be complet[…]