Share videos you've created/found here!
By n1kk
Wow, thanks a lot, guys!!!

LoneWerewolf wrote:Have you thought of working with the rest of Driver 2's OST? You really have some mad skills, bro.

I'm looking forward for making some other themes... And with such a great feedback I think I really should do it. :)

car wrote:duuuuude!!! I sometimes play Rio night.... on acoustic.....

Yeeeaah! I remember that I played Rio's chords maybe even a year ago, but at that time I didn't make any videos. :mrgreen:
By n1kk
Hi, Driver lovers!
I've been away for an inexcusable long time with nothing new. Well, I just needed to figure some things out, train myself for the quality of performance, editing, etc. I'm back here to tell, that another cover is ready now!!! The only thing is left: upload and publish on YouTube. And it will be soon. :D

Stay tuned!!!!
LoneWerewolf, ASV liked this
n1kk wrote:Hi, Driver lovers!
I've been away for an inexcusable long time with nothing new. Well, I just needed to figure some things out, train myself for the quality of performance, editing, etc. I'm back here to tell, that another cover is ready now!!! The only thing is left: upload and publish on YouTube. And it will be soon. :D

Stay tuned!!!!

Great to hear (read?) that! And looking forward to it :)
n1kk liked this
By n1kk
Krishty wrote:Love it; it has been looping half the night!

Should I go with a 10-hour version? Haha! :D
Seriously speaking, I've got something else on this theme. I will reveal it a bit later. :)
By n1kk
And here I go with more extended version of Havana at Night combined with the passing of mission 14 "To The Docks". I think, the tune fits this dusk time of the ride. Also there was a goal not to be spotted by cops, because the chase is not complete without chase music. :D

Enjoy!

Hi, everybody! I came up with "Havana Escape[…]

Thanks for your feedback. What i had in mind was p[…]

Development Menu

I was able to load the Dev Menu instead of Paus[…]