Share videos you've created/found here!
User avatar
By n1kk
#60892
Wow, thanks a lot, guys!!!

LoneWerewolf wrote:Have you thought of working with the rest of Driver 2's OST? You really have some mad skills, bro.


I'm looking forward for making some other themes... And with such a great feedback I think I really should do it. :)

car wrote:duuuuude!!! I sometimes play Rio night.... on acoustic.....


Yeeeaah! I remember that I played Rio's chords maybe even a year ago, but at that time I didn't make any videos. :mrgreen:
User avatar
By n1kk
#61173
Hi, Driver lovers!
I've been away for an inexcusable long time with nothing new. Well, I just needed to figure some things out, train myself for the quality of performance, editing, etc. I'm back here to tell, that another cover is ready now!!! The only thing is left: upload and publish on YouTube. And it will be soon. :D

Stay tuned!!!!
LoneWerewolf, ASV liked this
#61174
n1kk wrote:Hi, Driver lovers!
I've been away for an inexcusable long time with nothing new. Well, I just needed to figure some things out, train myself for the quality of performance, editing, etc. I'm back here to tell, that another cover is ready now!!! The only thing is left: upload and publish on YouTube. And it will be soon. :D

Stay tuned!!!!


Great to hear (read?) that! And looking forward to it :)
n1kk liked this
User avatar
By n1kk
#61177
Krishty wrote:Love it; it has been looping half the night!

Should I go with a 10-hour version? Haha! :D
Seriously speaking, I've got something else on this theme. I will reveal it a bit later. :)
User avatar
By n1kk
#61195
And here I go with more extended version of Havana at Night combined with the passing of mission 14 "To The Docks". I think, the tune fits this dusk time of the ride. Also there was a goal not to be spotted by cops, because the chase is not complete without chase music. :D

Enjoy!


User avatar
By n1kk
#61305
whew... finally I made it for "Las Vegas Escape at Day". It should be after Las Vegas ambience theme, but I couldn't figure out how to play it. Some mathematics there. :shock: But some time later I decided to accept this challenge, also this tune was requested by one youtuber in the first cover's comments. :mrgreen: Enjoying these "wah-wahs" again!

Skylabh, car, LoneWerewolf and 2 others liked this
#61307
n1kk wrote:whew... finally I made it for "Las Vegas Escape at Day". It should be after Las Vegas ambience theme, but I couldn't figure out how to play it. Some mathematics there. :shock: But some time later I decided to accept this challenge, also this tune was requested by one youtuber in the first cover's comments. :mrgreen: Enjoying these "wah-wahs" again!



This has to be the best one yet, man. Freaking awesome. :D

Just a quick question. I'm curious, which background music is your favorite?
n1kk liked this
User avatar
By n1kk
#61308
LoneWerewolf wrote:This has to be the best one yet, man. Freaking awesome. :D

Just a quick question. I'm curious, which background music is your favorite?


Thanks again!
As for the favourite music, I think Chicago and Las Vegas themes (day and night) are my favourites for music and maybe the most nostalgic for me personally. :')
User avatar
By n1kk
#61669
Hey, guys! Haven't been here for ages sharing the delight of making a new video. Missed you all. :oops:

Today is One year since my first "Las Vegas at Day" cover, so I decided to make this day a kind of anniversary, you know... :mrgreen: And I continue to cover my favorite Las Vegas, now it's time for the hot subtropical night and the tension that fills the air before some action. Playing my guitars and drifting in the different places of this virtual neon lights city. Enjoy!



And don't forget to thumb the vid up, subscribe to the new channel and share with the Driver-loving friends. :D
John Tanner, Krishty liked this
User avatar
By n1kk
#61692
John Tanner wrote:Awesome job, as always!!! My favourite tune is Chicago at Day too, i hope to hear your version soon!


Many thanks to you, Mr. Tanner! :mrgreen:

I LOVE Chicago at Day tune, it was the first one I ever played using the... Ringtone writer on Nokia 3310. I didn't even play guitar to that moment, but by the error method I had managed to transcribe the "chorus" from there. I was 14, maybe. And where is this Nokia's "Brick" now... :roll:
John Tanner liked this
Free Chat

A typical speed bump in Brazil. 0L77XcmJxck h[…]

Suicide Prevention

goodbye

DRIV3R HD Remastered - V5 Released!

Hi, This is HD remastered mod for Driv3r game fo[…]

The models are obfuscated, so they must be complet[…]