Share your thoughts and views on the game with others!
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Oh god. It came to this. Old Driver 2 was better, then Reflections came with a new one. No, no, no.

Before you go on, let me give an explanation to what I saw in Old Driver 2.

I saw the Havana cars in Chicago. Even the police car!

So I drive in Havana, and it's at night, I see the cars, I go after a cop car (My original spawn point was at that tall road type hill or whatever the hell it was), I stole a cop car, and when I turn on the sirens there's that blue light, it had some sort of wave, like in the Cars Video Game when Sheriff turns his siren on it was that type of wave. And it looked awesome, but then I play the newer Driver 2, it's not like the old one. Good times, from good, to bad; Driver 2 is still fun to play. *Sigh* Memories... such memories...
By Fireboyd78
What are you talking about? "Old" Driver 2? I didn't know a "new" one came out.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Maybe he means the one that was in the works but never came out. You know, the one by Tailgater!
No, no, no, no. PS1, I'm talking about.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Then, wait. What is old Driver 2 and what is this new Driver 2?
You don't remember? The Driver 2 we have TODAY? I had an older version of Driver 2, and it was easy to put into my PS1 and play, but then the Driver 2 we have today came, and now it's a completely different game.
PostalDude wrote:wtf are you on about
and how is this a review
You remind me of somebody.

Oh, also. SORRY. Jeez, you having a bad day or something?
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:
Olanov wrote:Then, wait. What is old Driver 2 and what is this new Driver 2?
You don't remember? The Driver 2 we have TODAY? I had an older version of Driver 2, and it was easy to put into my PS1 and play, but then the Driver 2 we have today came, and now it's a completely different game.
As far as I'm aware, PS1 games haven't been in the works for a long, long time. There's just one Driver 2, man. I don't know what you're on about. Unless you mean the playable demo of course, which is different.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote: As far as I'm aware, PS1 games haven't been in the works for a long, long time. There's just one Driver 2, man. I don't know what you're on about. Unless you mean the playable demo of course, which is different.
No, this wasn't the playable demo. I had a different version of Driver 2. I have full memory of what it looked like in my childhood, and it was awesome.
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Only known versions that are playable are the demo and release version. I call bullsh** OP.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]