Share your thoughts and views on the game with others!
By karliczek10
Registration Days Posts Posts
when driver came out for the playsation after reflections decided that they were a sucess for that derby game they finally decided to make driver 2 featuring 4 new citys, Chicago, Havanna, Vegas, and Rio. the story starts with Officer Tanner looking at a body while a clip of 2 hitman with shotguns shoot a bar, Tanner and his partner Jones must go under and find out this stuff, has they move on they find the guy who ran was lenny, pink lenny, Caine gets his hitman to kill tanner has he excapes and goes to havanna and hopes for more info, then he finds caince hitman who is called Jerico and captures him, then its off to vegas but too bad tanner cant gamble instead he has to arrest, tanner teams up with caine in order to get lenny and his boss vasquesz, finally they find lenny is in rio and tanner ends it there,

Graphics 5-5 he graphics were just the best graphics i saw on psx, it proved rockstar and DMA that GTA would looked nicer in 3D and that they could of made GTA in 3D.

Story 5-5 when i played Driver i had no clue what was going on but in driver 2 the intro made it look like a movie and the game felt like a movie and played like a game, i say one of the best stoy lines i ever saw for psx.

Gameplay- 4-5 YES I ESCAPED THE COPS... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAR BROKE. hated that in the first game? well now u can exit ur car only when u hav no five-0 and plus u can choose what car u want for take a ride and play with a buddy :D

controls- 4-5 simple but if u trying to exit ur car and u dont look at controlls cause no1 does u relize the triangle button doesn tlet ya out unlike the past games.

overall 5-5 now IGN can give a lama a BJ stick with original? compare to the first, way better other then the 2 discs but the game overall was the best i hav no clue what rank it got other then the first got rank 12 best game for psx but i think it Driver 2 deserves rank 10, gun is missing but its drving not shooting get gta if u like to shoot or a 1st person shooter, driver is for need for speed ppl

ty for reading my review on Driver 2 comment vid mite be made
By max.thunder
Not bad rewiev, it's a long time since i last saw a Driver 2 review because it's an old game
By Biscaynes
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Lenny - Kane's henchman. Does all the dirty work with the papers. It turns out he's a “political prostitute”, got in touch with Brazilians. In a bar in Vegas, Jones said that while Lenny at Vásquez, Kane will be losing. That's why Cain wants to get Lenny. Then we find that between Caine and Vasquez is something more than Lenny. It seems to me that they simply fooled Tanner and Jones, and Lenny is a red herring. Tanner still thought of and in the end, he promised the boss to find out something there with Vazquez. Is that true?
By max.thunder
Remembering that old days about Driver 2 i think that it is not true
By Lost Account #3408
Good review. Still i think if Driver 2 came out on 4 Discs, there would be much more in the game.
By Fireboyd78
Wow, 4 discs? For the PLAYSTATION? Dude, I don't think that kind of capability was even possible for PSX. The only reason D2 shipped on 2 discs was because of the renders, they were huge for their time.
By Nikusakken
Dr. Doom wrote:Wow, 4 discs? For the PLAYSTATION? Dude, I don't think that kind of capability was even possible for PSX. The only reason D2 shipped on 2 discs was because of the renders, they were huge for their time.
Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, The Legend of Dragoon and The X-Files came out on four discs.
By Lost Account #3408
I wouldn't see the Problem with 4. Yes you had to swap like hell, but all beta things could be combined with the final game.
By Fireboyd78
YUCKSTERTHUNDER wrote:I wouldn't see the Problem with 4. Yes you had to swap like hell, but all beta things could be combined with the final game.

What do you mean? As in there may be beta content on the D2 discs? That didn't make sense to me.
By Lost Account #3408
Dr. Doom wrote:
YUCKSTERTHUNDER wrote:I wouldn't see the Problem with 4. Yes you had to swap like hell, but all beta things could be combined with the final game.

What do you mean? As in there may be beta content on the D2 discs? That didn't make sense to me.
I meant that they didn't have to scrap anything such as that 18 wheeler, Caddy, and the Trans Am. But there is some Beta Content, i only don't know how to acess it again ( i've did it in the past) .

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]