[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Still Shots for Possible Updated Game - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Modding discussion for Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 20 posts
I created these shots using Gamersin's models and a sample map I created. I thought it would be unique to give the visuals of the classic Driver 2 a slight update, while greatly increasing the capabilities of the game-play. I grew up on the first two installments of the Driver series and just found out about this great forum today. I had this idea for quite awhile and was hoping to find people who would be willing to put in the work with me.

Last edited by Thibeault94 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not sure What happened to my original photos, but heres and up date: New Cars!
But listen up! I'm going to need a lot of help with this, building the map and help with jME. So if you can help, let me know, the more help we get the faster we can get a finished product.

[img][/img]
After years of Hiatus, lost files, and road blocks. I have returned to work on this project. I have recently put some time in on a expanding on a few ideas I had before. One being first person view modes, much like the ones in Twisted Metal 1. I feel this style of pix-elated view didn't get used in many games considering the jump to second gen consoles was closing in, and I think it will make the player feel additional ownership over their vehicles.

I have put hours in on trying to pull the Chicago map to edit to in OBJ format, but unfortunately this task has proven more than difficult. I attempted with several modded maps as well such as the one made for BeamNG. I could really use some help with this, any way here's a shot of the FP view in the Buick GSX . If you have any questions or have any help of insight, please let me know.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 20 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]