Modding discussion for Driver 2.
Here is the complete Driver 2 texture collection. In this topic, there will be placed both normal and beta textures of Driver 2

Final Textures
Havana
Chicago
Las Vegas
Rio
Rio Policia
Beta Textures
Havana Patrulla
Havana Car 1 - Yellow
Havana Car 1 - Tan
Havana Car 1 - Red
Havana Car 1 - Grey
Havana Car 1 - Blue
Havana Car 1 - Green
Last edited by RacingFreak on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Dvima liked this
Biscaynes wrote:Would be great if someone modeled Driver 2 Chicago cars for MM1.
You will have it, soon :wink:

Also I`m thinking of MM2 instead of MM1, due to the fact, that I already started a Driver project-conversion for MM2.

EDIT:
HOLY S**T
I found the whole car.. on one palette!
Biscaynes wrote:
TheOldGamer wrote: Also I`m thinking of MM2 instead of MM1, due to the fact, that I already started a Driver project-conversion for MM2.
It's a pity.
Anyways, good luck to you and thanks!
Thanks. Trust me, when I extract them, I`ll make that chicago police car (also it`s one of my favourite car, from the whole game). I simply will try to use police car from Driver as base :wink:

EDIT:
IT`S NOW....
...THE CAR NEAR TANNER`S FACE! :lol:

EDIT2:
I hate school...
..but I LIEK THAT AWESOME BUS!

Also what`s that? Conbury!? WTF?
Last edited by RacingFreak on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clutch wrote:I'll reconstruct models :P And use these textures ;) If I release it, I give you a credit ;)
Thanks !

Glad to see these will be used, then! Also I`ll try out myself to make that chicago police car, aswell and few other for the MM2 mod I`m doing :wink:
Truck-Maniac wrote:Hey can you do the textures from the Chicago Beta Truck (CBT ?)
I tryed that for many months with no result .

Of course, I can. Just PM me with a ePSXe savegame (when you were playing with the truck) and I`ll try to get them.

Also, currently, who wants any special textures, can say about them here, or to PM me with an savegame :)
TheOldGamer wrote:
Truck-Maniac wrote:Hey can you do the textures from the Chicago Beta Truck (CBT ?)
I tryed that for many months with no result .

Of course, I can. Just PM me with a ePSXe savegame (when you were playing with the truck) and I`ll try to get them.

Also, currently, who wants any special textures, can say about them here, or to PM me with an savegame :)
What do you mean a when youre in a mission or just the city you've been in ?
Last edited by Truck-Maniac on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well, just do a free ride cruise with it (no matter in what city), press F1, and in the sstates folder in your ePSXe`s directory you should see few files named like SLUS_013.18.000, SLUS_013.18.001, etc. Send me these files, and I`ll try to extract the textures :)
You are talking about Gran Turismo, aren`t you? Yep, of course I`d tried, but with Gran Turismo 2. And as bonus I get 1000+ perfect car models :shock:

But, if you are talking about the first one Gran Turismo (on which I didn`t tried modding yet), of course, you`re welcome to send me :)
Lol i take back what i said actually ^^' sorry. i just got into PsxVram and i'll do it. but i can still send you savestates if you want. no problem with that. btw i'm extracting the car textures from Destruction Derby 2 (always wanted to have the AI's cars)
When i hover the mouse over the image i only gett a share option, and wont let me save the image. That's why i asked for it. If it is the correct size in your post then i can use it in Driver.

Edit: before the crash i did saw a post of someone working on it.
Worked only one time, i have the file though and converted it to a bmp file. I am now working on the texture for the Fairlane, even though someone else was working on it as far as i remember (i know, not nescesary but it kinda helps me getting familiar with Gimp since i dont use it alot).
Well, even though that you guys are working on it, i will still finish it to learn the basics so that i can make some descent texture mods.

Anyway, cant wait till the proper version is released @racingfreak

@drift719, maybe that i can help to give you the city textures? at least i could try.
Well thanks! Nate needs at least one city and one car to release the game as a BETA, grab it as soon as it's uploaded!

EDIT: I done the car, but the hood is the GSX hood[BETA] Like driv3r... xD But then the car's going to the Final version too!

Pictures:

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]