Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!
By Coyote
I finished mu 1st Driver before long time. The last cutscenes are :

- Tanner in the car-park with McKenzie & the president
- a green Jeep who is drivin under a tunnel on the coast

Then I become the cheats. The 1st are the credits. You see a green car (Jaguar XJ8 or something like that). The car is driving in a city : Newcastle. (??)

Before 2 or 3 years, I finished Driver for the 6th time, with cheats. And the last cutscenes was :

- Tanner in the car-park with McKenzie & the president
- a green Jeep wich is driving on a brigde in Miami

At the background you can see the Centrust tower, so I'm sure that it's Miami.

Two times the ≈same cutscene with a Jeep. When I finish the game now, with another cheat, maybe I become one ore cutscene with the green Jeep. It's like a little game : when you have all cutscenes with the green jeep, you can maybe driver in Newcastle. I never driver in Newcastle, but I think itt's possible. :roll:
By madness
- a green Jeep who is drivin under a tunnel on the coast
- a green Jeep wich is driving on a brigde in Miami

I'm not sure how there are 2 difference's, i've finished driver a few times to and i haven't noticed that. I'm just wondering if you've played 2 different version maybe like Driver v1.0 and maybe Driver V1.1 and maybe they changed a few of the last cut-scenes.

Well anyrate if your sure you seen this i might mod the game and go through all the video clips.
By Coyote
I'm sure ! and I'm sure there is a differebce between the NTSC and PAL version
By madness
I'll have a look through all the fmv's soon! Once i get some more time! :)
EDIT: There is no PAL or NTSC version on PC. However there is on the PS version.
By Dragonboyz
Registration Days
well i download the cheat then i put in the program file/gt interactive folder now all cheat i download is in there now i got the cheat but is there a way i can ride a boat a helicopter or airplanne( other millatiary vehicle)

or go outside the car and shoot people and car?

if there any cheat please let me know i want to download

Thanks
By Sedans
i dont think so...
By nobodie902
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
About two differend endigs in the first post - I've read that they are different depending on which missions you choose to complete during the game. Its not cheats that you were thinking did. ;)
By Sedans
yes but i dont think that effects tha ending, i beat tha game numerous times now and none of dat really matters, or atleast i didnt see any difference in tha ending
By madness
Dragonboyz wrote:well i download the cheat then i put in the program file/gt interactive folder now all cheat i download is in there now i got the cheat but is there a way i can ride a boat a helicopter or airplanne( other millatiary vehicle)

Thanks
you defaintly arn't going to find something this complicated for DRIVER.
We haven't even been able to map the game yet.
By Nikusakken
Well, I got few months ago, the PC version. I was looking the game's disc and I saw a movie that I never saw. Tanner is talking to a woman in the same green jeep.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I also read somewhere that the missions you do in the game affect the ending cut scene, and there are maybe three or four in total.
By PostalDude
Dragonboyz wrote:well i download the cheat then i put in the program file/gt interactive folder now all cheat i download is in there now i got the cheat but is there a way i can ride a boat a helicopter or airplanne( other millatiary vehicle)

Thanks
You seriously think that is possible with this game's engine?????

Wow............. :roll: :roll: :roll:
By Nikusakken
He posted that almost one year ago. Do you really think that he'll ever read it again?
By teh_driver
Registration Days Posts
I think its still of the interest of other members.
I agree, I'm sure the engine wasn't programmed to do this.
By PostalDude
teh_driver wrote:I think its still of the interest of other members.
I agree, I'm sure the engine wasn't programmed to do this.
It has a horrible draw distance while in car,howTF are you possibly going to fly a helicopter with such a crappy draw distance????God people get stupider and stupider,I swear...... :? .
By helegad
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
So much sh*t information in this topic. The ending changes very slightly depending on how many of the few Ali missions you complete:

- If Tanner doesn't end up saving her from Hancock's guys, she gets away herself and berates him for that. You get the Miami freeway extro and Ali is not in the passenger seat.
- If Tanner saves her, she berates him for getting her boss locked up. You get the cliffside extro with Ali riding shotgun. Presumably they're heading for Illinois.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]