Share videos you've created/found here!
By Keitaro
Registration Days
Sorry for poor quality, will do another better one in future.

I drift a lot in simulator games, and to be honest i was truly amazed by Driver physics. It's arcade game but still gives a lot of realism on Logitech wheel.

By max.thunder
Judging by the gameplay trailer, you can clearly see that the Challenger is drifting in a corner, i think that some cars will be able to drift (obviously not the new Fiat 500)
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
"This video is unavailable.

Sorry about that."
By Fireboyd78
Wheels wrote:"This video is unavailable.

Sorry about that."
This thread is 3+ years old, it doesn't surprise me it's not available anymore. Always check the post date before stating the obvious :P
Fab2cent wrote:moderators...moderate this guy :roll:
You can help by simply reporting his post and not cluttering the forum up with these types of comments. Thanks!
By Wheels
K, why am I always the one with the negativity? I only just joined!
By pete
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Wheels wrote:K, why am I always the one with the negativity? I only just joined!
Because you keep bumping old topics and you have a bad temper.
By Wheels
pete wrote: Because you keep bumping old topics and you have a bad temper.
Only reason why I have a bad temper is because you guys always rage at me.

2nd, I have no idea where the date is on threads. Maybe if it were more f***ing visible?
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Except it isn't invisible. It's very much visible. Especially if you ever bothered to look, but you don't.
I'm partially blind. My eyes can't even spot the date until sooner. Jeez, SORRY YOU'RE SO BUTTHURT.

Instead of giving a new member sh*t, how about helping them?
By max.thunder
If i'm not mistaken you started being rude because we were talking the things right, i'm tired of this and won't talk about this anymore.
By Olanov
Likely story. If you're partially blind, that should be more of a reason to excercise caution before posting, not to mention you never did ask for help. I would gladly offer help if you wouldn't act so rude all the time. Can't help a man who can't help himself.
By PostalDude
Wheels wrote:
Olanov wrote:Except it isn't invisible. It's very much visible. Especially if you ever bothered to look, but you don't.
I'm partially blind. My eyes can't even spot the date until sooner. Jeez, SORRY YOU'RE SO BUTTHURT.

Instead of giving a new member sh*t, how about helping them?
lmao, I have glaucoma in one eye and I can still see the date(s).
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Likely story. If you're partially blind, that should be more of a reason to excercise caution before posting, not to mention you never did ask for help. I would gladly offer help if you wouldn't act so rude all the time. Can't help a man who can't help himself.
New members want help in the spot.
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:
Olanov wrote:Likely story. If you're partially blind, that should be more of a reason to excercise caution before posting, not to mention you never did ask for help. I would gladly offer help if you wouldn't act so rude all the time. Can't help a man who can't help himself.
New members want help in the spot.
Then they ask for it, plain and simple. Not act like arrogant morons.
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
With the amount of old topics getting bumped on this website, I wouldn't be surprised if half these new members were partially blind :roll:
By Wheels
Olanov wrote: Then they ask for it, plain and simple. Not act like arrogant morons.
They don't have to ask. They know when to help a new member.
By Olanov
And that's why they don't get it. If you need help, you ask for it. You don't go and make stupid assumptions.

No wonder everybody here hates you.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]