[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
My Driver: You Are The Wheelman Car mod workshop - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Modding discussion for Driver: You are the Wheelman.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 26 posts
The Rover SD1 has received an update!
I've completely changed the textures of the car, and it now comes in 5 colors: black, dark blue, brown, white and yellow.
I'm also going to provide a Photoshop document so can make your own recolors for the car!
Here's a bunch of screens showing the color schemes I made:
Black:

Blue:

Brown:

(For some reason the last two colors are much darker in-game so they're hard to tell apart)
White:

Yellow:

Replaces PLAYERCAR2.
MediaFire link:

I also have one new car to show off, which was requested to me by Wheels:

Replaces PLAYERCAR18.
MediaFire link:

As I finish more cars, I will update this post.

Suggestions/Requests/Ideas are much appreciated, so feel free to request something! :)
Last edited by TheDriver on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samurai_2016 liked this
Since you are experts in modding, could someone please help me to solve my problem?

Its this:
"Driver Level Editor Unable to create temporary file"
Did any one of you face this issue when using DLE?

i have tried to import other cars, but every time i ended up by this message: "Driver Level Editor Unable to create temporary file"
Also I am running it as an administrator. I also tried to copy the levels folder to other place. But still facing the same issue.

=====

here my problem by details:
First, i took the level file to the desktop, then I run the DLE as an administrator,

then, i opened the lev and d3d as shown below:

then, I import a car ..

then, I choose Save As:

I press "Save Selected":

then the 2 errors comes out as below:
level:

d3d:

=====

since then, i am trying to figure it out but i could not :cry:
Oh, man! How long has it been? A year? :shock:
Thing is, after quite a hiatus, I'm afraid to say that all of my work so far (well, apart from the two cars I uploaded) has been lost!
Unfortunately, I had to re-install my entire operating system (curse you, faulty drivers!) and thus lost all of my progress.
I eventually re-installed Driver on my new system install, and I'm back!

So, may I present my latest creation:

Now, this car does have an issue to note, and that is the fact that the rear wheels... are a little bit off. But due to the limitations of not being able to edit the wheelbase, I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do. I tried my best, though!

Another thing to note is that I made a damage model for this car:

However, I'm not exactly sure how to implement it and make the game use it (or if that's even possible), so if anyone can inform me on that, feel free! I'll include it in the download as well.

Speaking of which, you can get the car right here:

It replaces Playercar 17.
I hope you enjoy taking it for a spin! :specialdriver:
max.thunder liked this
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 26 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]