75%
I can get by alright.
25%
It's confusing and difficult to use.
No votes
0%
By k9Underdogg
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Thanks!!! :D I came here again to check out what's new on the site.
@Lagomorph: I'm really embarrased to say this but I've lost those textures :oops: I didn't know mediafire kept the files for such a short time and I should have been more careful with my files. Sorry!!!
If anyone has the textures of the Starsky and Hutch car I made can you please re-upload them?
By k9Underdogg
OK, I'm back with 3 new cars:

A Dodge Monaco based ambulance:
After the damage caused by Tanner in the city, the local rescue systems had to add more ambulances to their fleet. Among them is this Dodge Monaco.
When you crash the car it gets covered in blood Image

A Hot Dog car:
You've been hired by the Perritos Calientes company to do some advertising on the streets with their super fast Wienermobile. The cops won't be too happy about it.
The damage textures are pretty bad, sorry about that.

A beat up Pick Up Truck with a cooling device in the back:
This reliable pick up is made up of junk and stolen parts. It has a specially modified refrigerator engine in the back, designed to keep those explosive crates under control. However if the vehicle takes some serious damage, the device will malfunction and freeze the entire truck.

I've already uploaded them to the downloads section. I hope you like them and have fun :specialdriver:
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
The yellow on the Wienermobile clashes with the overall game's pallette. Liking the other 2 though.
By k9Underdogg
0takumetalhead wrote:The yellow on the Wienermobile clashes with the overall game's pallette.
Yah, I agree that part looks really stupid :P
By Fireboyd78
Approved in the download section. I would've gotten to them quicker, but the Download MOD doesn't seem to have a notification system for admins... :|
By k9Underdogg
I made the car from the concept art of Driver San Francisco to replace the gray Chevy Nova. All the colors and many parts of the textures are made with pieces of other original textures from the game (and the beta Buick), I tried to keep it as close to the original cars as possible:
By max.thunder
AWESOME! :D
By Fireboyd78
Wow, you've got quite the talent! Very nice!
By 0takumetalhead
Jesus H f***ing Christ, it's amazing!
By k9Underdogg
I would like to point out that this POSTAL DUDE user is sending me threats by personal message ._.
By pete
That was... Random...

Anyways, I'm working on making a Mercury Cougar to replace the stupid Ford Farlane or Fairlane or whatever.
What do you think?

By pete
I just finished the "damaged" textures and added a special version with California license plates. Can anyone tell me where I could upload a .zip file for free without having to sign up anywhere?
By 0takumetalhead
You should be able to upload them on DM itself. Also, great work, love it.
By VAIMAHDO
Awesome! I would start making cars for Driver 1, but I don't know how to import models into the game, I'll see if there is anything about it on DM. :P
By pete
I uploaded it here, still waiting for an admin's approval
By Fireboyd78
pete wrote:I uploaded it here, still waiting for an admin's approval
Approved. The download mod we have doesn't notify us of new downloads - sorry if it takes a while for approval!
By arath060
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Driver Texture Editor has been working excelllently for almost the 2 years I've been using it. It's well made. :mrgreen:
By DRIVER2f3n
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
74delta88clean.bmp
i made a skin of the beta 1974 oldsmobile delta from driver 2 now all i need is a 3dmodel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DRIVER2f3n on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By VAIMAHDO
Wow! That car actually once lived in Driver 2? I've never seen it in game before. :o
By DRIVER2f3n
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Wow! That car actually once lived in Driver 2? I've never seen it in game before. :o
straight from the beta W.I.P.
screenoldsdelta(beta).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]