It's easy to use!
75%
I can get by alright.
25%
It's confusing and difficult to use.
No votes
0%
By RacingFreak
It's possible, but I (personally) am waiting for DCI to be updated with damage model export aswell, so they could be fully functional (thus looking good!). Plus it's a lot work properly uv mapping, etc etc. Might give it a shot soon.
By Fireboyd78
Why not model the cars you plan on putting in so that when DCI does eventually get released, you can be one of the first people to get a fully-damageable custom car in?
By PrototypeDriver
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
k9Underdogg wrote:I made this Checker to replace the green T-Bird :roll:
Uploaded to downloads.
:shock:
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Man that s epic! :D :D :D
I won't take in M.K.R. but I'll find a perfect role for that in another serie!
And of course, with credits!
By k9Underdogg
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I made these 2 textures :P
A Ferrari 308 to replace the Superfly Charger and an Impala to replace the blue Pontiac Lemans
I've already uploaded both (not sure if they uploaded correctly though, my pc was acting weird)
Happy Holidays :mrgreen:
By k9Underdogg
you mean the Ferrari :P
By Fireboyd78
k9Underdogg wrote:Sorry for hijacking this thread but I made these 2 textures :P
A Ferrari 308 to replace the Superfly Charger and an Impala to replace the blue Pontiac Lemans
I've already uploaded both (not sure if they uploaded correctly though, my pc was acting weird)
Trust me, you haven't hijacked this thread at all. This is the purpose of this thread! Those look awesome, btw.
By LeoMSantos
Registration Days Avatar
Driver 2 Dodge Monaco Cop Car to SF are finished, replacing the Player Dodge St. Regis:

By max.thunder
Damn, the red Challenger!
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Sorry for the bump, but I want to let people know I'll be reuploading the Challenger texture soon (although no readme this time). I'm trying to find the submit button in the downlaod section.
By Fireboyd78
0takumetalhead wrote:Sorry for the bump, but I want to let people know I'll be reuploading the Challenger texture soon (although no readme this time). I'm trying to find the submit button in the downlaod section.
Go to Downloads > Driver 1 > Cars > Texture Mods > Upload (Y)
By 0takumetalhead
Thx CL, I was tired when I wrote my comment, oh well. Expect it re-uploaded in the next couple of days.
By 0takumetalhead
double post oh-well, happy to announce the Challenger texture is re-uploaded and waiting for mod approval.
By Lagomorph
Registration Days Avatar
k9Underdogg wrote:Ok, a new one, this one doesn't require any description :P It's a classic that trully fits Driver:
It has damage as usual. It replaces the the brown Ford Torino (or Mercury Monarch) from San Francisco. I hope you enjoy it :)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j92447ejhttdtus
sorry for bump but is there anyway to still download this? it aint in the download section
By helkensinken
Olanov wrote:You can't just "link" a picture off your desktop PC, Driverever110.

You have to use a website to upload it on first, such as Filesmelt or Imgur.
thanks (Y)
By helkensinken
look at the textures that I had uploaded and updated and just removing the
passat and getting only 1994 pontiac grand prix. again and put in the file name that is pontiac grand prix. and replaces the gran torino (mercury monarch).
By Olanov
driverever110 wrote:look at the textures that I had uploaded and updated and just removing the
passat and getting only 1994 pontiac grand prix. again and put in the file name that is pontiac grand prix. and replaces the gran torino (mercury monarch).
I'm sorry, I'm having some really hard time trying to comprehend what you just wrote. Is there any way you could perhaps clarify a bit? Am I supposed to check out the Pontiac?

Okay, I checked it out and I'm suspicious of how it looks in-game. Do you have any screenshots of it?
By VAIMAHDO
4 years later------- *I see all of these nice textures and beta police car and Carluver69 is sad* Wow, I'm late. (N)
By Fireboyd78
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:4 years later------- *I see all of these nice textures and beta police car and Carluver69 is sad* Wow, I'm late. (N)
What?
By helkensinken
PostalDude wrote: He has drain bramage, ignore him. :lol:

err..... is brain damage unlettered (no offense).
By D3M0NW0LF
k9Underdogg wrote:Sorry for hijacking this thread but I made these 2 textures :P
Holy, you've gotten so much better since the last time I checked in! I applaud you! :mrgreen:
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]