I can get by alright.
25%
It's confusing and difficult to use.
No votes
0%
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
bb_42001 wrote:
Hey upload the texture to the downloads database not on an external site.
Uploaded, will delete the 4shared link as soon as it is approved, sorry about it.
k9Underdogg wrote: EDIT[/b]: I think the pictures work now, I "fixed" the links.

Oh yes, please the orange Dodge Challenger from Driver 2!! :mrgreen: And the yellowish beige Buick GSX, and any of the pickup trucks from D2 :specialdriver: sorry for so many requests, lol. Do whichever you want, but I would defo love to drive the Challenger.
I will give it a run, expect one of the pickup trucks or the Challenger. And thx for fixing the pictures.
By 0takumetalhead
@K9, I managed to extract most textures from the Challenger, I only need to find the correct vehicle to apply it on. Expect at least a preview soon.

@BB: Thank you.
By k9Underdogg
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Ok, made another one, a 1966 Chevrolet C10 to replace the blue pick up. I uploaded it to the forum's Downloads section so it should be available here once the moderators aprove it: http://www.drivermadness.net/forum/downloads.php?cat=4
Here's a picture:
0takumetalheadgamer wrote:@K9, I managed to extract most textures from the Challenger, I only need to find the correct vehicle to apply it on. Expect at least a preview soon..
Awesome :D I think they should fit on the Superfly Charger, just a guess.
By 0takumetalhead
k9Underdogg wrote:Ok, made another one, a 1966 Chevrolet C10 to replace the blue pick up. I uploaded it to the forum's Downloads section so it should be available here once the moderators aprove it: http://www.drivermadness.net/forum/downloads.php?cat=4
Here's a picture:

Awesome :D I think they should fit on the Superfly Charger, just a guess.
That Chevy is neat :D
Also, the Superfly was the one I had in mind but I think that the front and rear texture will look weird, I will still give it a try though.
By k9Underdogg
Thanks!! ^^,
I made this 1967 Pontiac GTO to replace the white Pontiac Bonneville.
I uploaded it to the Downloads section. I hope you enjoy it :specialdriver:
Maybe I'll make some custom paintjobs later.
I'm taking a break now *faints*
By Fireboyd78
k9Underdogg wrote:Thanks!! ^^,
I made this 1967 Pontiac GTO to replace the white Pontiac Bonneville.
I uploaded it to the Downloads section. I hope you enjoy it :specialdriver:
Maybe I'll make some custom paintjobs later.
I'm taking a break now *faints*
Wow! That looks great, dude! :D
By k9Underdogg

Here's a 1983 Nascar Buick Regal. It replaces the salmon Buick Regal that first appears in the "hot car" mission in Miami. You know, since Tanner was a racecar driver before he became a cop. :specialdriver: This paintjob isn't based on any real Nascar car.
(ignore the inverted Nascar logo, I fixed it in the base texture)
Uploaded to the Downloads section.
Last edited by k9Underdogg on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By D3M0NW0LF
Holy, now that's epicness!!! : D Can't believe I've missed so much while I was gone!! Keep them coming! : )

Scary Happy face ftw x3P
By 0takumetalhead
k9Underdogg wrote: Oh yes, please the orange Dodge Challenger from Driver 2!! :mrgreen: And the yellowish beige Buick GSX, and any of the pickup trucks from D2 :specialdriver: sorry for so many requests, lol. Do whichever you want, but I would defo love to drive the Challenger.
You mean this :P?

There are a few things left to do but I hope you like it :D
By 0takumetalhead
RacingFreak wrote:That challenger skin on Skyfly's model has been done before ;)
I believe you, but this was done uppon request, and this will include damage texture (which the cop car texture mod won't have). I also have to admit, I prefer this over the original Superfly :3
By k9Underdogg
@0takumetalheadgamer : YES!!!!! OMG :mrgreen: It looks totally badass, I'm loving it!! Especially the front. I can't wait to drive that thing, great job :specialdriver:
By D3M0NW0LF
0takumetalheadgamer wrote:
RacingFreak wrote:That challenger skin on Skyfly's model has been done before ;)
I believe you, but this was done uppon request, and this will include damage texture (which the cop car texture mod won't have). I also have to admit, I prefer this over the original Superfly :3
I agree, it's much better than the original superfly :mrgreen:
By 0takumetalhead
k9Underdogg wrote:@0takumetalheadgamer : YES!!!!! OMG :mrgreen: It looks totally badass, I'm loving it!! Especially the front. I can't wait to drive that thing, great job :specialdriver:
It's waiting for approval. and thank you very much :3

If someone can do a video preview (when the upload is approved) let me know.
By k9Underdogg
I installed it in LA (I like what the city looks like when you change the time of day to "dawn"), and the textures match correctly. It's totally awesome!! :D dat feel when you are driving a challenger :3
By 0takumetalhead
k9Underdogg wrote:I installed it in LA (I like what the city looks like when you change the time of day to "dawn"), and the textures match correctly. It's totally awesome!! :D dat feel when you are driving a challenger :3
Didn't expect it to be fully working in LA, but i'm really glad that you like it!
By D3M0NW0LF
[youtube size=600X400]yqC2n2R63Jo&list=UUjhLLHHkTCl6wRMwE62jxDA&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Made a quick vid for your texture! :specialdriver: though I kinda recolored it ^^; Credited you in the video description : P
By k9Underdogg
HAHAAA!!!! :mrgreen: awesome, it's like a drifting duel! it reminded me of D.K. and Sean in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift :P
By D3M0NW0LF
I remember seeing this video. And clutch, you're bein a bit of a show off XD. Great drifts though : 3
By LeoMSantos
Registration Days Avatar
Time to post again some pics of my textures :P

Mix between original Driver cop car and Driver 2 Chicago Cop Car:

And I'm doing the damage textures :D
By Fireboyd78
Slick work, Leo! That thing needs some UV mapping fixes done though, lol.

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4