Modding discussion for Driver: You are the Wheelman.

How easy to use is the DTE's interface?

It's easy to use!
75%
I can get by alright.
25%
It's confusing and difficult to use.
No votes
0%
By DRIVER2f3n
Olanov wrote:I can't say that. For me, I think both of 'em are a tie. Such good lookin' old cars.

old cars just look cooler :)
By DRIVER2f3n
copcardam1.bmp
Dodge St. Regis copcar dam1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By DRIVER2f3n
copcardam2.bmp
Dodge St. Regis copcar dam2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By DRIVER2f3n
copcardam3.bmp
Dodge St. Regis dam3
By DRIVER2f3n
1958 Chevy Impala.bmp
a little sometin am working on Preview of The 1958 Chevrolet Impala from the Driver 2 wallpaper :lol: (Y)
By VAIMAHDO
Olanov wrote:I can't say that. For me, I think both of 'em are a tie. Such good lookin' old cars.

(Y)
And that car.. Ugh it looks sexy (Y) Amazing job
By DRIVER2f3n
1958 Chevy Impala2.bmp
Progress on the 1958 Chevy Impala 8) (Y)
By spookyman
Hi guys, I'm not very experienced in making Driver textures, but I've been doing my best for quite a while and today I've finished a texture I came up with yesterday - Tanner's Challenger from SF based on Driver 2's Challenger textures (and of course re-fitted on a Driver 1 texture map), it's not top quality but I hope it's not the worst, I'll probably correct it later
Moderator note: image link corrected.

Wait, what?! SOAP is actively working on Driver S[…]

Our very own Fireboyd managed to extract the XMs […]

Immunity mod?

Hi all! There's a immunity (no police) or similar[…]

Driv3r

In a way it would be nice had the game not had a s[…]