Here you can find Developer Chats, Interviews, and other goodies about the game!
By Coyote
Okay, this is a topic about the Driver goodies.

DRIVER GOODIES

Goodies Pictures:

(That's not me :P)

(No, that's not the game, it's a special CD with exclusive artworks, pictures, songs, … like the DPL fan site kit)

• Yellow Driv3r T-shirt

• Red Driver 2 publicity car (real car)

• Red Driver Parallel Lines muscle car (toy, 1:20 - 1:10)

• Driv3r official soundtrack

• Driver Parallel Lines official Soundtrack

• Driv3r iGuide

• Driver official Guide

• Driver Parallel Lines Prima game guide

• Driver Official Guide

• Driver 2 Official Guide

I'm sure I forgott a lot of things and i'll change this post when I get new pics. The thing that most impressed me is the Driver Parallel Lines car (toy). I think it's from Burago, they make it very detailed and everything.

If you have screenshots of any other goodie, please tell me.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Man, alot of this stuff is really cool and thanks for all the pics. Did some of these things only get released in Europe or something since I've never seen them to be available or even announced in North America.......Driv3r coffee mugs, brilliant.
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Holy Coolness!!!
Can you still buy those?
By Coyote
You can't buy any of them. Most of them are given away by competitions and aren't avaible anymore.
Moonchild wrote:Driv3r coffee mugs, brilliant.
Yeh Driv3r in the morning, Driv3r for breakfast :mrgreen: :P
By madness
Now I just want driv3r for lunch and dinner.
and then I'll be set!

These are fairly good photos I've been on the hunt for these types of things for a while now and there actually is a lot more around that I originally thought there was.

I've been on the hunt because one of the main things I've been looking for where content to the driver sites I'm working on and all these photos will be able to add to the content.

You say most of them were given away at competitions yes, but still a good idea to check on ebay once a week or something and I'm sure Reflections have preserved all of this stuff somewhere is their very large studio.

I could also do with a Driver 2 car, but I preferred the one they had for driv3r.

I have some more images to add to that, I'll round them up, upload them and them add them to this post!
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
rad!
By Coyote
Yeah okay !

BTW, the I love DPL T-shirt is from ebay :P
By Daltarin-Elite
If you go to an embroidery shop they may be able to taylor some of this clothing for you. I'm going to do that next month when i have some money from christmas.

PS: A lot of these photos aren't showing up for me, is there anyplace where i can open them one by one so i can look at them all.
By madness
Daltarin-Elite wrote:If you go to an embroidery shop they may be able to taylor some of this clothing for you. I'm going to do that next month when i have some money from christmas.

PS: A lot of these photos aren't showing up for me, is there anyplace where i can open them one by one so i can look at them all.
Well I'll be adding them to the DriverWiki. From there you can upload them one by one and I should be granting you access sometime next week.
By Daltarin-Elite
Well I'll be adding them to the DriverWiki. From there you can upload them one by one and I should be granting you access sometime next week.
Okay thatnks for that. I seem to get the first four constantly, and every other time i visit this page i get different ones of the rest.
By madness
Coyote wrote:Image
I seen that on eBAY about 6months ago, it went for about 65$US.
By Pilloman3
Registration Days Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock:

tremendous collection!
I did not know that this collection exist.
It would like to have these fantastic products
Thank you for your ^ ^

tremenda colecci
By madness
Use of other languages off-topic conversation moved here.

-----
Pilloman3 wrote:PD. They know if they sell these products in Mexico?
I would like some ^ ^
Unfortuanatly these products arn't for sale, they were given away to promote the game. Sometimes you'll notice these products for sale on eBAY. So just do regually searchs eBAY searchs for Driver titles and sometimes something might come up.
By madness
I'm amazed I haven't included this yet!
Just a copy of the post I posted on Ubisoft Forums.

[quote=""madness" - "driver_madness""]
I
By Coyote
lol you're making me jealous ;).
By Driver of DOOM
Damn, i wish i had a nice poster like that one :( Did you make that groovy game yourself?
By cleone
Driver of DOOM wrote:Damn, i wish i had a nice poster like that one :( Did you make that groovy game yourself?
yes, he did. it looks much better than crappy d4.
By Zion
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Thats an old video... i have made it a lot better by now... you can get out of car and cars run out of gas too.
By Zion
Registration Days Posts Avatar
chrisl121212 wrote:
Driver of DOOM wrote:Damn, i wish i had a nice poster like that one :( Did you make that groovy game yourself?
Crappy? It cant be too bad... its still Driver! oh yeah my driver is going to be super funky! and it has music by the Meters. year is 1973. and you can power slide in this too. and the cars have gears...
By cleone
Zion wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote:
Crappy? It cant be too bad... its still Driver! oh yeah my driver is going to be super funky! and it has music by the Meters. year is 1973. and you can power slide in this too. and the cars have gears...
D4 really is crappy. It sucks.
By Sedans
He's talking about his driver game.. i think..
By Wheelman75
Zion wrote:Can you customize cars in D4?
Yes, and if you patch the game, then there are more cars that you can customize. With patch 1.035, you can customize every car except the Mission 1 car & the gangster cars.
By cleone
Wheelman75 wrote:
Zion wrote:Can you customize cars in D4?
Yes, and if you patch the game, then there are more cars that you can customize. With patch 1.035, you can customize every car except the Mission 1 car & the gangster cars.
Actually, you can only patch the Take A Ride car with patch 1.035.1. In Patch 1.20.1 you will be able to patch every car. But in all versions you can patch the music and the cutscenes.
By Wheelman75
chrisl121212 wrote:Actually, you can only patch the Take A Ride car with patch 1.035.1. In Patch 1.20.1 you will be able to patch every car. But in all versions you can patch the music and the cutscenes.
But version 1.035.1 still has pictures of the other cars. Maybe they're for reference only?
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]