[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Driver Parallel Lines (and '76) soundtrack - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 2 posts
Most tracks are in 16-bit FLAC, some are in MP3 at various bitrates; this is only the case where I could not find lossless rips. All files are tagged (and checked for accuracy) and have per-track ReplayGain info.

This also doubles as a Driver '76 soundtrack. Tracks that appeared in '76 are marked with an asterisk (*). There are 28 in total. I have also included tracks from my special edition of '76. These are marked with a tilde (~). Purists can delete them if it really grates on their nerves.

There are some tracks which were exclusive to the game or just not released; these have been ripped from the PC version, slowed to 44.1KHz, and re-encoded as FLAC. These are marked with a caret (^).

Technical info
PC uses 44.9 KHz stereo XA format ADPCM audio.
PS2 uses 22.05 KHz mono XA format ADPCM audio.
Xbox uses 44.1 KHz stereo WMA v8 @ 128 kbps.
PSP uses 44.1 KHz stereo ATRAC3 audio @ 66 kbps.

Arthur Baker - (Everybody) Reverberate (The Return To New York Mix)
Audio Bullys - Rock Til I'm Rollin'^
Automato - Cool Boots
Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces
Billy Preston - Outa-Space*
Black Heat - Love The Life You Live
Blondie - One Way or Another*
Cagedbaby - Against The Wall
Can - Dizzy Dizzy
Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers - Bustin' Loose, Part 1*
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising~
Danger Doom - The Mask (feat. Ghostface Killah)
Dave Hamilton - Cracklin' Bread*
David Bowie - Suffragette City*
Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To F*ck~
Donald Byrd - Street Lady*
Dr. Rubberfunk - The Cookie (feat. Mr. Guder and The Quincy Sparks Sextet)
Foghat - I Just Want To Make Love To You~
Funkadelic - I Bet You*
Grandmaster Flash - Get Out My Way^
Grandmaster Flash - You Will Pay
Home Video - That You Might
Iggy Pop - Neighborhood Threat*
Ils - Intro (Reprise)
Infadels - Can't Get Enough
Joe Bataan - Subway Joe
Johnny Hammond - Shifting Gears*
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
King Errisson - Sleep Talk
King G & The Reflections - Plastic Boys*^
Labi Siffre - The Vulture*
LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations
Libretto and Lifesavas - Volume
Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes - Expansions
Louis XIV - Louis XIV
Maceo & The Macks - Cross The Tracks (We Better Go Back)*
Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man*
Monthieu Star - New York Pity*
Mylo - Muscle Car (feat. Freeform Five) (Sander Kleinenberg's Pace Car Mix)
Narco - I Can't See You^
Narco - No Consequences
Narco - Original Track #1^
Narco - Original Track #2^
Narco - Songs of Innocense^
Narco - Worth It
Oscar Brown Jr. - Gang Bang
Parliament - Red Hot Mama
Paul Oakenfold - Addicted To Speed (feat. Spitfire)^
Prince of Brooklyn - Come & Get It*
Professor Griff - Narcissistic Fix^
Professor Griff - Now What You Gon Due
Quannum - I Changed My Mind (feat. Lyrics Born and The Poets of Rhythm) (Stereo MCs' Rattlesnake Mix)
Queenadreena - Racing Towards The Sun
Ram Jam - 404~
Roots Manuva - Chin High
Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Running Away*
Savoy Brown - I'm Tired*
Secret Machines - Nowhere Again
Sir Mack Rice - Bump Meat*
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle~
Sugar Billy Garner - I Got Some, Part 2*
Suicide - Ghost Rider
Suicide - Pop The Blue
T. Rex - Bang A Gong (Get It On)~
The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You~
The Coup - My Favorite Mutiny (feat. Black Thought and Talib Kweli)
The Cribs - Hey Scenesters!
The Damned - Smash It Up
The Dead 60s - A Different Age
The Departure - All Mapped Out
The Fabulous Bongo Brothers - Mango Man*
The Juan MacLean - Tito's Way
The London Funk Allstars - Way Out
The Meters - People Say
The Nimrod Express - Smack The Bird*
The Pazant Brothers and The Beaufort Express - Loose & Juicy*
The Politicians - Free Your Mind
The Roots - Boom!
The Sliders - Want What I Got*
The Stranglers - Peaches*
The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone*
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks~
The Vacation - White Noise
The Who - Pinball Wizard~
The Wrecking Crew - Bump & Boogie, Part 1*
Tribal Funk Stars - Monkey Nuts*
TV On The Radio - New Health Rock
United 8 - Getting Uptown (To Get Down)
Vernon Reid and Lifesavas - Driver^
Vox - Big City Streets
Vox - Vertical Flip
War - Low Rider*
Warren Suicide - We're Adjusting Ourselves
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sealings
zZz - O.F.G.

Total time: 6:32:38
Total size: 2.41 GB, 96 tracks

Click the image to download.
Last edited by helegad on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
max.thunder liked this
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 2 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]