[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
cut songs from pc? - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 29 posts
By somebodynamed
i noticed that the ps2 version of the game has way more songs than the pc, were they cut from the game when the pc port was released?
By helegad
I'm guessing the console and PC versions share the same XA encoding format... if that's the case, it would be a simple matter to restore the files. However, getting the game to use them is a different matter. I don't know how to find out if the game looks for them, doesn't find them, and moves on, or has been re-coded to only use the remaining music.
By Skylabh
The atmosphere here tends to be unpleasant sometimes. Btw, a member should not insult another member, but attitudes are not ready to change I think.
By helegad
I'll quit getting nasty if he quits the holier-than-thou attitude prevalent in every post he writes. You wanna wave the banhammer around Skylabh, be my guest, I'll accept that, it just means I can't contribute anymore. I've spoken to you about this previously, and that's really all I can do, anything more is your prerogative.
By bb_42001
Ok guys, Time to get back on topic. And please both of you please be a bit nicer to each other. I know postal you are like that all the time, And Helegad dont take offence over it, Its just how he is. Now please. Back on topic
By unbid
Back to topic:

Does anyone have a list on what songs that are cut from console version of the game? My friends gave me some cut song files but they are incomplete (mostly the 2006 songs are incomplete). I recognized some of the songs that are cut, but I need the full list to make sure that I don't miss a thing.
By somebodynamed
I found another thing about the pc version that has nothing to do with the music but the shadow draw distance is really short on pc you can see shadows fade out right in front of you but in the ps2 version the shadows go really far it's really annoying and needs to be fixed
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 29 posts
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]