Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
Thank you Max.
So another serie of screenshots with a more advanced Cerrano (the car is not completed, no livery or badges). Also some custom spawn locations with a few Cerranos, and a custom spawn point in the garage (the game start with a car).
Thumbnails:
Image thumbnailImage thumbnail
moeed liked this
By 1974
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Look at that AMC Javelin around .

Now this, makes GTA IV look a lot better .
Nicely Done .
By Ss4gogeta0
Registration Days Posts Posts
Wheels wrote:Damn. I feel bad for GTA 5 players. Let's make 'em happy. :D (Sorry, I didn't want to leave a GTA fanbase out. This would seem pretty cool to have in GTA 5 PC. (At least for the people who love Driver.)
cant have it, GTA 5 PC is off limits for modding. lets let them rot in their respective corner :P
By helegad
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Why exactly did you choose RAGE for your port? GTA IV had the most un-Driver driving in the whole series. Seems a little odd, though I don't know much about RAGE modding, so I'm guessing the driving physics could probably be altered too...
By Skylabh
helegad wrote:Why exactly did you choose RAGE for your port? GTA IV had the most un-Driver driving in the whole series. Seems a little odd, though I don't know much about RAGE modding, so I'm guessing the driving physics could probably be altered too...
Well it's simple, i found the graphic rendering interesting, this gives another dimension. Of course the physics can be altered too, but this is not what interests me mainly. I know GTA 4 is quite old, but this is the latest game in the series that i own currently.
The various ports that we can see in RAGE, are mainly for graphical reasons i think.
(Y) Great work. I remember playing game for the first time and thinking how it would look close to FMVs, RAGE is indeed a great engine (especially in IV) and the results impressive.
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Skylabh wrote:I did this a while ago. Quite odd to see a character from a Driver game, with moving eyes lol.
Thumbnails:
It adds life to the model, though. Just don't make him look creepy. :mrgreen:
By Skylabh
Thanks Max.
Wheels wrote:It adds life to the model, though. Just don't make him look creepy. :mrgreen:
I think we are used to see TK with his glasses all the time. Well maybe i should make him MORE creepy lol

So a while ago i did a little modification to the headlights of the zartex:
Thumbnail:
Image thumbnail
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Skylabh wrote:
So a while ago i did a little modification to the headlights of the zartex:
Thumbnail:
Image thumbnail
They look like enlarged quarters.
By unbid
Skylabh wrote:I guess that i got stuck in the GTA 4 era.
Lucky you stuck in the best era.

Anyway, any progress on converting the models into GTA IV? Would love to see 2006 era cars into the game.
unbid wrote:Anyway, any progress on converting the models into GTA IV? Would love to see 2006 era cars into the game.
About the 2006 era, just the M700, i imported the whole body in one piece, to see quickly how the car looks like in the game.
By moeed
Registration Days Avatar
Skylabh wrote:Thanks. It's been a while since i didn't come back to it. Don't know when this mod will be eventually finished.
pro can u upload pics what you done
& can you release what u done on the map pls :D
i have to tell you this is the favorite driver map nyc a lot waiting for it i hope u make topic to see your work
keep up pls :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Ss4gogeta0
moeed wrote:
Skylabh wrote:Thanks. It's been a while since i didn't come back to it. Don't know when this mod will be eventually finished.
pro can u upload pics what you done
& can you release what u done on the map pls :D
i have to tell you this is the favorite driver map nyc a lot waiting for it i hope u make topic to see your work
keep up pls :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Why did you make a GTAForums mod for it if
A. Its not your mod
and
B. Your not helping with it at all

http://gtaforums.com/topic/868669-gta-i ... ines-rage/

Skylab could have posted it himself, you know. He has a GTAForums account...

Maybe he didnt want to post it until he was finished and had something stable to release... You shouldnt go around advertising other peoples work without their permission. :evil:
By ASV
Don't see the big deal of this really. He just advertised the mod by naming the author and linking a video. If our forum were private access only I would say that it's not okay. But like this I don't see the issue.
moeed, Ss4gogeta0 liked this
By Ss4gogeta0
ASV wrote:Don't see the big deal of this really. He just advertised the mod by naming the author and linking a video. If our forum were private access only I would say that it's not okay. But like this I don't see the issue.
its really just the principle of it. Ive seen some people get ticked off at others advertising their work when they dont have as much progress as they want done.
Skylabh wrote:Not a big deal indeed but i would have liked to be notified before. And like Ss4gogeta0 said , i could have created a topic for it. The only thing is that i'm rarely on the GTAForums. Anyway it's nice to see that some people have some interest in my work.
I would post on the thread, but I got permabanned after an incident. (Y)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]