Discussion for Driver: Parallel Lines (2006)
By madness
Here is the chat log for the first DEVOLOPERS CHAT with reflections.
THIS CHATLOG STARTED 40MINS BEFORE the developers chat.

..::START::..

* Now talking in #gamerShell
* Topic is 'Welcome to the Gamershell.com Auditorium. Join us **TONIGHT**, Thursday, January 19th, at 6:00 p.m. EST for a chat with Reflections Interactive, developers of Atari's upcoming Driver: Parallel Lines! Open discussion here, with listen-only in #gamershell. Question Takers will be on hand early! See you then!'
* Set by gregoj on Fri Jan 20 06:49:33
<theman> well there still is like 2months before it realeased
* Dune has left #gamerShell
<Brok> looks like the whole gang's here!
* Om has left #gamerShell ((@Peng) I have had someone shoot a firework -at- me already today (@Pete|AFK) Yes well, they missed (@Pete|AFK) you should've asked them to try again)
* ChanServ sets mode: +o Reflections_Gareth
<Van> yeah i hope they make it rock :D as driver 1
* ChanServ sets mode: +Sf [5c,10j#R3,4k#K5,10m#M5,5n#N2,6t]:10
<Brok> well from what i've seen so far it looks promising :)
<theman> any question takers here now?
<Van> yeah
* Azhrarn sets mode: +m
* Azhrarn sets mode: +N
<Brok> it doesn't start for another 40 mins though- they might only be logged in but
not there yet
#gamerShell You need voice (+v) (#gamerShell)
* Reflections_Gary has joined #gamerShell
* Azhrarn sets mode: -mN
<Azhrarn> modes are hard
<theman> whats that mean
<aV09s> i want a mode...
<bctrainers> haha
<Sargoth> hehe
* Azhrarn sets mode: +mN
* Dekar has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Dekar)
<Brok> anyone in here using mIRC?
* JAV_Swedish has joined #gamerShell
* Retrieving #gamerShell modes...
* TheVirus is now known as TheVirus-QT
* Interman is now known as Interman-QT
* driver_madness has joined #gamerShell
* Azhrarn sets mode: -N
* Teleios is now known as QT_Teleios
* Interman-QT is now known as QT_Interman
* Epy is now known as Epy|AFK
* Romodred is now known as QT_Romodred
<Brok> what's with all the people using OT?
* TheVirus-QT is now known as QT_TheVirus
* QT_TheVirus sets mode: +vvvvvv Reflections_Robin Reflections_Jack Reflections_Gary Reflections_Craig QT_Teleios QT_Romodred
<Brok> QT, sorry
<TAP_Gregoj> Welcome to the Gamershell.com Auditorium. The Driver: Parallel Lines Developer Chat will begin at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT). Open Discussion is in #ghchat. Question takers are now available with nicknames "QT_".
* Binbushler has joined #gamerShell
* Azhrarn sets mode: +N
* Binbushler has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* QT_Romodred waves
* Brok <waves back>
* QT_Teleios pokes QT_Romodred
* QT_TheVirus blinks
* Atari_Mattlab has joined #gamerShell
* Gatzby has joined #gamerShell
<TAP_Gregoj> Thank you everyone for coming! If you would like to pose a question, please choose a question taker at random from the list of names beginning with "QT_". Please phrase your questions as clearly as you can. We will present your questions to our guests, but remember we only have an hour!
* TAP_Gregoj changes topic to 'Welcome to the Gamershell.com Auditorium. The Driver: Parallel Lines Developer Chat will begin at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT). Open Discussion is in #ghchat. Question takers are now available with nicknames "QT_".'
* Alex_D has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* Reflections_Gareth has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* JAV_Swedish has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* JAV_Swedish has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> 20 minutes.
* razor has joined #gamerShell
<QT_Teleios> Also - Even if we dont' respond to your questions, we have noted to give them to the developers - we get a lot of questions so might not respond to every one of you with "Thanks we'll get it to the developers" everytime you send a question. :P
* D_River has joined #gamerShell
* Tormorlias has joined #gamerShell
* speedmaniac has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* DowJones has joined #gamerShell
* Reflections_Gareth has joined #gamerShell
* Alex_D has joined #gamerShell
* ScrollLock has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: whaaaa!!!)
* Spooik has joined #gamerShell
* babajaga has joined #gamerShell
* Spooik has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* babajaga has left #gamerShell
* Spook has joined #gamerShell
<QT_Romodred> 15 minutes to go folks.
* speedmaniac has joined #gamerShell
* babajaga has joined #gamerShell
* GabeNewel has joined #gamerShell
* Sky_ has joined #gamerShell
* dhutchison has joined #gamerShell
* Nxs has joined #gamerShell
* tmb11 has joined #gamerShell
* i_am_the_wheelman has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* i_am_the_wheelman has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> We will start in 10 minutes.
* freddie has joined #gamerShell
* freddie has left #gamerShell
* NeoShogun has joined #gamerShell
* SimonJC has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> 5 minutes.
* Cendi has joined #gamerShell
* DriverFan101 has joined #gamerShell
* aoshi has joined #gamerShell
* DriverFan101 has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* Bring has joined #gamerShell
* Alex_D has left #gamerShell
* QT_Alex has joined #gamerShell
* QT_TheVirus sets mode: +v QT_Alex
<QT_TheVirus> Ok
<QT_TheVirus> Welcome everyone.
<QT_TheVirus> I'd like to thank our guests for joining us and taking the time out of their busy schedule to have this developer chat.
<QT_TheVirus> Before we begin I'd like the 4 of them to introduce themselves.
* theman has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* QT_TheVirus sets mode: +v Reflections_Gareth
<Reflections_Gareth> Hi. Gareth Edmondson - Studio Manager and Exec Producer ofr Driver PL. Welcome...
<Reflections_Robin> Hello all, I'm Robin Wardle, Production Manager, Project manager on DPL
<Reflections_Craig> Hi, Craig Lawson and I'm the design manager at Reflections
<Reflections_Jack> I'm Jack. I'm the art manager. I've been at Reflections for... i think 8 years now. I've worked a little bit on all 4 Driver games as well as Stuntman.
* BTA has joined #gamerShell
* i_am_the_wheelman has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* i_am_the_wheelman has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Gary> Hi, I'm Gary Ushaw, Technical Lead on Parallel Lines and I manage the game programmers
<QT_TheVirus> Ok, now that that's out of the way let's begin the show.
<QT_TheVirus> The first question up, which was asked by quite a few of you, is: Will there be anyone online play?
* McBastard has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> Remeber, anyone with a QT_ in front of their nick is a question taker, only ask them your questions.
* aoshi has left #gamerShell
* Theres5 has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Gareth> We had to cut the online section of the game unfortunately. Whilst we had it up and running, it simply wasnt going to be good enough. We didnt want any aspect of the game to be below par, so we decided to focus on the single player aspect
* NeoShogun has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
* Theres5 has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: :D)
* honey has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> If you want to ask a follow up question to any of the responses, feel free to do so.
<Reflections_Craig> Yes there is blood this time around.
* Spook has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* Mr has joined #gamerShell
<TAP_Myan> QUESTION - Jon: hey, I got a question: Is there going to be blood in the game?
<TAP_Myan> too fast :)
<QT_TheVirus> theman asked :How big is the city compared to the cities in Driver 3?
* Billll has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Jack> I think that the city is about as big as all three Driver3 cities, and then there's the 2 eras. It's about 560 miles or road in each i think.
* High_Ordie has joined #gamerShell
* Araman has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> Jack, all 3 cities at once? Or all 3 together?
* monty has joined #gamerShell
* razor has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Send lawyers, guns, and money.)
<Reflections_Robin> I mean, as big as one D3 city or all 3 put together
<Reflections_Jack> I think New York is as big as all 3 D3 cities put together
<Reflections_Robin> It's big anyway, bigger than we were expecting it to turn out
* PR_Flak has joined #gamerShell
* Ordie has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<QT_TheVirus> driver_madness asked, "Why don't Reflections spend a lot of time on the Atari forums?"
* Sania has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> I read Neoseeker, Atari community, IGN and Gamespot forums every day. I don't post however.
* Jon has left #gamerShell
<Reflections_Jack> Yep, we're on the ATARI forums quite a lot, but we mostly just lurk. But we do read all the wish list threads and so on.
<Reflections_Robin> So yes, we know who you are :)
* QT_Romodred shifts uncomfortably
<QT_Alex> (in a non-stalkerlike kind of way)
<Reflections_Robin> We don't post because it's very easy for people to misconstrue what you say, and to drag you into flame wars
<QT_TheVirus> Lungbutter asks, "Will they allow the users to upload/input custom paint jobs to vehicles? If not for the console versions, what about the PC version?"
* TylerB has joined #gamerShell
* tmb11 has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: <bctrainers> WTF is my underwear doing behind the computer screen?)
<Reflections_Gareth> Firstly - there is no PC version. Driver is really a console game, and plays much better as a console game. Custom paint jobs - the player can take any car off the street and then apply custom paintjobs in the mod garages. There are lots to chose from, including body kits, wings etc. You can also add nitro, engine performance upgrades, etc etc
* DelmarWynn has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> There's no online support at all, so downloading / uploading paint jobs isn't in the game
<Reflections_Robin> Though it's a good idea
<QT_TheVirus> honey asked, "Has the damage model been modified and become more detailed?"
<Reflections_Jack> The vehicle damage system was one aspect of D3 that we were very pleased with, so that's one area that's broadly the same as Driver3
<Reflections_Robin> Yes, it's pretty much the same as D3
<Reflections_Robin> The cars explode a lot better now though
<Reflections_Gary> And as the focus is much more on driving, you'll see a lot more of it!
<QT_TheVirus> D_River asks, "Will there be boats?"
* LNNNN has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> No boats
<Reflections_Robin> No swimming either
* Gecko-kun has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> DowJones asked, "Will Driver 4 or possible future installments will feature a dashboard cam view?"
<Reflections_Robin> But you don't die if you fall in water
<Reflections_Craig> Yup the game is much more focused on its strenghts 'driving' we pulled out anything that was just fluff (like boats).

* Brackish has joined #gamerShell
* Reflections_Robin has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* Brackish has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
<QT_TheVirus> Robin was going to answer that
<QT_TheVirus> So we'll move on until he comes back.
<QT_TheVirus> honey asked, "Can you say something about the increased interaction with the game environment - what makes the city interesting to drive around and try out?"
<Reflections_Jack> The city is much more interactive this time because all the mini games races, survival games and so on are hidden ariund every corner. D4 has no front end like D3 - everything is triggered within the game itself.
* Reflections_Robin has joined #gamerShell
* ChanServ sets mode: +o Reflections_Robin
<Reflections_Robin> Hi again all, my ISP connection dropped there
<QT_TheVirus> i_am_the_wheelman asked, "Are you gonna have a story mode and free mode? Or is it gonna be going through the city to find missions?"
<QT_TheVirus> Reflections_Robin: can you answer the dashboard cam question after this question is answered?
<Reflections_Robin> Yes, sure
<QT_TheVirus> Also, just to reiterate, we are receiving your questions but not all of them can be answered. Our QTs are trying to pick the best questions to get the best responses and the best information from Reflections.
<Reflections_Gareth> Story mode / minigames (side missions) and free roam are all integrated into the world. The game loads up when you boot up, and then you are free to do whatever you like in the world - progress the story, play side missions for cash, or just free roam
* Gecko-kun has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<Reflections_Robin> About the dash-cam - It's not something we consider really
<QT_TheVirus> honey asked, "Have you banned the unfair mission design - in D3 it wasn't possible to push Calita's car away from the precalculated route or to overtake... - there weren't any different possibilites to finish a driving mission?"
* Gecko-kun has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Craig> We've made some major overhauls to our AI so it is alot more responsive to the players actions, it finds its own route and is different everytime.
<Reflections_Robin> Yes, the AI is much improved over D3, much more fair
<Reflections_Gary> As well as chases, the new vehicle Ai can handle streetraces, circuit races and demolition derbys
<QT_TheVirus> honey asked, "Has the topspeed of cars been increased? - in D3 even the sport cars have been very slow."
<Reflections_Gareth> and it doesnt fail you when the car you are chasing is just out of sight
<Reflections_Robin> The cops are also a lot more interesting too
<QT_TheVirus> Brok asked, "Are there any small touches like steaming sewer covers, flying hubcaps, lighting effects that you are particularly proud of?"
<Reflections_Robin> Cars can travel up to 145mph now. You'll need to mod them to reach that speed.
* Meltover has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> Sorry about that, I got a bit ahead of myself.
* Meltover has left #gamerShell
<Reflections_Jack> To answer the effects question,
<Reflections_Jack> We have a completely new system for creating particle effects for the game which gives much more control to the artists... this has let us create far more and much better looking effects compared to D3.
<Reflections_Gareth> Generally, graphically, the game is a big improvement over D3. We have far more cars, more effects, more detail in the nevironments. Much more going on
<Reflections_Robin> Yep, steam vents, fire hydrants, etc. The city looks much more alive
* Getaway has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> aV09s asked, "How have the motorcycle physics improved from D3 to PL, like, is it actually possible to LAND without falling off this time around?"
<Reflections_Jack> The bike handling has changed a lot - i played D3 for the first time in ages the other night and was amazed how annoying the bikes were... they're *much* better now, my favourite vehicles in D4!
<Reflections_Gareth> They are also really fast as well !
<Reflections_Gareth> WHne you mod them
<Reflections_Robin> Just on effects again - the morning sun borders on physically blinding, any complaints, Jack's responsible :)
<Reflections_Gary> Driving through heavy traffic, in New York, on a bike, at 145mph is fantastic
<Reflections_Robin> Yeah, bikes are my favourite vehicle
<QT_TheVirus> D_River asked, "How do you choose between 1978 and 2006?"
* High_Ordie has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Fly to a dream far across the sea... All the burdens gone, open the Chest once more!)
<Reflections_Gareth> You can only 'choose' when you have finished the game. The era that you are playing in is driven by the story. The press has covered this by now, but the first half of the game is about working your way up the criminal hierarchy of 70's NYC. The second is all about revenge, after a length stint in sing sing
* LNNNN has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: GamersHell.com yada yada)
<QT_TheVirus> aV09s asked, "How long is the day/night cycle in Parallel Lines and what improvements have been made to the detail in the sky like clouds, stars, etc.?"
<Reflections_Jack> We have a real time day night cycle, with the sky and lighting constantly changing colour to suit the time. the clouds drift accross the sky all changing colour too.
* Sania has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
<Reflections_Jack> we've talked a lot about stars... we *could* have them, but in New York you really can't see any stars!
<Reflections_Craig> The day/night cycle lasts about 24 minutes, one minute per hour
<Reflections_Robin> There's no weather in the game, think someone asked that in a similar question
<Reflections_Gary> There's a cheat mode to speed up the cycle
* Getaway has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<Reflections_Robin> We've put a lot of effort into the day / night cycle, the sunsets and sunrises especially look superb
<Reflections_Robin> And the shadows alter in real-time too
<QT_TheVirus> driver_madness asked, "Will there be a stats feature which tells you how many people you run over and how long you've played it for? Have you been thinking about adding one?"
* GetawayMan has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Craig> We don't have stats for knocking over peds, but we do have stats for all the other areas of the game, circuit racers, no of cars, best times etc etc
<Reflections_Robin> There's a mileometer which keeps track of your total mileage in all vehicles
<Reflections_Craig> yeah if you clock enough miles it might just unlock something!
* PR_Flak has left #gamerShell
* GetawayMan has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<Reflections_Gary> Perfect times are awarded for the races, and shown on the stats screen if achieved
<Reflections_Robin> But we don't tell you what they are, you have to get good and find out
* QT_GetawayMan has joined #gamerShell
* Van has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<QT_TheVirus> Brok asked, "About the Film Director- will it appear in any form in the game other than the thrill cam?"
<Reflections_Gareth> So the Film director has been dropped, but for very good reasons
<Reflections_Gareth> firstly, whilst it is a cool feature, and loved by many hardcore fans
<Reflections_Gareth> its infact a huge drain on the resources of the console, and compromises the game in many ways
* QT_GetawayMan has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* Van has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Gareth> for Driver PL we decided that gameplay was absolutely paramount, so we dropped in favour of
* Star has joined #gamerShell
* Star has left #gamerShell
<Reflections_Gareth> more vehicles in the environment, no pop up / draw in of vehicles / better AI etc etc. It allows us a lot of scope for other improvements.
<Reflections_Robin> FD also adds a *lot* of development effort
<Reflections_Robin> We reckoned the stuff we've put in instead will be seen by more people and add much more to the overall game experience
* Guest159 has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Craig> Vice city didn't have a replay feature for a good reason
<Reflections_Robin> The FD can't just be 'bolted on' either, the whole game has to be designed around it being there.
<QT_TheVirus> Brok asked, "If Bullit and Steve McQueen inspired the original driver- what would you say inspired Parallel Lines?"
<Reflections_Craig> These films have are still at the heart of D:PL they inspired D1 and we still take inspiration from it now
* Guest159 has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<Reflections_Craig> American muscle cars and cop chases are still the core game play of Driver
<Reflections_Gareth> Every carchase movie you can think of, Bullitt, French conncetion 'The Driver' Gone in 60 seconds (original), Ronin, etc etc
* Gecko-kun has left #gamerShell
* Tormorlias has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
<QT_TheVirus> driver_madness asked, "If I create a fansite, what legal issues should I be aware of if I want to host mods, vids, etc?"
* proc has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<Reflections_Gareth> ok, so you can have anything that is already public domain. And you can take your own screenshots and vids from the game as you like.
<Reflections_Gareth> music is only licensed for the game and its platforms though. As its got no online support, hosting mods isnt possible
<QT_TheVirus> Bring asked, "Can you tell us about the guns, specifically the sniper rifle?"
<Reflections_Jack> although there's no sniper rifle in the game, there are plenty of weapons, and all of them can be fired in a sniper style, "careful aim" mode. We have the classic D3 grenade launcher, as well as a new rocket launcher... but you have to earn it =]
*QT_Alex* noted!
<Reflections_Robin> You can fire any weapon out of any vehicle as well
* Guest960 has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> Brok asked, "Is the soundtrack for the old driver games available and will there be one for this game as well?"
<Reflections_Craig> shooting out of your car is a really awesome new feature in D;PL
<Reflections_Gareth> There are soundtracks available for Drivers 2 and 3. Driver: PL will have a soundtrack available as well.
<Reflections_Gareth> the music in the game is a very big deal, loads of licensed classic 70s tracks
* martman has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Gareth> plus loads of modern stuff in the 06 part of the game too.
<Reflections_Gareth> also there are a few suprises with some exclusive collaborations and so on.
<Reflections_Gareth> We can do some interesting things with the music across the eras, and I am sure it will be loved.
<Reflections_Gareth> Driver 1 sound track - it was written aby Alistair Brimble - I saw
<Reflections_Gareth> someone noted that on the forum yesterday. I havent spoken to him for a long time though
<Brok> haha- that was me :D
<QT_TheVirus> GetawayMan asked, "How many modifications for cars will there be?"
* jamman has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Jack> there are over 80 standard vehicles in the game just on the streets, and most of these have about 4 modded versions, so there are literally hundreds of cars to collect in total. You have to earn them all tho, which could take a very long time...
<Reflections_Robin> Mechanically, there are engine upgrades, springs and dampers, ride height, downforce, plus extras like bulletproof tyres and glass.
* Reflections_Craig has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* Reflections_Gary has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
* ExtraGonk has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<Reflections_Robin> There's a sort of 'GT-lite' part tuning test track with sliders for each part to allow you to tweak the handling.
* ExtraGonk has joined #gamerShell
* martman has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: (:: [UKG] :: http://www.uk-online-gamer.co.uk :: [UKG] :: ))
* Reflections_Gareth has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<QT_TheVirus> That concludes our question portion. If the others return we would like the Reflections folks to talk about anything they'd like... maybe answer some questions that SHOULD have been asked :)
<QT_TheVirus> Reflections_Robin: If you want to talk about anything while you're here, go for it.
* Reflections_Craig has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> Looks like there are a few connection problems betweek UK and US, trying to restore normal order
* QT_TheVirus sets mode: +v Reflections_Craig
<Reflections_Robin> No-one has mentioned the on-foot stuff, does anyone have any quesitons on that?
<QT_TheVirus> I do!
<QT_TheVirus> Actually, I don't :(
* driver_madness has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
<QT_TheVirus> Feel free to talk about it Reflections_Robin
* Reflections_Gareth has joined #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> We completely overhauled the on-foot controls from D3. It's more intuitive (left stick move, right stick camera), and fluid
* QT_TheVirus sets mode: +v Reflections_Gareth
<Reflections_Robin> We've spent a lot of time making sure that all the criticisms levelled at D3's on-foot controls and aiming were listened to and put right
<Reflections_Robin> There's no sprint button
<Reflections_Robin> And no jump
<Reflections_Craig> The main focus is driving but the new controls are much quicker and easier to get used too, you alays need to be able to jack a car!
<Reflections_Robin> but crouch is much more useful
<Reflections_Robin> There's also a limited melee attack
<Reflections_Craig> Gareth do you want to answer the questions on ratings?
<Reflections_Gareth> Ratings - It will be Mature Rated in the US
<Reflections_Gareth> With lots of descriptors
<Reflections_Gareth> Violence
<Reflections_Gareth> Blood
<Reflections_Gareth> Partial nudity
<Reflections_Gareth> Strong language
<QT_Alex> ^^ the best
<QT_TheVirus> Woo hoo
<QT_TheVirus> Sorry.
<Reflections_Gareth> etc
* driver_madness has joined #gamerShell
<QT_TheVirus> Is there anything else that you would like to add Gareth?
<QT_TheVirus> About anything in general?
<Reflections_Gareth> What else to add -
<Reflections_Gareth> Well, its coming in March,
<Reflections_Gareth> Its on PS2 and Xbox
* Tsurani has left #gamerShell
<Reflections_Robin> About the rating -
<QT_TheVirus> Is there a difference between the Xbox/PS2 versions?
<Reflections_Robin> there is one scene of partial nudity in an FMV.
* Mr has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<Reflections_Robin> It's not a game full of nudes
<QT_Alex> oh..
<QT_Alex> well then...
<QT_Alex> :P
<Reflections_Gareth> Visually the Xbox version looks better with higher res tectures
<QT_Interman> a city full of naked people driving around would be something
<Reflections_Gareth> more specular effects
<Reflections_Gareth> and generally more flash, but they are essentially the same game
* Guest960 has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<QT_TheVirus> Is there anything in the rumor mill that you would like to smash here and now?
<QT_TheVirus> Maybe something that's been floating around that is/is not true?
<Reflections_Robin> But the game story necessitated the rating. Anything less and it would have looked weak, like trying to make Pulp Fiction into a teen film.
* GetawayMan has joined #gamerShell
* speedmaniac has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<Reflections_Robin> Noted another couple of questions:
<QT_Romodred> Do the new specular effect appear in the partial nudity scene?
<QT_Romodred> Just.. Curious.
<Reflections_Robin> You will die if you fall about 2 stories
<QT_Alex> hahah
<Reflections_Robin> :)
<Reflections_Robin> And you take damage when you crash heavily, but not a lot
<QT_TheVirus> A few unanswered questions were, "what is your favorite part of PL", "Have the forums influenced the music at all", "Will Reflections get their own Driver forum", "Can you travel by bus/train"
<Reflections_Robin> The forums haven't influenced the music choice
<Reflections_Gareth> Forums influencing music - Unfortunately it takes an awful long time to negotiate the licenses on tracks, so much of it was done before the game was announced.
<Reflections_Robin> You can steal a bus, but you can't just travel on one.
<Reflections_Gareth> you can drive buses
<Reflections_Craig> And shoot from them
<Reflections_Jack> My favourite part of the game is tearing around on a fully modded sports bike with nitros =)
<Reflections_Robin> The only interaction you can have with a train is if it smacks you and smashes your vehicle to pieces
<QT_TheVirus> haha
<Reflections_Robin> There is a school bus you can steal. No children though.
<QT_TheVirus> If there's nothing else the Reflections folk have to say then I'd like to thank everyone for joining us and a big thanks to them for coming here.
<QT_TheVirus> If you would all look under your chairs right now, you should find a coupon good for a free copy of Driver 4 when it's released.
* monty has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<Reflections_Gareth> We gotta get to bed so we can finish the game off. Thanks for joining us.
<QT_Romodred> It's late O'clock there.
<QT_Interman> those that have missed out on parts of the chat or just want to read it all again, stop by gamershell.com and check out the log there
<Reflections_Craig> Thansk everyone and please keep posting on the forums, we do read them. Cheers Craig
<Reflections_Robin> Thanks all for coming
<QT_TheVirus> Thanks again fellas.
<QT_Romodred> Thanks for joining us!
<TAP_Gregoj> The official forums can be found at http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...play.php?f=394
<TAP_Gregoj> Keep an eye out for news on the official site and the Fan Site Kit
<Reflections_Craig> By the way for whoever it was that asked, Gareth is Martins brother.
<Reflections_Jack> No, that's Garth
<Reflections_Gareth> Grrrr
<Reflections_Robin> That's him, Garth Edmontson
<QT_TheVirus> Where's Wayne?
<Reflections_Craig> Grr Edonmson
<TAP_Gregoj> Also keep your eyes out for another chat like this one, coming soon!
* Van has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* Reflections_Gareth has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
* D_River has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* Azhrarn sets mode: -mN
* jamman has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* QT_Teleios has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Trillian (http://www.ceruleanstudios.com)
* QT_Romodred has left #gamerShell
* D_River has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: D_River)
* QT_Interman has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
<aV09s> ...
* Reflections_Robin has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
* Azhrarn has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Some say the end is near...)
* Reflections_Craig has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
<GabeNewel> Reflections guys, good luck with the game
<i_am_the_wheelman> yeah
* Reflections_Jack has left #gamerShell
<Atari_Mattlab> Be sure to check out the official Atari Driver: Parallel Lines forums over at http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...play.php?f=394 It's the perfect place to chat about the game!
<i_am_the_wheelman> damn NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* TAP_Myan has left #gamerShell
<Brok> yeah what's with that, huh!
<driver_madness> the best
<aV09s> nudity is yummy!
<i_am_the_wheelman> that SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<GetawayMan> What the?
<i_am_the_wheelman> NUDITY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<JAV_Swedish> or at http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...play.php?f=394
<GabeNewel> nudity or no nudity? does it really matter?
* Lungbutter has left #gamerShell
<i_am_the_wheelman> YES
<GabeNewel> why?
<choupolo> is nudity the only thing you remember them saying??
* jay83 has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: get satisfied! • :: ««« (Gamers.IRC) »»» http://www.gamersirc.net ::)
<driver_madness> lol
<GetawayMan> Apartenly so
* TAP_Gregoj changes topic to 'Welcome to Gamershell.com Open Discussion. The Driver: Parallel Lines Developer Chat was a big success! All the info can be found soon at GamersHell.com! The official forum discussions can be found at http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/fo ... .php?f=394'
<choupolo> lol
* GetawayMan has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
* McBastard has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
<honey> is the european release in march or june?
<ExtraGonk> march
<JAV_Swedish> 17th march
<Brok> good question
<choupolo> they only mentioned march didnt they?
<i_am_the_wheelman> March 15th
<honey> heard something about the US release in march and the EUROPEAN release in june....
<GabeNewel> are all you guys into driver?
<aV09s> is the log already on gamershell.com?
<driver_madness> down to the atari forums we go
<driver_madness> down to the atari forums we go
<GabeNewel> and did you like the 3rd?
<JAV_Swedish> 17march Europe 21st USA
<honey> okay... thanx jav
<choupolo> tbh i didnt buy the 3rd, but loved the first 2...
<JAV_Swedish> GabeNewell, why is your name so familiar?
<Nxs> I do not think the log is up yet but will be shortly
<Nxs> :d
<GabeNewel> hmmmm
<GabeNewel> cos of Valve probably
<driver_madness> i'm into driver
<GabeNewel> first two ere good
<JAV_Swedish> Bingo!
<Brok> well i've got one on notepad if anyone wants it
<GabeNewel> especially first
<i_am_the_wheelman> WHY DID THERE HAVE TO BE NUDITY???????
<GabeNewel> JAV_Swedish - knew that was the thing
<GabeNewel> 3rd one though
<GabeNewel> well
<aV09s> post it on the Atari forums, brok
<GabeNewel> it was kinda...
<Nxs> Why do you type in all caps? Shhhhh
<GabeNewel> well...
<GabeNewel> bad.
* DelmarWynn has left #gamerShell
<JAV_Swedish> log saved and edited here
<honey> the nudity theme is about one FMV were we can see some sort of night club....
<Brok> i could, and was planning to, but it reall is hideously long!
* theman has joined #gamerShell
<choupolo> the pc demo really put me off buying the 3rd i dunno why
<i_am_the_wheelman> noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
<driver_madness> i bought it before the PC version
<driver_madness> wished it came out eariler
<JAV_Swedish> I have all from Destruction Derby 2 and onward
<driver_madness> me too...
<aV09s> i have 18 screencaps of the chat
<theman> i missed it noooooooooo
<honey> i actually liked driv3r unless i tried out GTA....
<driver_madness> i'd rather DRIVER
<driver_madness> even DRIV3R
<theman> What did we learn
<aV09s> i'd rather GTA
<GabeNewel> Driv3r was really really bad
<aV09s> we learned nothing!
<driver_madness> DVEV#R
<driver_madness> lol
<GabeNewel> i'd take GTA or better yet, Mafia, anyday
<JAV_Swedish> no swimming, no boats no train rides
<honey> the best thing in driv3r was the director mode....
<driver_madness> Mafia is good
* Longspeed has joined #gamerShell
<Brok> yeah mafia was incredibly underrated
<GabeNewel> yes it is
<driver_madness> yep the FD is the best
<GabeNewel> its the best
<JAV_Swedish> D3, free ride! :)
<choupolo> to me GTA should be completely different to driver, but it seems they want to copy it a bit from the interview...
<GabeNewel> also, driv3r's performance was awful
<Brok> haha just a bit?
<choupolo> chat*
<GabeNewel> it was a slideshow
<i_am_the_wheelman> yeah
* Longspeed has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Powered by the JavaSpike)
<driver_madness> D3 performace is alright on the Nvidia 6 Series it's perfect...
<GabeNewel> copy GTA? they wish they could
<i_am_the_wheelman> but i still cant believe the NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<aV09s> well... GTA has a lot of stuff that's necessary in free roaming games, which is what the Driver series started out as.
<GabeNewel> if they could take GTA and implement drivers physics and stuff
<GabeNewel> it would be Wowish
<ExtraGonk> cyas
<driver_madness> i can't believe they added bad launguage
* ExtraGonk has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: )
<SimonJC> bad language rocks
<GabeNewel> i_am_the_wheelman - why the hell do you care about nudity?
<GabeNewel> are you 12? or amish?
* Alpha359 has joined #gamerShell
<i_am_the_wheelman> i know the language and NUDITY suck
* Alpha359 has left #gamerShell
<GabeNewel> =\
<GabeNewel> what the hell?
<GabeNewel> are you from earth?
<SimonJC> lol
* wickdclown has left #gamerShell
<Brok> come on- it's a criminal empire story- like they said it comes with the package
<aV09s> TK has a big package...
<i_am_the_wheelman> how old are yal;l
* TAP_Gregoj has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: TAP_Gregoj)
<aV09s> oops, I said that out loud
<GabeNewel> i'd rather play star wars empire at war
<driver_madness> T.K. says " you can run motherf*c*er" t.k. says that in gameplay vid 3
* Billll has quit IRC ([CS] Quit: Leaving)
<choupolo> lol criminals on good behaviour :P

..::END::..
Last edited by madness on Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Arce
Registration Days
How can I get involved in one of them chats?
By madness
Well everyone can easily get involved be showing up in the public IRC chats. Everyone is welcome and if there ever is a Developers chat you'll hear about it here in the news section or at the atari forums.
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Is there going to be a Driver parallel lines for PC?
By madness
Delta-38 wrote:Is there going to be a Driver parallel lines for PC?
Well now that UBISOFT is incharge there is alot more of a chance for a PC version of Driver: Parallel Lines.

Although there hasn't been one confirmed, although we all hope UBISOFT make sure that there is a PC release.

Currently we know that there working on an Nintendo Wii version and that give us more hope for a PC Version.
By Sedans
um im not stupid or anything but what was all that (that you wrote, at the top, Madness.)
By madness
Sedans wrote:um im not stupid or anything but what was all that (that you wrote, at the top, Madness.)
are you talking about this
madness wrote:Here is the chat log for the first DEVOLOPERS CHAT with reflections.
THIS CHATLOG STARTED 40MINS BEFORE the developers chat.
By this I mean that lets say the developers chat started at 2o'clock this means that I started recording all of this as text 40mins before making it 1:20 o'clock.

Hopefully that answers your question if it wasn't that just copy what was into your next post and I'll answe your question.
By Sedans
naw naw, i mean jus tha chat itself, it looks interesting yet confusing...

Really CONFUSING...

lol, i was tryin to read it and i got so confused i had to stop,

were you in tha chat, it looked like it, along with many other old atari members

Can i be in a chat,
if so; how?
By madness
You sure can be in any developers chat if Reflections has another one which should be likly amoung the next release of the Driver Game.

Next time there is a developers chat it will be posted here as a news post so you'll be sure to know when it's time to visit that chat.

The chat is free for the public to chat in.

And yes I was also in that chat.

I think thinking about formatting the text so it's easily readable I may do this and save it as a PDF and/or word document. I would do it here but it takes slightly more time with my computer and the way it acts all the time and then it can be something for me to do during the week when I usually don't have an internet connection around the school terms.
By Sedans
yeah me i post everyday after school, sports, and important stuff like interviews for high schools

Peace and thanx for the response
By Moonchild
I finally decided to read the developer chat and I have to say, a few things caught my attention...

"Firstly - there is no PC version. Driver is really a console game, and plays much better as a console game."

I agree there, the PC versions may look better but the console games handle better. Though this brings up some interesting questions. Driver came out for the PSone in 1999. GT Interactive was the publisher, it looks like they wasn't going to be a PC version but then GT got bought out by Infogrames. Info. wanted to make some quick money on their newly acquired series so they ported it to the PC.

But then Driver 2 came out, it sold very well on the Playstation but the game wasn't ported to the PC. Why? Could it be that Driver on PC sold like crap so they decided not to waste money on a port?

But again there's Driv3r. Early shipments were good but due to the bad publicity that the game was getting, the game started to sell worse with every weak. So Infogrames (under the name Atari since they purchased Hasbro which owned Atari) decided due to their financial state to release a
PC version of D3. I don't have the numbers but I don't think that it sold too well, I could be wrong though...

Finally there's Driver Parallel Lines. Do you think that quote means that had Infogrames (Atari) kept the Driver license, there would be no PC version for DPL and the next-gen Driver? Maybe Atari knew they were going to sell the franchise to Ubisoft so they just didn't bother with "paying the bills" So now were at Ubisoft. What's the first thing they do with the Driver series? Release a PC and Wii port of course. I'm fairly certain that neither has sold real big so will history repeat it self? Will there be just a console version for the next Driver game. Time will tell...

"About the dash-cam - It's not something we consider really"

I was a little disappointed with that. I guess this means that there probably won't be a dash-cam view in the next Driver. Though I kind of have to agree, why waste development time on a feature that many won't use. Who knows though, it could happen...

"So the Film director has been dropped, but for very good reasons. Firstly, whilst it is a cool feature, and loved by many hardcore fans its infact a huge drain on the resources of the console, and compromises the game in many ways, more vehicles in the environment, no pop up / draw in of vehicles / better AI etc etc. It allows us a lot of scope for other improvements."

"The FD can't just be 'bolted on' either, the whole game has to be designed around it being there"

While I know that the Film Director takes up allot of development resources I always wondered why get rid of the thing that the fans love? I think the whole many hardcore fans love it means nothing no more, it's all about getting a big audience for the game and that means that the "fanbase" will be made up of casual gamers.

What I'm saying is this, even though the new consoles/PC's are powerful, it could be a very realistic possibility that the next Driver won't have the Film Director feature. It kind of makes you wonder, how would Driv3r have turned out if there was no FD, alternately, how would have DPL turned out if it had the FD. I hope the FD will return but I'm not so sure anymore plus I don't have the quote hear but one of the Reflections guys said that the FD better fits with Stuntman than Driver. Again, time will give us all our answers...

"The forums haven't influenced the music choice"

"Forums influencing music - Unfortunately it takes an awful long time to negotiate the licenses on tracks, so much of it was done before the game was announced."

I guess "Daltarin-Elite" won't be too happy to hear that. No surprise though, most people on the forums don't listen to the small and unique bands that get feature in Driver games. Plus, most of us what songs that would cost a sh*t load to license.

I knew that the whole music licensing thing coasted allot but I didn't know it took that long to get. I think it's fair to say that maybe all the music for the next Driver game has already been signed/licensed.

On one hand, I'm basing some of my theories on a chat from 2006, but maybe some of the answers for our questions are right there. Hopefully, their will be another developer chat around the time the next driver game get's released. Kind of pace, but I think that the PC and Wii ports of DPL aren't developed by Reflections. I think the team is hard at work on the next Driver game as we speak.
By Coyote
I wrote my comments in Red.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I finally decided to read the developer chat and I have to say, a few things caught my attention...
Moonchild wrote:"Firstly - there is no PC version. Driver is really a console game, and plays much better as a console game."

I agree there, the PC versions may look better but the console games handle better. Though this brings up some interesting questions. Driver came out for the PSone in 1999. GT Interactive was the publisher, it looks like they wasn't going to be a PC version but then GT got bought out by Infogrames. Info. wanted to make some quick money on their newly acquired series so they ported it to the PC.

But then Driver 2 came out, it sold very well on the Playstation but the game wasn't ported to the PC. Why? Could it be that Driver on PC sold like crap so they decided not to waste money on a port?

But again there's Driv3r. Early shipments were good but due to the bad publicity that the game was getting, the game started to sell worse with every weak. So Infogrames (under the name Atari since they purchased Hasbro which owned Atari) decided due to their financial state to release a
PC version of D3. I don't have the numbers but I don't think that it sold too well, I could be wrong though...

Finally there's Driver Parallel Lines. Do you think that quote means that had Infogrames (Atari) kept the Driver license, there would be no PC version for DPL and the next-gen Driver? Maybe Atari knew they were going to sell the franchise to Ubisoft so they just didn't bother with "paying the bills" So now were at Ubisoft. What's the first thing they do with the Driver series? Release a PC and Wii port of course. I'm fairly certain that neither has sold real big so will history repeat it self? Will there be just a console version for the next Driver game. Time will tell...

I think they didn't make Driver 2 on PC, because Sony maybe paied them/paid them more to produce Driver 2 only on PSone and thety thought people will buy a Playstation (And I think that happened).

I don't care if there is a PC version or not of the game - I play all my games on console and I'll ever do it like that. The computer is made to work, not to play.
"About the dash-cam - It's not something we consider really"

I was a little disappointed with that. I guess this means that there probably won't be a dash-cam view in the next Driver. Though I kind of have to agree, why waste development time on a feature that many won't use. Who knows though, it could happen...
Of course that take a while to be made, but a good game HAS to take a while. Who care if the people doen't use it or not. Important is that the people like us or other fans who really understands Driver use it.
They are a lots of things in a lots of games that people never see and never use.
I'm sure 75% of GT4 players are not over 20%.

moonchild wrote:"So the Film director has been dropped, but for very good reasons. Firstly, whilst it is a cool feature, and loved by many hardcore fans its infact a huge drain on the resources of the console, and compromises the game in many ways, more vehicles in the environment, no pop up / draw in of vehicles / better AI etc etc. It allows us a lot of scope for other improvements."

"The FD can't just be 'bolted on' either, the whole game has to be designed around it being there"

While I know that the Film Director takes up allot of development resources I always wondered why get rid of the thing that the fans love? I think the whole many hardcore fans love it means nothing no more, it's all about getting a big audience for the game and that means that the "fanbase" will be made up of casual gamers.

What I'm saying is this, even though the new consoles/PC's are powerful, it could be a very realistic possibility that the next Driver won't have the Film Director feature. It kind of makes you wonder, how would Driv3r have turned out if there was no FD, alternately, how would have DPL turned out if it had the FD. I hope the FD will return but I'm not so sure anymore plus I don't have the quote hear but one of the Reflections guys said that the FD better fits with Stuntman than Driver. Again, time will give us all our answers...
moonchild wrote:"The forums haven't influenced the music choice"

"Forums influencing music - Unfortunately it takes an awful long time to negotiate the licenses on tracks, so much of it was done before the game was announced."

I guess "Daltarin-Elite" won't be too happy to hear that. No surprise though, most people on the forums don't listen to the small and unique bands that get feature in Driver games. Plus, most of us what songs that would cost a sh*t load to license.

I knew that the whole music licensing thing coasted allot but I didn't know it took that long to get. I think it's fair to say that maybe all the music for the next Driver game has already been signed/licensed.

This is stupid. Why don't they do that ? If there's not the music people like in the game, maybe they'll play GTA San Andreas instead of DPL, where they radio stations with all genres of music. Everyone finds what he likes.
moonchild wrote:On one hand, I'm basing some of my theories on a chat from 2006, but maybe some of the answers for our questions are right there. Hopefully, their will be another developer chat around the time the next driver game get's released. Kind of pace, but I think that the PC and Wii ports of DPL aren't developed by Reflections. I think the team is hard at work on the next Driver game as we speak.

Madness sad the next developpers chat is about 2 years before the game's release. That could be in some weeks or some months, but I think would be informed.

No, I think everthing is developped my Reflection. I mean… Ubisoft Reflections (It's called like that in Driver 76).

[schild=17 fontcolor=8B0000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]ADMIN EDIT: Please use the quote feature when using someone elses text![/schild]
By Moonchild
Coyote wrote:I think they didn't make Driver 2 on PC, because Sony maybe paied them/paid them more to produce Driver 2 only on PSone and thety thought people will buy a Playstation (And I think that happened).

I don't care if there is a PC version or not of the game - I play all my games on console and I'll ever do it like that. The computer is made to work, not to play.
I have to disagree with you. Driver 2 came out right when the PS2 was launching. Why would Sony pay to keep the game exclusive when it's a last gen game and at that time, there was no competition for Sony in the console market. Plus, Sony doesn't care about the PC market.

I kind of agree with you on the second part though, console gaming is better than PC gaming but due to the extra horsepower in PC's games look better, look at the original Driver. Honestly, I don't care either if they make a PC version but some of the other members on this site will.
Coyote wrote:Of course that take a while to be made, but a good game HAS to take a while. Who care if the people doen't use it or not. Important is that the people like us or other fans who really understands Driver use it.
They are a lots of things in a lots of games that people never see and never use.

Again, I have to disagree with you, Gaming today isn't about the Fanboys and hardcore players, it's about the casual gamers. I don't know if you've noticed but the Nintendo Wii is kicking the PS3's ass in sales. Same thing with the Nintendo DS over the PSP.

I'll tell you who cares, Ubisoft. Games today are costing more than 20 million to make, companies and developers do not want to put in features that most don't use. I want a dash-cam view but that's probally not going to happen.
Coyote wrote:This is stupid. Why don't they do that ? If there's not the music people like in the game, maybe they'll play GTA San Andreas instead of DPL, where they radio stations with all genres of music. Everyone finds what he likes.
Well, you have to pick your battles you know. The FMV's in the Driver games probally cost alot to make so other catergories like music take a backseat to other more important things. And with Driver, you don't need a huge music playlist like the GTA games because the gameplay is what makes Driver not the extras.
Coyote wrote:Madness sad the next developpers chat is about 2 years before the game's release. That could be in some weeks or some months, but I think would be informed.

No way man, every one of Reflection's answers to question would be "We can't answer that at this time because the game is too early in development" If there will be another chat, It'll probally be a few months before the game releases.
Coyote wrote:No, I think everthing is developped my Reflection. I mean… Ubisoft Reflections (It's called like that in Driver 76).
I just keep disagreeing with you, if you look in the game manual of for example PC Driv3r, you see "PC credits" they have only some of the Reflections team working on it. Same thing probally with Wii/PC DPL. As for Driver 76, the main developer was Sumo Digital, Ubisoft Reflections was just there for creative purposes or something. The main Reflections team is always working on the newest console version.
By Coyote
Well i've just finished to read that and I think you're right on some of the points.
I couldnt know everything
Moonchild wrote:I just keep disagreeing with you, if you look in the game manual of for example PC Driv3r, you see "PC credits" they have only some of the Reflections team working on it. Same thing probally with Wii/PC DPL. As for Driver 76, the main developer was Sumo Digital, Ubisoft Reflections was just there for creative purposes or something. The main Reflections team is always working on the newest console version.
I have D3R on PS2 so how do you want me to know that ??
Moonchild wrote:Well, you have to pick your battles you know. The FMV's in the Driver games probally cost alot to make so other catergories like music take a backseat to other more important things. And with Driver, you don't need a huge music playlist like the GTA games because the gameplay is what makes Driver not the extras.
Maybe you're right.
Driver has it own style.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]