News related to Driver in General can be created and located in here.
By madness
Ubisoft Reflections - News
09/12/2008 - Change of registered office
Change in situation or address of Registered Office

The last time reflections changed their location was 18/01/2007 just after Ubisoft acquired the series.
By Nikusakken
So, they've moved from:
Central Square South
Orchard Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 3AZ
United Kingdom
to:
Victoria House
Hampshire Court
Newcastle Business Park
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE4 7YJ
Can we expect good things from it?
By Coyote
WTF ? They moved like 2 blocks away, who cares about that.
By Nikusakken
Not so far away. So, it's nothing important then...
By madness
The move may cause a delay in the release of the next driver title. Because all the equipment would take a couple of days to move and then developers have to get used to their new workspace.

I guess this would cause the next driver title to be released a couple of days later than it would have if they didn't move. :lol:

I wished Google had a Street View service for the UK. Then we could see what there building looks like. I really liked their older building when they were developing driv3r with Atari.

It was stylish, innovative and spacious.

As seen in the BBC video this (v) location was pretty good but no where near as awesome.
Central Square South
Orchard Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 3AZ
United Kingdom
But I guess it cost to much to maintain so they decided to move to another location. It may save a bit but I think developers deserve a nice workspace. I seen the place where employees work at Ubisoft Montreal and it doesn't look very good.
By Nikusakken
I don't remember how their old workspace was (during the Atari era). Anyone here have any pics?
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote: I wished Google had a Street View service for the UK. Then we could see what there building looks like. I really liked their older building when they were developing driv3r with Atari.

If your still interested, i could take some snaps of either building for you, just PM me. I think they own both sites as on the ubisoftgroup website it lists this one, where as their recent job ads detailed the one near central station.
By Driver of DOOM
Yea, i live about a mile away from it, its practically on my doorstep! So, you want any info?
By Driver of DOOM
I'll be back with some pictures soon! :P
By madness
Driver of DOOM wrote:
madness wrote: I wished Google had a Street View service for the UK. Then we could see what there building looks like. I really liked their older building when they were developing driv3r with Atari.

If your still interested, i could take some snaps of either building for you, just PM me. I think they own both sites as on the ubisoftgroup website it lists this one, where as their recent job ads detailed the one near central station.
That would be awesome, I tried street view and was annoyed as well. Over the past I've been contacted by a couple people interested in taking a holiday to check out the Ubisoft Reflections building, Unfortunately neither of them could make it.

Finally it'll be nice to see some snaps :).
By Driver of DOOM
Thursday, Nick, cum'on give me a chance, ps on google maps, which 1 is it, or should i check all 3?
By madness
I'd get there as working hours commence, hang around with a camera and take some photos of Gareth Edmondson walking in, in a car with tinted windows of course, just like private investigators investigating frauds.

Then Gareth gets suspicious, quickly jumps back into his car and then we have to tail him. Minutes later he noticed a vehicle following him. He accelerates and weaves around lots of traffic trying to avoid us.

Then the police are involved, moments later news helicopters arrive and Gareth gets on TV. Reflections employees watch in excitement as The Wheelman finds a way to avoid those cops.

---

Well it's Thursday :lol:
Were all very impatient.

I cannot be 100% certain where reflections are located it'll be a good idea to check out any writing on the building, it'll probably have a red reflections logo somewhere. I know there older building did.
By Driver of DOOM
yea, ive taken some pictures, soz bout the delay, but its only 5 here, ill try to get them up asap but im a bit of a noob when it comes to this, ill create a new topic... Driver of DOOM
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]