Discussion for DRIV3R (2004)
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
Hello everyone

To begin with, I am totally noob here and know absolutely NOTHING about driv3r mod. Dont even try say "to this, its that" "maybe the file is this, change it", because I know nothing.

I want to know how can I bring miami cars into instanbul or instanbul cars into miami, etc etc..

As well as survival mode on night... I want these mods so bad...But I dont know how...Is there a specific and clear VIDEO tutorial? Even if you post tutorial here with texts rather than video, I may not understand...

Thanks...I downloaded SparedLife converter and explorer master, what should I do with them?
By Olanov

There's this thing called patience. It can be extremely helpful during a number of different situations, (especially in modding!) take this topic for an example. I saw the topic earlier, and didn't look in due to me being in a hurry, so I figured I'd come later to post and see what they need help with.

I think it's safe to say, though, I don't feel very inclined to help anymore. You should give your topics at least two days max if no response come.
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
Alright....The odd thing is, there are already a lot modders, especially Skyblah or whatever he is called who dont even do a tutorial video or give download mod and didnt comment...Alright...I will wait...I doubt if they will even do a video tutorial...
By Klancnik777
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Survival at night mod for all 3 cities tutorial

(these are thumbails so click on them)

for miami:
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail

for nice:
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail

for istanbul:
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
Thank you, I will try it

Update: Thank you!!! It works!!! Hey, question, can it also be done with rainy, dusk weathers :P? And how do you know the mood 02 is the night? I dont like bothering you guys too much with me.. I hope it wont crash the game because playing night on free ride mode, the game crashes at some point...

And lastly, can you help me how can I bring miami cars into instanbul city? I tried to do that by changing the miami.vvv and vvs into instanbul as well as the folder and the globalfile but it doesnt seem to work, drivers are dissapeared and cops use taxi only...
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
And how about high damage(Similar to Infinite mass mode in Istanbul) be applied in Miami or Nice as well? And the infinity health in survival mode, timmy vercetti on street replacing cops on street, high speed too...Dont post pics, I know how to basic mod now. Just tell me what to do and with which numbers should I change
By Skylabh
Like Olanov said, patience is the key. About tutorials and things like that, it's only in our free time.
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
That one worked previously but the incorrect map messed it up and I couldnt reach the "Armoury" Especially the Infinite Mass mode. Is there a mod where you can use infinite mass mode in miami or nice as well?If not, how about high speed?
By VAIMAHDO
Has anyone thought of changing the gravity? I would love a low gravity mod! :D But I do believe that DRIV3R works as each object has it's own physics properties, therefore does not get effected by the world gravity because the world has no gravity but objects do. In the game I'm making, the world has no gravity, only objects do...
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Has anyone thought of changing the gravity? I would love a low gravity mod! :D But I do believe that DRIV3R works as each object has it's own physics properties, therefore does not get effected by the world gravity because the world has no gravity but objects do. In the game I'm making, the world has no gravity, only objects do...
There are no objects in game...Generally, gravity exists on cars only o.O, Police oddly ignore any gravity, they will pass though fences, walls etc...Your idea sounds crazy :P
By VAIMAHDO
thekillergreece wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Has anyone thought of changing the gravity? I would love a low gravity mod! :D But I do believe that DRIV3R works as each object has it's own physics properties, therefore does not get effected by the world gravity because the world has no gravity but objects do. In the game I'm making, the world has no gravity, only objects do...
There are no objects in game...Generally, gravity exists on cars only o.O, Police oddly ignore any gravity, they will pass though fences, walls etc...Your idea sounds crazy :P
If an object passes through a wall or something, that's not gravity related, that's an error with the collision properties :D
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
If an object passes through a wall or something, that's not gravity related, that's an error with the collision properties :D
Ah yeah...Not to mention how lack collision properties the game has...Especially the A.I ones...But, which objects are you talking about?Since there is no object in game, they are "paper" made. Do you mean the broken doors?

How can I add infinite mass mode in miami and nice as well :S?
By VAIMAHDO
thekillergreece wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
Ah yeah...Not to mention how lack collision properties the game has...Especially the A.I ones...But, which objects are you talking about?Since there is no object in game, they are "paper" made. Do you mean the broken doors?

There are many sold objects, certain tables, food stand umbrellas, barrels, and some other things I can't think of right now. :P
By thekillergreece
Registration Days Posts
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:

There are many sold objects, certain tables, food stand umbrellas, barrels, and some other things I can't think of right now. :P
These absolutely do nothing. They are "papers". If you shoot, they fall like papers in real life. They are not objects ;), they are "papers" :P
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]