Discussion for DRIV3R (2004)
By max.thunder
Coyote wrote: Never seen Datsun (is it one?), probably only used for testing etc. A bit like the Ferrari in DSF, I think it was en Enzo. You can also see Tanner in his suit on the Miami Antilli bike in Istanbul, with a strange number plate that reads something in Russian I think.

That's it hope you enjoyed :)

Looks the same.
By Fireboyd78
No way! I can't believe this car was eventually used!

RacingFreak, rip it at once! :P
theoilderrick liked this
By pete
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Kind of a small topic change, but still Driv3r Beta:
You never really see them In Game, but while I was watching the Game's Intro I noticed that Jericho still has his 2 Double-barelled guns from Driver 2!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
ive always wondered why he didn't use them in the last mission
By pete
They certainly planned for him to use them. We already know that the textures for the Sawn-off are in the game, but in the final mission he seems to be using the spas-12.
I have also noticed this shadow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Fireboyd78
pete wrote:We already know that the textures for the Sawn-off are in the game...
Wrong. Those textures are for the grenade launcher .
By pete
I thought we already talked about this?
Skylabh wrote:
cleone wrote:Not to be a killjoy, but that looks more like the grenade launcher. I could be wrong though.
Well this is definitively not the grenade launcher.

By Fireboyd78
Well, looks I was wrong. Sorry about that...

Looking more closely at the texture, it's pretty obviously the sawn-off.

Here's a quick reconstruction of it using the texture (feel free to laugh at how crappy it is):

By Fireboyd78
Coyote wrote:Wow, so cool! Do you think there's some data left, so it could be actually used?
I already checked the weapons file. Nothing is leftover. Maybe it's just me, but the grenade launcher looks like it could've originally been the sawn-off's and was later converted into a grenade launcher. Anything is possible, who knows.
By Skylabh

The last picture is here to show the small difference between " LER " and " RER ".
Last edited by Skylabh on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By max.thunder
Great addition Skylabh :)
By Fab2cent
Nice, i wish tanner wore the suit in the final game.
By Fireboyd78
I think this could be used to fix the van texture! :D
By Skylabh
CarLuver69 wrote:I think this could be used to fix the van texture! :D
Indeed, good idea. Except the last one, the others pictures comes from the trailers of the bonus dvd.
By pete
I noticed that some Driv3r concept art shows Pink Lenny. Appereantly he was the original Gator.

Makes sense if you think about it. Why did they change him?
By Olanov
I remember his model re-used in some cut Stuntman stuff. Would've been nice to see the individual return for Driv3r.

Also, Inspector Blue. :D
By 0takumetalhead
So much stuff that got sadly cut :(
By VAIMAHDO
HEY EVERYONE! While gathering more models for my DRIV3R animations project, I noticed somthing while looking through the detail models.... A DRIV3R BETA CAR! The very low detail version of this car is a beta version! See the difference between the low and very low detail models? LOL Reflections, I think you missed somthing..
Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: pictures no longer available.
By PostalDude
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Oh well I've never seen it documented before. :P I'm glad Reflections overlooked this! :D
i'm just going to laugh at you for thinking this hasn't been posted and thoroughly discussed.
:lol:
Skylabh posted pictures of various LOD models 3 years ago and even tried to reconstruction the beta CX in Driv3r texture-wise, before he started his Unity project.
Last edited by PostalDude on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]