Discussion for Driver 76 (2007)
By Coyote
Yeah !! I bought it today and played it on my super-new-yesterday-bought-psp and that game's so cool.
They're much less cars on the streets but that's not a problem I can drive without crahs.
That game remembers me on the 1st Driver i dont know why.
And playin on a psp is really cool with that little analog stick
:)
By Sedans
:(
By madness
Sedans wrote::(
I know how you feel, I don't have a PSP either and I can't play this wonderful title.

I might get a PSP just for Driver 76 one day, maybe when the next psp release gets cheaper. That new psp you can hook up to your TV and do many other things with it.
By Coyote
Yeah I heard of it.

I have already finished Driver 76.
I have all cars and made all mini-games.
I need only 10 Tokens to finish the game.

DRIVER 76

Vehicle List

Race Cars:
Raven Racer
Andec Racer
Bonsai Racer
Brooklyn Racer
San Marino Racer
San Marino Spyder Racer
Cerva Racer
Cerrano Racer
Regina Racer
Melizzano Racer
Hot Rod
Sumo Racer (Special Andec)

Sportscars:
San Marino
Bonsai
San Marino Spyder
Melizzano
Raven
GBi 12: V8 Cabrio
GBi 12

Muscle Cars:
Andec
Brooklyn
Cerrano
Cerva
Isaiah's Cerva
BX-9 (1976)

2-Door Sedans:
Slink's Rosalita
Rhapsody
Grand Valley
Fairview
Namorra
Ambulance
Rosalita

4-Door Sedans:
Pangea
Regina
Thompson's Regina
Zartex
Chauffeur
Wayfarer
Wayfarer Turbo

Allroad Vehicles:
Grand Roamer
Woody
Wrecker

Utilities:
Van
Boldius
Dozer
Schoolbus
Firetruck
Bus
Dolva
Dolva Flatbed
Kurier/Courier
S.W.A.T.-Kurier/Courier
Trash-Truck

Bikes:
Wingar
Yamashita 900
Chopper

Undrivable/Unavaible/Special:
Dolva Mission Truck
CIA/FBI-Regina

New York City

Manhattan
Brooklyn
Bronx
New Jersey
Harlem
Queens

Hunt's Point
La Guardia
Edgewater
Uptown
Midtown
Chinatown
Redhook
Jamaica
Coney Island
Long Island
Cantral Park
Kearny
La Guardia Airport
Englewood
Astoria
Village
Steinway

That's all for the moment.
By Coyote
I looked everywhere if they was something about tanner, cause i think tanner camed to the FBI in 1976 and it was in NYC.

at the beginning of Driver 1, McKenzie (FBI chef) sad "Tanner, you're here now for 3 years ans still the best ex-race driver"

and i saw somewhere in the internet, that the red car in a mission in Miami is a Buick Kegal sports coupe 1979. if that is true, D1 plays in 1979 and tanner realy camed to the FBI in 76.

so i played D76 and looked everywhere around the city if they was something.

with the in-the-prison trick from DPL i camed everywhere. in each closed police station, the prison and much other places like that.

but i didnt found something about tanner… :(
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
same cars :S

your so lucky you have a psp and manage to play it :(

by the way about the game i really didn't understand why the didn't put any pedesterians in the game i mean it's not a big deal to do :D
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
The game's sure awesome!
You still feel the Driv3r engine in it which is awesome!
It's first time the D3 engine gets to the PSP!
By Coyote
And they are not so many people no the road :P it's like Driv3r in New York on PSP :P
By Driver911
Yes, but have to say, some places, there's rush hour, but I know that there's many long dead road too.
By Sedans
Coyote wrote:I looked everywhere if they was something about tanner, cause i think tanner camed to the FBI in 1976 and it was in NYC.

at the beginning of Driver 1, McKenzie (FBI chef) sad "Tanner, you're here now for 3 years ans still the best ex-race driver"

and i saw somewhere in the internet, that the red car in a mission in Miami is a Buick Kegal sports coupe 1979. if that is true, D1 plays in 1979 and tanner realy camed to the FBI in 76.

so i played D76 and looked everywhere around the city if they was something.

with the in-the-prison trick from DPL i camed everywhere. in each closed police station, the prison and much other places like that.

but i didnt found something about tanner… :(

The red car you are referring to is a Buick Regal, its orange/red with a white roof. Its a 2 door sedan and you could drive it in like... the 5th mission in Miami; plus this car appears again in New York in the mission "Luthers Hunk o' Junk". The car is also the TAR Mode default for New Yorl but it is VERY distorted than the ones you drive in those 2 missions. If I remember correctly the year is a 1978, I'm not sure, No One know for sure. And lol, I havent played this game in about 2 years now and its still fresh in my memory! (thats how much I played it)
By Daltarin-Elite
Who's the main character, is it about ray?
because you said slink, and ray was friends with him.
Is it basically about the crash the stopped ray driving?
By madness
Well the main character is ray, that's pretty much all I know at the moment.
I'm sure Coyote or Driver 911 will know.
By Sedans
Undrivable/Unavaible/Special:
Dolva Mission Truck
CIA/FBI-Regina
Why put a car in a driving game, of all games, if you cant drive it?
By Daltarin-Elite
Because it provides a chalenge for you to try and crack it's undrivableness i guess. but ultimately you will fail and the game will teach you something. and games that teach are appreciated by parents.

Man i can talk some BS!
By Sedans
Daltarin-Elite wrote: Man i can talk some BS!
Ain't that the truth! LOL! J/K
By Daltarin-Elite
It's a great thing to be able to do, especially as i take graphics at school, when we annotate our work we have to talk loads of crap about aesthetics and functionality and stuff, i picked it up from the guy who sits beside me. And if l77 reads this then i'm talking about francis.
By Driver911
Slink and Ray are best friends.
Or that's what it looks like - cause they're always together.
Slink helps Ray so he can get Chen-Chi.

The wierd think is, that in Parallel Lines, it's like Ray meet Slink for the first time. That's a bit strange. Also, it's sad that Slink is a 'backstrapper', cause, yeah they where really good friends back in 1976.

Well, that's what happens when you get alotta money and richness..
By Daltarin-Elite
Well, that's what happens when you get alotta money and richness..
The downfall of all men... me too someday.
The wierd think is, that in Parallel Lines, it's like Ray meet Slink for the first time. That's a bit strange.
I can't say i noticed that, i thought they knew eachother, but i never knew for how long or what the relationship was.
By Driver911
Sorry, I meant:
*it's like TK meet Slink for the first time.*

In DPL, Slink says to TK at the start of his first mission where you have to drive at least 100m/ph through the last checkpoint.
- You think you got the balls to that kid?

And in D'76, TK and Slink has been in the most dangerous scenes like getting chased by 2 cop cars and 1 helicopter all shooting at them or stealing all those sick cars from heavy armed gangs for the Triad Boss.
By Daltarin-Elite
Yeah, i'm getting real confused who is who at the moment.

So TK was in d 76 then?
By Coyote
No ! Ray and Slink were in Driver 76, and they were in DPL too plus The Kid !

Driver 76: Ray, Slink
Driver Parallel Lines: Ray, Slink, TK
By Daltarin-Elite
Wow! this is getting real confusing. I hope no one else tells me that TK ws in D76 or i'll seriously go crazy and die of confusion. Is this from the start of when ray move to NY or has he been there a while when it starts?
By Coyote
When what starts ? DPL ?

Well, Slink has ever been in New York (I think), Ray came in 1975 (1 year before D76) and TK came in 1978 (DPL).
By madness
From what I can gather TK got into New York in *78 maybe *77 because he was there for two weeks before we actually got to play him.

Ray was TK's childhood friend out in the countryside and must have moved to new york around *76 when TK was 16. He was obviously a little older and set himself up in New York starting a garage franchise/business.

Two years later TK was 18 years old and decided the country wasn't enough so he decided to live the life up in new york with his old friend RAY.
By Coyote
madness wrote:From what I can gather TK got into New York in *78 maybe *77 because he was there for two weeks before we actually got to play him.
No, because when you fall in the water, TK says something like "pretty cold for the summer" so it was summer, and he came to NYC in 178.
madness wrote:Ray was TK's childhood friend out in the countryside and must have moved to new york around *76 when TK was 16. He was obviously a little older and set himself up in New York starting a garage franchise/business.
That's wrong, again, at the beginning of DPL, TK says Ray came in 1975 to NYC (It's when Ray is repairing TK's Coyote/Cerrano). And I think in D76 Ray says he came a year ago to New York.
madness wrote:Two years later TK was 18 years old and decided the country wasn't enough so he decided to live the life up in new york with his old friend RAY.
Yeh and he lived somewhere in the western we don't know where exactly but i guess it was somewhere nearly the route 66, cause in Ray's garage you see the Route 66 panel and another strange thing: give a look at the plate of TK's Coyote. It'd from Vermont. So maybe he has taken the Route 66 (and remember the place in the nevada (was is the nevada ??) it was on the route 66, it could be a place like that where TK lived ... then he has taken the route 66 to chicago where it ends (Driver 2). After being there he went to vermon, stole the coyote and went to NYC ... :S could be
By Driver911
Hmm... yeeeeah.

Cause TK doesn't have a red thing on his head.
But Ray walk and shoot like TK!?
By Tanner1970
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
That's really weird.
By TheGabo92
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
Driver911 wrote:Hmm... yeeeeah.

Cause TK doesn't have a red thing on his head.
But Ray walk and shoot like TK!?
Yup, they used the same 3D Model and the same animations of TK with different textures to be more like Ray... but I think it's pretty bad cause Slink model it's the same as DPL in 78. They could use the same model that they used for Ray in DPL
By Coyote
They are not realy 'models'. All that thing is called the 3D engine, and the 3D engine from D76 is the same one as the one from DPL.

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg