These are my wishes:
1. Destruction Derby: Two kinds though, one would be in the traditional circular area/stadium. The other should take place in divided city zones. Let me explain (Note, I will be using DPL as an example since we don't know anything about next-gen Driver) In DPL you have your Bronx/Queens etc. well each of those areas should be quarantined to allow Destruction Derby style gamepaly. Hopefully there would be at least 10 players allowed so space would be taken up. Guns could also be included but they should only be limited to handguns.
2. Street Races/Circuit/Checkpoint Races: 3-6 players, basically this mode would be a test of driving skill. No weapons allowed and there should be multiple laps for the CR's/CP's
3. Cops and Robbers/Quick Getaway/Quick Chase: For QG and QC it should be one on one but Cops and Robbers should involve a few police cars against multiple criminals. The goal would be to catch/destroy or escape from your opponent in a specified time.
4. Capture the Flag: Self explained really, a bunch of flags in the area and you have to drive over them.
5. Customization and sharing: I was reading the developer chat and someone asked about customized paint jobs for cars and one of the developers said that's a pretty good idea so that may be included. If the Film Director is present for the single player then you should be able to send your replays to others. Finally, there needs to be specific Driver related merchandise created for Home that you can unlock or purchase. Because my virtual apartment/home will be decked out with Driver related images/objects.
Any one else have any online suggestions/wants?