Post your wishes and/or speculations for any future/upcoming DRIVER games.
Forum rules: This forum is for posting fan-created wishes and rumors/speculation for a possible next-gen DRIVER game. All information is to be considered speculation and should not be taken as fact.

Is this soundtrack Any good

Yes
33%
No
7%
The Majority is good
33%
The Majority Sucks
27%
By Sedans
I think that we all submit 6 songs from EACH OF OUR lists into one big playlist, then we will have a perfectly good playlist with no argument.

You pick you 6 songs, and We should jus add them into ONE BIG playlist
no more than 6, and that way we can all have our songs without each of us getting at each other's throats...

Anyone agree?
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
ok,

you dont know

ridin

party like a rock star

p.i.m.p

wouldnt get far

and.........ummmmmm............ american idiot
By Sedans
ok

187 on an Undercover cop

express yourself (original soul version from Charles Wright)

jus dont give a ****

Doe boy fresh

boom (Lil wayne's remix)

Mr. postman (lil Wayne's remix )

May i ask that once everyone has submitted their lists will someone please make tha One big list
By Daltarin-Elite
Good idea sedans. but maybe we shoubld each pick ten songs we think are good to drive to regardless of genre and then post them to their attributed genre Eg:
Rock
Old School
Hip Hop
Rap Punk etc.
By Sedans
Daltarin-Elite wrote:Good idea sedans. but maybe we shoubld each pick ten songs we think are good to drive to regardless of genre and then post them to their attributed genre Eg:
Rock
Old School
Hip Hop
Rap Punk etc.
ok- new list then

1. Party like a rockstar - nickelback ___________________ -Rock
2. beef - tha notorious B.I.G._________________________- hardcore rap
3. Mr. postman - Lil wayne___________________________ - Underground Rap
4. Boom - Lil wayne__________________________________-Underground rap
5. jump on it - Sir mix-a-lot___________________________-old school hip hop
6. before he cheats - Carrie underwood_________________- Country
7. Umbrella - Rhianna_________________________________-Pop
8. Me & U - Cassie____________________________________ -Pop
9. I dont give a f*** - 2pac_____________________________- Hardcore rap
10. over my head - the fray____________________________- Rock

May i ask that once everyone has submitted their lists will someone please make tha One big list, simply copy mine, and everyone else's list into one big list, please do not repeat songs

11. 187 on an undercover cop (dont add this i jus like this song, it actually is a good driving song, it always gets me pumped, but of course, its by Dr. Dre[i guess we could add it, whadda yall think?])

if you need to hear it before you can judge it, look for:

"187 on an undercover cop" -Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, mac Dre, jay Z...
BEWARE EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!! I dont think there is a clean version.

I think you can find it on limewire im not sure
By nitrored
Party like a rockstar - nickelback
shop boyz wrote that
By Sedans
DPLkicksASS wrote:
Party like a rockstar - nickelback
shop boyz wrote that
different song
By nitrored
oh
By Daltarin-Elite
After actually reading some of the previous postings and realizing that sedans is in fact quite pissed off with me. I would like to take the time to say to him. What i said was not intended to annoy or anger you, it was merely a way of getting a point across that sometimes you can get off topic. Whilst every body does it and yes i do aswell. I do apologize for that and please do note in future before you take something i say far too seriously, that i often use metaphors and crap like that to get a point across. i will also mention specifaccally in future whoever i am complaining about so as not to make every hate me in generalization.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Daltarin-Elite wrote:Good idea sedans. but maybe we shoubld each pick ten songs we think are good to drive to regardless of genre and then post them to their attributed genre Eg:
Rock
Old School
Hip Hop
Rap Punk etc.
Rap and Punk are quite different genres :P
Daltarin-Elite wrote:After actually reading some of the previous postings and realizing that sedans is in fact quite pissed off with me. I would like to take the time to say to him. What i said was not intended to annoy or anger you, it was merely a way of getting a point across that sometimes you can get off topic. Whilst every body does it and yes i do aswell. I do apologize for that and please do note in future before you take something i say far too seriously, that i often use metaphors and crap like that to get a point across. i will also mention specifaccally in future whoever i am complaining about so as not to make every hate me in generalization.
Not everyone hates you.

I think everyone just takes you too seriously. A lot of the time I know you are joking, but I'm not sure if anyone else does.
By Daltarin-Elite
Not everyone hates you.

I think everyone just takes you too seriously. A lot of the time I know you are joking, but I'm not sure if anyone else does.
Yes i agree.
Rap and Punk are quite different genres
And those were meant to be on different lines and you know it!
By Sedans
Daltarin-Elite wrote:After actually reading some of the previous postings and realizing that sedans is in fact quite pissed off with me. I would like to take the time to say to him. What i said was not intended to annoy or anger you, it was merely a way of getting a point across that sometimes you can get off topic. Whilst every body does it and yes i do aswell. I do apologize for that and please do note in future before you take something i say far too seriously, that i often use metaphors and crap like that to get a point across. i will also mention specifaccally in future whoever i am complaining about so as not to make every hate me in generalization.
Apology accepted. I also realize that i do lose my temper sometimes, sorry about that

As for the list has anyone else wrote one yet?
By Daltarin-Elite
a game never had the same artists songs more than 3 or maybe 4 but you nearly wrote 5 for all
Yeah i know i have, but i actually tested all these songs to see just how good they were for driving to and i actually personally dont listen to about 1/4 of them but they are there anyway... because they are good. thats the criterea. you try out some of these songs and also put some suggestions to the list.
By madness
After listening to the songs on the driv3r soundtrack and listening to the music in the fmv's the music actually goes very well and the average rating for the soundtrack was around +4/5 and even thought the music wasn't popular in the 100 hundred songs on those tv shows it's still really good music. I say it's even better than most of the songs in the top 10. I always wonder why their songs aren't as popular now.

I think they should keep to the music that hasn't been herd all that much, it's cheaper and there is less chance the player will be board of the song already, because some songs you like and then you hear too much and then you don't like it as much!
By Daltarin-Elite
good point. maybe just an option to play your own music off the harddrive in the actual game itself. but i know that this would be the music i play.
By Skeleton
maybe the new driver would have the musics with a radio just like gta.
with that i won't be pushed to listen rap or hip-hop anymore :D
By Daltarin-Elite
Not so much a radio, we thought about that but decided it was too GTA.
Music off the HDD would work well i think.
By madness
Sedans wrote:yea fo real!! I dont see how people frown on rap
some people find it to satire.
It's proably the most saterical genre out there.

I mention previously that rap really wouldn't work with driver.
But depending on the storyline it could.

I haven't played that 50 Cent game, I would like to but it's not on PC :(.
Skeleton wrote:maybe the new driver would have the musics with a radio just like gta.
with that i won't be pushed to listen rap or hip-hop anymore :D
With next-generation console abilities lets hope they we can add our own songs to the game :)
By Miller
I like to listen to a weekly live radio broadcast called Car Talk, which is now also a comedy cartoon on television. At the Car Talk website, they sell driving music compilations. I do not think the songs are quite like this.
madness wrote:...With next-generation console abilities lets hope they we can add our own songs to the game :)
It is not like that already, then, boss? I do not know much about such things, but had assumed it was already common even among console gaming to be able to do this, and to do it in a way that had in-game interactive functionality, such as the radio controls in GTA games, which I would not mind having in Driver games.
Daltarin-Elite wrote: This would be a great soundtrack. Tell Me what you think...
I Have spent many many MANY hours playing driver listening to music and i came to the conclusion that these are absolutely brilliant driving songs. I just seemed to drive better with this music on. i already know that Lseven7 doesn't agree with it all but what do other driver fans think.
It is still a work in progress however so i may add more to the list at a later time.
Dude, you are cracking me up, and I am unsure why. After many long hours of playing Driver while jamming out, you
By madness
Miller wrote:
madness wrote:...With next-generation console abilities lets hope they we can add our own songs to the game :)
It is not like that already, then, boss? I do not know much about such things, but had assumed it was already common even among console gaming to be able to do this, and to do it in a way that had in-game interactive functionality, such as the radio controls in GTA games, which I would not mind having in Driver games.
Actually, your right it is pretty common. I was meant to say this was common previously but I didn't really think about it. It's being used much more now than it previously has because next generation consoles have built-in hdd and internet connectivity.

The original xbox had a hdd and you could copy music from cds.
The PSP allows you to add music to it's memory stick and you can access than from the psp and in some games. Unfortunately some popular games like GTA and TOCA Racing force you to re-copy the music to your psp under another format using their software. This format isn't readable from the psp or other games so it's a waste of space and if I wanna listin to music while playing games I'll stay away from them games.

GTAIV, allows you to purchase movies from the Amazon Music store.
By Miller
I tried to walk a mile in your shoes, so to speak, on this, Daltarin-Elite, taking some time to listen to a playlist of The Best Driver Soundtrack Ever while jamming on some Driver. It works for me, but I like classic rock pretty well.
By bb_42001
they should have all normal songs the have a song randomly like "i want candy"

bb42001

Noodles

By Nikusakken
Interesting thread. But if there was a Driver with all the songs mentioned here, I'd like to see more Nu Metal like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach and Nonpoint. Oh, and more eletronica either. Junkie XL, Saki Kaskas, Rom Di Prisco would also be nice.
By max.thunder
Nikusakken wrote:Interesting thread. But if there was a Driver with all the songs mentioned here, I'd like to see more Nu Metal like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach and Nonpoint. Oh, and more eletronica either. Junkie XL, Saki Kaskas, Rom Di Prisco would also be nice.
5 years ago i've bought all the original discography of Limp Bizkit
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]